BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

lizette r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When i first saw these i immediately wanted to try them. I'm a nail bitter :/ and to help the problem i had been buying the Kiss Glue On in petite size so these imPress seemed perfect for me. I loved almost every single design they had available and the price was just about the same as my regular nails. So i bought me 2 packs/bottles (loved the bottle container btw) and followed instructions. Within one hour 2 in one hand and 1 on the other had fallen off so I replaced them and this time I pressed harder thinking they'd hold better but sadly they didn't :( I really loved the design and size that I decided to modify them a little. Since i was used to wearing the other kind that requires liquid glue, I went ahead and peeled off the glue that comes pre-set on these (took me an eternity lol) and applied them just like i would my regular glue-ons and it was worth it. They stayed on for more than a week i actually had to soak them in a remover because they were really glued in. In conclusion, these are great but glue should be a bit stronger in my opinion.
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I like the fact that they really easy to put on. There isn't much of a long or difficult process and even if one needed help applying them, they made sure to provide specific instructions on the back of the box. I like that when you are running late or you suck at painting your own nails, in a matter of minutes you can have a nice manicure.

One of the issues i had with the product was the size and length. The length was short so it didn't really do me any justice since i want my nails long or at least to make them appear long and these actually even require you to cut yours down. I was also disappointed at the fact that my mom wanted to try them on too but because her nail beds are bigger, they didn't fit. So I really hope that they can do something about that. The biggest size nail they had barely fit my thumb: l.
PEPPER W.
Marietta, GA
I got some many compliments on my nails! I actually went out and bought other design 😍

imPRESS - press on manicure

One-Step gel

Oval edition

No glue needed

Pros: chic, fun, sassy, takes no time, easy to apply, stylish design, easy to follow instructions, different shapes, super cute accents nails, 30 nails and 6 accents nails are in the package. 💅🏾💅🏾 Great for a night out and can't make it to the nail shop. #💅🏾

Cons: The press on nails have small nail beds so it requires a person with a wider nail bed to file and manipulate their natural nail.
Sarah O.
Dayton, KY
These are super easy to put on and the sizes seem to be enough to find one to fit every one of your nails. They look really cute and seem like a great idea, they're not. These would be great for photo shoots or things that you only need your nails done for a day or so because they start coming unstuck around the cuticle and pull right off really fast. If they stayed as sticky as they are when you pull the covering off to put them on they would be great for everyday use. I tried these as a sample and it's safe to say I won't be buying them.
Allison D.
I won these as part of a brand challenge prize! They look good just not sure if they are for me. In my life prior to being a stay at home mom I was an RN and sooo not used to having long nails. When I put these on first I felt like a witch but decided to cut them down to a more manageable length. They cut easily with nail clippers but the pressure from this did make them turn up at the end a bit. I was kind of impressed with how well they held up. They didn't feel wiggly and did feel like they would stick around when pressure was applied. I wore them for 3.5 days until the first one started to peel up a little. I did however, scrub the shower, change numerous diapers, haul out the trash and recycling, and do dishes and laundry in those 3 days. Not too shabby! Can't complain about them I'm just not a faux nail kinda girl.
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
I was really impressed by this product. I used them for the first time as a quick fix and no one could tell that they were press ons. I actually received a ton of compliments on my nails. They were super easy to apply and only took me about 10 minutes to pop on. I washed dishes with them, typed everyday with them and the list goes on and on. I'm very rough with my hands and kept them on for an entire week. I was worried that they would pop off and they didn't. After removal my nail was not dry or damaged. I would definitely recommend this product and for sure will be using again in the future.
Nike M.
I purchased imPress Press-on Manicure after a friend received the product from Influenster. They have great colors and designs, and I was really pleased when imPress came out with the Medium length nails for those of us who have longer nailbeds.

I received the Nicole Scherzinger Signature Series in the Spring Voxbox. I loved the designed, the length was ok on my fingers (as I was going for a short, sporty manicure) but I had to use nails from a left over pack of medium length nails to cover my thumbs. The nails also have a serious curve that prevent parts of the press-on from sticking onto the natural nail. This manicure only lasted me 24 hours instead of a week.

Suggested improvements:
-Make the signature collection in medium length for those with longer nail beds.
-Make the nails a little flatter for a better fit.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
So this is my good hand... I very much like the color and size of these nails. However, I did mess up on the sizing, so one of my hands looks a bit funny. They have a little size chart in the instructions but even with good vision I had a hard time separating. Then until after I stuck them on did I realize they looked kind of funny. So far they've stuck on well and feel nice. They're sturdy but not heavy! The colors and options for statement nails is nice. I chose just to keep mine simple here. I definitely plan on buying these again and taking my time a little more to double check the sizing.
Cendi R.
Very cute nails, sadly they did not last a long time. If you are in a hurry and didn’t have time to go get your nails done I would absolutely go out and get them, they are great for special occasion.
Jessica W.
I received these for testing purposes through Influenster's shimmer voxbox. I REALLY wanted to like these. They were so easy to apply, and honestly the hardest part was figuring out which nail fit cut/design fit on that particular real nail. It stayed on for about two days, and then I honestly just got annoyed with them as it felt challenging to wash dishes and do daily activities without worrying about them falling off. It felt like it was somehow pressing down too much on my nailbed and cuticles and I was concerned for my real nails. It's definitely easy and they have a variety of interesting options, and can create a pretty look, but it doesn't feel like a long term product that I would want to buy nor use.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart