BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jordan K.
CLEVELAND, TX
This is a very neat product, I myself didn't get to enjoy them due to the fact that i had gotten fake nails put on before i knew i was getting the voxbox but i gave my sister the chance to try them out. they were perfect on her very cute and fairly easy she is 13 and she and i quote " i love them, cant wait to show my friends they will want some too" This product is also great for them girls whos parents don't have the money to take them to the salon or just don't think there old enough yet, this would have been befect for me because my mom was one of them parents but mostly because she didn't want me ruining my nails an they do and can be very painful taking off and the ImPress on manicure doesn't effect you nails one bit and that such a relief, I defiantly will be trying some out one i take these salon nails off.
Jeanette Z.
I absolutely love these nails but unfortunately, for me, they have 1 big flaw. I'm not even sure how the company would avoid this happening, and I know it doesn't happen for everyone. But for me, it snags my hair like no other!! And when you've got long long hair like me, that's a big issue! But besides this deal breaker, I just love them!! They're so quick and easy. I just wish they worked better for me. Heartbreaking 💔💔💔💔
Jania C.
Russellville, AL
I was extremely excited to try out these nails as soon as I saw them in my VoxBox. They have a lace design that is so gorgeous, and I'm a sucker for lace. The application process is fairly easy, just fit the nails to your natural nails, clean them with the prep pad, peel the backing off, and press them down firmly. Easy right? It's not so easy when you have the nails on one hand and the tips of the nails smush down when you try to apply the rest on the opposite hand. The tips of these nails aren't strong at all. Also, the back of the nail, or whatever you call the part that rests against your cuticle area, doesn't go down all of the way. They didn't even last a day for me. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PRESS ON NAILS!! If your nails are like mine they are growing past a nub....sad I know. But I love having my nails long and painted but can not always afford going to the salon and keeping up with acrylics (or the damage it does when you take them off) but these I found to be the perfect solution! All other fake nails i have purchased from the store were awful. They never lasted more than a day until they started popping off. But these surprisingly last for 2 weeks!! It was fantastic! And that is without being dainty and light handed!
Maggie O.
Brookfield, IL
Review for: Bright As A Feather more...
These are super easy for when you need your nails done but are short on time. They're great because the adhesive actually sticks (at first) and you can just press them on and not have to worry about applying your or waiting for it to dry. But I would advise also buying some glue for them, because in just a day or 2 some will start to feel loose. So when one falls off I usually just glue it right back on, and they feel much more secure with the glue. I would recommend always using it, but again these are so great for saving time because you don't necessarily need it. It also comes with a file so shaping them to look natural on you is no problem. They're not too pricey either. These are always my go-to fake nails.
Kayla V.
First off, I did not like the pink background and lace/fishnet design I received but I understood that beggars could not be choosers and applied them anyway. The first thing I noticed was that these nails are meant for someone with a flat nail. My nails are very curved. I have used nails in the past that offered a curved option.

The next thing I noted was though I had recently cut my nails down, my nail beds were too long for these nails. I applied them with a gap at the base so that I could match my own and the nail's tips. I've never had this problem before because other brands make the nails longer.

Lastly, the nails are raised. I prefer my press ons the lie more flat against my natural nail.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
These are amazing. I was 150% skeptical. I have very small nails so I have never been able do do any press ons. But I wanted to give these a try because they have some amazing colors and designs. I bought a couple and when I got home I couldn't wait to try them out. I peeled my nails and got everything ready. And it was so simple I was worried and over prepared for nothing. They go on east and stay on for a long time. The only issue I had was doing dishes they lifted. So now I know i need gloves when wearing these. Over all so much fun and a great price. Can't wait to match things up for my next outing
Maryann K.
Conway, AR
I was not at all impressed with these nails, the first thing that killed it was the pattern which is called space cadet (pattern is in the picture) was this tacky glittery black and white giraffe print. It was overly tacky and not my style at all, maybe if they had of been in a more subtle pattern ($7.99 per kit) or plain color ($5.99 per kit) I would have been a bit more interested Eventually I did try them on just to see how they fit. Again not impressed. the sizes were strange and were either way to small or way to large for my nails, they also stuck out at a strange length I just didn't like they way they looked on my fingers. Now my next and final con about the nails was that they don't stick well. For something that is suppose to last for up to a week the only lasted about five minutes.
Matt S.
Clifton, CO
Again, I obviously wasn't going to test these myself, so my wife did. Here is what she had to say...
"First of all these nails are very short, so I had to cut my natural nails down in order to get a real idea of how they are supposed to fit. They were easy to apply, but they didn't look at all natural. They sat very high above the natural nail because there is a thick layer of glue on them. The glue held them to the natural nail, but they were easy to slide and shift. The design was very pretty!"
Brittany W.
Ocala, FL
I received Broadway Nails' imPRESS Press-on Manicure in my College VoxBox '12. I was initially thrilled because the tip design was beautiful and they were pretty easy to apply (NO messy glue!). They were already chipped and coming off in 3 days, though (box says they last up to a week, which is typical for press-on nails). My biggest issue with the nails was that you could see the adhesive edge through them (the ones I tried were called WinkWink - a French manicure with a black flowers at the tips). This made them look cheap and tacky.

Overall, these nails would work if you needed a quick manicure and didn't have the time/money to go to a salon, but don't expect them to last more than 2 - 3 days. Also, I recommend getting a solid color or a pattern that is not see through to solve the adhesive issue.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart