BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Brionna🖖🏻🌈 H.
Saint Charles, MO
This product is easy to put on! They are really trendy and I love them so much. The colors pop in your face. And they aren't too long. Impress is a good brand and it sure did impress me a whole lot.
Karen R.
Conway Spgs, KS
Works pretty well, all fake nails are flimsy. They did last longer than usual, but eventually fell off like all of them. I would recommend for young girls to play with, not for a wedding or anything.
Lydia S.
I don't ever wear fake nails, but I have tried to use them before. I always find lengths to be too long even if they are branded as "short length." I put them on, and they were surprisingly very easy to apply, and didn't irritate my nails. I had to of course cut them for my liking, and if I hadn't forgotten about a ceramics course I'm taking (fake nails are a BIG no-no!) I would have probably kept them on... That being said, the removal was also very simple. I just soaked my fingers in warm soapy water, and they were easier to come off (even though I just applied them a few hours before hand). Obviously, I can't give them too much of a high rating because I couldn't use them, or feel comfortable using them with their unaltered length, but this product would be good for someone who is a newbie to fake nails like me, and who has time to get used to them!
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received these in my Uni VoxBox and normally I HATE fake nails, and I wasn't expecting these to change my mind. Since I have only used fake nails once, and that was four years ago, I had some issues getting them on. Mostly because I skipped over the part in the directions that said to apply the thumb nail last - whoops. Despite the very girly design on these, though, I truly loved them! They were comfortable and stayed put for a couple days! Since they didn't require glue, when I wanted to take them off I simply peeled them off and they didn't tear up my nails. They were a bit long for me (even though they're advertised as short length), however, so I took my fingernail clippers and the file that was included in the kit and shortened them down a fraction.
Princess l.
These suck😑😑 I put them on my older sister and within 5mins they fell off wtf!?! I hate press on nails and i wanted to give these a shot but NOPE reminded me why o hate them
Emily S.
Van Buren, AR
I have terrible small nails with no time or funds to get manicures! I just tried my first package of these! Loved them more than any other glue-on nail I've tried! I've gotten lots of compliments! I really like that the adhesive is strong and is already on the nail! I also trim them down and file to make them shorter after the adhesive has had time to sit. I've already bought my next pair! Bonus: I put them on in about 5 minutes while riding in the car!
McKenzie S.
Lexington, GA
I got these nails as part of the shimmer voxbox and I was pretty excited to try them as I love fake nails. Are these the worst fake nails? Probably. For starters the nails were so short and most of them required my nail to be cut straight to the tip since I have very long nail beds. I also have narrow fingers and all these nails were so wide they just did not fit. There was almost nothing I could do but I was gonna review these nails. The super hold stick on glue that’s on them, yeah it’s trash. I put them on and held so tightly I thought I might bruise my finger and I lost a nail within 15 minutes. By the end of the day they were all gone. I would never purchase these. I’m just glad I didn’t have to pay for these because I would be livid.
Natalie V.
I was never a fan of these. They don’t last very long. They’re good for a quick manicure if you don’t have time or the money but overall I probably wouldn’t buy them again.
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
I received these press-on manicure nails complimentary from Broadway for completing the '12 Holiday VoxBox challenge for KISS & I LOVED THEM! The nails lasted 7 days! They lasted through work (I am a PTA in a nursing home), showering, cooking, cleaning, and shopping. The color didn't fade or chip. The kit offers a lot of different size options, so it was easy for me to pick a nail that fit my natural nail. I was able to get two manicures out of one kit :) Once I was ready to take them off, I just pulled them away from my natural nail & to my surprise, no damage was done. I was highly imPRESSED! Thank you KISS!! I will be purchasing these again!

The only negative thing for me was that even with the "short" nail kit, the nails were still too long!
Zarnette S.
Ruston, LA
These Nails come in such cute patterns. These are the type of nails you wear if you don't want to spend 20-30 dollars at a nail salon. You can also wear them if you just want to wear them to a special occasion. They are affordable and you can buy them just about anywhere now. The only cons about these is that at the least they will last about 2 days and at the most they will last about 5 days. It's hard to do normal chores with these nails because they ate not glued to the nail just taped. So it would be hard to wash dishes wash clothes and clean up with these nails that why it would probably be best to wear these just to a special occasion.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart