BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Lana P.
Beverly Hills, CA
(I received this product complimentary from influenster but all opinions are my own.)
I have seen the commercial for these nails countless times and have always been interested in trying them, so when I got them I was super excited to try them on and see if they would look as amazing as they did in the commercial. They didn't live up to the hype though.
Pros:Great price, variety of colors and designs, easy to apply and remove,no nail damage, good variation of nail sizes.
Cons:Fall of way to easily(one fell off after 4 hours.)and I reapplied another one in it's place the next day and it fell of again. Have to be very careful when cutting them down or you will end up over cutting them and the polish will chip at the side.
Overall I would give them an 8. If they would have lasted longer they would have been a 10 .
Taylor W.
Richmond, VA
They did not fit me, I have wide naibeds so it was unfortunate, so I put them on my 11 year old neighbor and they looked adorable. The designs were a bit juvenile though.
Tara A.
Kittery, ME
I was intrigued when I saw these in my Mom VoxBox. I remember fake nails like these from when I was a kid ya know?

However I love a good manicure and hate chipping so I thought I would try it!

I had one fall off before a week ended but the rest lasted the entire guaranteed week.

I did notice that some of the shine comes off on the tips and you can't buff it back.

However, I think these are perfect for a girls night or weekend or date night. I especially like them for the fun designs they have which make for a cute manicure. I HAVE repurchased these!!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Love this press on nails brand they always have amazing colors to pick from and I swear to you I put these on my nails and they lost a solid 3 to 4 days even with showering
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
I only expected these nails to last a night, but to my surprise they lasted two. They bottle says a week but I would have to consider the different activity levels of different people. The voxbox says college on it, this is great for last minute parties or footballs or outings with friends. They are cheap, cute and easy to put on and come with variety of sizes to make sure they fit you. If you expected more or are older and have a lot more to do than just study and go to class you were probably let down but for I had in min for them they were amazing
Ruby A.
Phoenix , AZ
I got these in my college vox box and I like them! What set these apart from other press-on nails is that they feel comfortable on the nail, not like the nails you used to play around with when you were little. They don’t feel bulky and if applied correctly can look fairly natural. I put these nails on for a party and got a lot of compliments on the nail design. They come in a variety of different colors and designs which you could mix and match. Supposedly they last a week though mine only lasted four days. Once one came of I was able to pull the rest away pretty easily without damaging my nails. There are great when you are going out and don't have time to do your nails you can just press these on and you are good to go. They also make a great alternative to give your natural nails a chance to grow back and cover up a messed up mani.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
I recieved free in my Voxbox and considering that I've never used press on nails before, I'm really impressed! They are VERY easy to use and super sturdy. I'm a weightlifter and athlete and they held up. Plus I kept one of the nails on to go with my regular nail polish manicure set, and it lasted over a month! I had to pry them off! The only issue I have is that my hair gets stuck sooooo easily under them... definitely would recommend though!
Courtney Z.
Avon, CT
This was my first time using press-on nails, and to be honest, I wasn't expecting anything great. I appreciated how the package included nail wipes and different sizes of each nail, but from the beginning I wished the instructions were a bit more helpful. I didn't realize until after I had applied the nails that there were numbers on the underside of the free edge to help me pick nails, which would have been helpful to know. Additionally, while they were fun to wear, since my natural nails aren't nearly that long, the pinky nail on my right hand came off after one day, forcing me to remove the other 9, which was an arduous process. I might try these again for a fun night out, but I don't see these becoming a part of my routine.
Cinella R.
Austin, TX
First time using press-on nail and i totally loved them! They were so easy to put on and take off. They lasted over a week too! I just loved how many options there are and highly recommend them!
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
They come in a variety of different colors and patterns. I like to put a dab of nail glue on the adhesive to make them last a little longer. I always get so many compliments and they're so easy to use
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart