BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Tina L.
Griffith, IN
At first I didn't think I would like press on nails but these surprised me. They were super easy to apply and with a little filing looked very natural on my hands. I have since purchased another pack. I also love the different designs they have. A+
Victoria B.
Ellenboro , NC
I actually received a set of these as a free gift in a shoedazzle order. I immediately ran to put them on. They were a bit difficult to apply, but once they were on they were nice. They lasted a good 5-7 hours before they began to pop off. The packaging says that they're suppose to last a week. I could have been a bit rough on them when wearing them, but they didn't stand up to what they were suppose to.

The product would be great if you only needed a manicure for a short period of time, for a dance, for prom, for a special dinner, etc, but as far as long time use? Just hit up a salon.
Ashley T.
Escanaba, MI
I love the shape and the color I got sent to me in my shimmer VoxBox was so awesome. They last exactly a week which I was really shocked. They did take some wear and scratches but that's only because my work requires me to lift and lot of boxes and do a lot of work with my hands and that is why I'm so impressed!! They stayed on for a week's worth of work it was so awesome. Easy to apply and classic packaging. I want to go pick some up from the store. Would make a nice stocking stuff!!
Katie N.
I got this product in my college voxbox in leopard print. Ha ha so not my style but I tried it out anyway. After sorting through and realizing that none of them really fit my nail size I decided trimming a pinky nail and testing the product wouldn't hurt. It went on easy and it didn't feel uncomfortable , speaking from someone who is an all natural girl. But the ill fit around the base of my cuticle just looked so gaudy. Plus the nail sits very high from my real nail and makes it look even more fake. I wore it for one day doing daily stay at home mom things and going to school online and it lasted pretty well, even through me prepping and cooking dinner but when I got in the shower and started running my hands through my hair, the nail just popped right off. SO I give it a C for it's claims but this is really a great product if you're going out with the lady friends for a fun night. No one will be looking hard at your nails but at least they'll look better than a quick and shoddy last minute paint job.
Dzenita B.
Louisville, KY
A lazy girls dream come true! But seriously I received these for testing purposes from Influenster & I loved them!! As someone who works in the corporate world, having nice nails is kinda a standard. I don't usually have the time to do my nails & I'm not always willing to waste the time nor money to get my nails done at the salon especially since I have weak nails from acrylics/gel. These surprisingly held up longer than I expected & I have actually purchased a second set from Walmart with colors I find more appealing. $6 bucks & I saved myself money & time.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I received the hot pink nails for FREE in my Spring VoxBox! Thanks Influenster!
I have purchased these nails prior to receiving them for free. I have always loved these nails from the first time I tried them! They are so easy to apply; even for a person with little experience! They stayed on for about 5-7 days (depending). My hands are in water a lot (washing dishes, cleaning, etc.).
They come off pretty easy and don't damage your real nails.
I will definitely buy these again and again! I've stopped getting my nails done professionally because it got too expense and the acrylic nails damage your real nails too much. My nails have gotten so much healthier since I started using these!
Emma W.
Lunenburg, MA
My friend Ashley got these in her College Voxbox 2012. She has fake nails so she decided to give them to me to try out. First of all, the sizes are weird. I have to shave my nails down to the tips of my fingers in order to have the nails fit and not have my natural nail come over underneath the fake plastic nail. That is the other downside. They are plastic. It is like having very poorly put on fake nails at a cheap nail salon. The fake nail kind of bubbles when pressure is applied to it. The pointer fingers feel like they are about to fall off and it has only been three hours since I put them on. Some of the designs aren't bad, but I also feel kind of trashy with this black lace pattern on my nails. It really is like the last day of having fake nails right before they fall off.
Antonella L.
Worcester , MA
They were OK I am not crazy about them but they are cute and pretty and the only thing that I didn’t like was that they didn’t last on my nails. other than that there a K
Stefanie L.
Richmond, VA
I was pretty excited to try these, as I have seen several commercials, but never bought. I have had acrylic nails and tips and all the professional nail sets before so this to me would be a quick answer without having to sit in the salon for hours. Application was pretty simple, the hardest part was matching the imPress nails sizes to my nails. I easily took of the backing paper and added the nails to my nails. I like the design and was ready to get the rest of my outfit on for the night. As I was getting to my destination I realized that one of the nails had already fallen off. At my destination I noticed that 2 other nails were lifting. This was disappointing. I'm not sure if it was because of my nails of the imPress nails needless to say I ended up taking them all off. All and All I liked the design and felt that would be great for a one night thing. I will most likely try again, since I have a some left over, as for buying on my own, I'm not yet "Impressed" enough to make that decision.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I received this product from Influenster as part of the #UniVoxBox. I love getting manicures, but what I hate is waiting for the manicure to be finished and the price afterwards. So when I received my voxbox I couldn't wait to try this product out. I loved the color of the nails, PINK! Perfect for the spring theme. :) Next, I loved the fact that these nails require NO GLUE. Therefore, my nails are not destroyed during the manicure process. The nails were easy to apply and basically have 3 simple steps. Peel, Press firmly, smooth down each side and viola you have a cool manicure. With all of these positives, there is also one negative. The nails fall off easily. I was in the middle of dishes the other night and one of them popped off so I decided to take them off altogether.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart