BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Victoria c.
I dont know what kind of glue they used but it worked brilliantly. Like one of them didnt pop off for a whole day and a half. A full set made it through sleeping.
Sarah C.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love imPRESS nails. They stay on for about a week. They'd probably stay on slightly longer if you're really careful. Mine were fine after 5 or 6 days. They were just slightly peeling off. I ended up having to take them off for work anyway. I have bought them twice since receiving my VoxBox a few weeks ago with them in it. I like the sold colors the best. The french manicure is really pretty but you can see the glue through it. I like the short length. The long is just WAY too long for me. I bought long because it was all I could find and then I just filed them down. I wouldn't recommend this as the glue started peeling off of them. That manicure only lasted three days. Other than that I really do LOVE this product and I will buy it a lot more in the future.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I received this product from Influenster as part of the #UniVoxBox. I love getting manicures, but what I hate is waiting for the manicure to be finished and the price afterwards. So when I received my voxbox I couldn't wait to try this product out. I loved the color of the nails, PINK! Perfect for the spring theme. :) Next, I loved the fact that these nails require NO GLUE. Therefore, my nails are not destroyed during the manicure process. The nails were easy to apply and basically have 3 simple steps. Peel, Press firmly, smooth down each side and viola you have a cool manicure. With all of these positives, there is also one negative. The nails fall off easily. I was in the middle of dishes the other night and one of them popped off so I decided to take them off altogether.
Sierra L.
I absolutely loved these! They lasted on my nails for almost a week even in water&all that! I totally recommend especially since theyre not damaging like acrylics!
Miranda S.
Charlottesville, VA
My nails turned out nicely. They are false nails so I will admit that I did baby them a bit but not too entirely much. I babied them more at first. I realized that they were decently durable. I can treat them as I would normally treat my regular long nails. You don't be too rough with natural nails otherwise they will break. The same goes with these press ons. I must stress again the logical reason why they are holding up so well for me and not popping off is because my nails underneath are about the same length. After five days of having my imPRESS Manicure on they don't look too shabby. there is minimal wear to the tips from daily tasks but that's about it. I would say thumbs up. I've already purchased 2 more imPRESS manicures with a coupon code I received from influenster.
Jessica D.
Ayden, NC
I really didn't think that any stick on nail would work for me. I have tried some in the past and they just did not work well at all! They would constantly fall off, even when i was being super careful or not doing anything at all with my hands. So when i heard about impress i was really sceptical to try them because i didn't want to waste my money like i had in the past on other press on nails that were a flop! But let me just say these little babies are AWESOME! They stayed on for a week and a half no problem! i couldn't believe it! They also come in a variety of styles and lengths! Plus they are really simple to get off which is great! I will definitely be repurchasing these! :)
Stefanie L.
Richmond, VA
I was pretty excited to try these, as I have seen several commercials, but never bought. I have had acrylic nails and tips and all the professional nail sets before so this to me would be a quick answer without having to sit in the salon for hours. Application was pretty simple, the hardest part was matching the imPress nails sizes to my nails. I easily took of the backing paper and added the nails to my nails. I like the design and was ready to get the rest of my outfit on for the night. As I was getting to my destination I realized that one of the nails had already fallen off. At my destination I noticed that 2 other nails were lifting. This was disappointing. I'm not sure if it was because of my nails of the imPress nails needless to say I ended up taking them all off. All and All I liked the design and felt that would be great for a one night thing. I will most likely try again, since I have a some left over, as for buying on my own, I'm not yet "Impressed" enough to make that decision.
Sara R.
Clemmons, NC
I was so excited to get this in my Influenster College VoxBox 2012. I have been meaning to get them for a long time but they are kind of expensive for what they are. I tried them on today and I am sorta glad I got them for free instead of paying like $10. The design is pretty but the application is a little iffy. I have very short nail beds so the nails were extremely long so I ended up having to cut most of the nail off. Now that they are a shorter length they feel pretty sturdy on my nails. The only problem now is that since my nail beds are so short, some of the adhesive is exposed under my nail which isn’t good. Maybe the adhesive will dry over night and I won’t have that problem anymore. So all and all I am glad I got to try them but I won’t be repurchasing them.
Ellie L.
Albany, KY
I didn't initally have high hope for this product, but Thank God I received the in the Spring Fever VoxBox 2013! My perspective has totally changed. The hardest part of this manicure is finding the mates to each nail. Then, It's easy as I, 2, 3... Make sure your hands are clean & that you use the wipe pack provided on your nails ( It really makes a difference)! Peel off the plastic protective cover over the glue & press on ( I recommend pushing down into place for 15-20 seconds). Great lasting power & very secure feeling on the nails. They never felt like they were going to fall off! I even caught on of my nails on my bra and it slightly bent the corner of the nail, but didn't pop the nail off! Beautiful designs and well worth the price! Will definitely be buying more.
Jay A.
I got these as a prize from Influenster so I did not pay any cash for them, but that won't affect my review. I was very pleased with the design I was given. Cheetah pattern. I first "tried" them without taking the strip of glue on the back of them to see if I would find some that matched my small finger nails. I was pleased with the results. I received the short ones which is great for people like me who don't like really long nails. I wore them and though they didn't last a week like it says but I hand wash my dishes everyday, wash my hands a lot, and rinsed my cat's cage (she was sick had to wash it every other day). They began to come off around day four. They are easy to apply.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart