BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Shannon W.
Honolulu, Hi
In a nutshell... great idea, not quite perfected. I got these because I usually did acrylics and I wanted to take a break, but not sacrifice the beauty of great nails. I saw the commercial and decided to give a try. In the past I have tried glue on nails, and those never lasted long. I liked imPRESS because I didn't have to deal with glue. It seemed easy enough, size, peel, and stick. I gave this a C because some nails stayed on really well (for days), but others fell off within minutes. This became annoying because I'm one of those people who are really OCD when it comes to things being perfect. When one fell off, I wanted to take all of them off. I ended up resizing an extra nail that I had, cutting it, and reapplying it to the one that fell off. To give this an A and to repurchase, I would have to see that the company changed the adhesive to something stronger.
Brionna🖖🏻🌈 H.
Saint Charles, MO
This product is easy to put on! They are really trendy and I love them so much. The colors pop in your face. And they aren't too long. Impress is a good brand and it sure did impress me a whole lot.
Emily S.
Van Buren, AR
I have terrible small nails with no time or funds to get manicures! I just tried my first package of these! Loved them more than any other glue-on nail I've tried! I've gotten lots of compliments! I really like that the adhesive is strong and is already on the nail! I also trim them down and file to make them shorter after the adhesive has had time to sit. I've already bought my next pair! Bonus: I put them on in about 5 minutes while riding in the car!
Lydia S.
I don't ever wear fake nails, but I have tried to use them before. I always find lengths to be too long even if they are branded as "short length." I put them on, and they were surprisingly very easy to apply, and didn't irritate my nails. I had to of course cut them for my liking, and if I hadn't forgotten about a ceramics course I'm taking (fake nails are a BIG no-no!) I would have probably kept them on... That being said, the removal was also very simple. I just soaked my fingers in warm soapy water, and they were easier to come off (even though I just applied them a few hours before hand). Obviously, I can't give them too much of a high rating because I couldn't use them, or feel comfortable using them with their unaltered length, but this product would be good for someone who is a newbie to fake nails like me, and who has time to get used to them!
Princess l.
These suck😑😑 I put them on my older sister and within 5mins they fell off wtf!?! I hate press on nails and i wanted to give these a shot but NOPE reminded me why o hate them
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
I received these in my Uni VoxBox and normally I HATE fake nails, and I wasn't expecting these to change my mind. Since I have only used fake nails once, and that was four years ago, I had some issues getting them on. Mostly because I skipped over the part in the directions that said to apply the thumb nail last - whoops. Despite the very girly design on these, though, I truly loved them! They were comfortable and stayed put for a couple days! Since they didn't require glue, when I wanted to take them off I simply peeled them off and they didn't tear up my nails. They were a bit long for me (even though they're advertised as short length), however, so I took my fingernail clippers and the file that was included in the kit and shortened them down a fraction.
Karen R.
Conway Spgs, KS
Works pretty well, all fake nails are flimsy. They did last longer than usual, but eventually fell off like all of them. I would recommend for young girls to play with, not for a wedding or anything.
Natalie V.
I was never a fan of these. They don’t last very long. They’re good for a quick manicure if you don’t have time or the money but overall I probably wouldn’t buy them again.
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
I received these press-on manicure nails complimentary from Broadway for completing the '12 Holiday VoxBox challenge for KISS & I LOVED THEM! The nails lasted 7 days! They lasted through work (I am a PTA in a nursing home), showering, cooking, cleaning, and shopping. The color didn't fade or chip. The kit offers a lot of different size options, so it was easy for me to pick a nail that fit my natural nail. I was able to get two manicures out of one kit :) Once I was ready to take them off, I just pulled them away from my natural nail & to my surprise, no damage was done. I was highly imPRESSED! Thank you KISS!! I will be purchasing these again!

The only negative thing for me was that even with the "short" nail kit, the nails were still too long!
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I received this in my #springvoxbox thinking about how when I took the survey I said I don't wear fake nails but figured why not at least try it. I can't remember what color I got these in but they were purple. They are simple to put on but, not all of them fit perfect on my fingers. After three days on fell of then about five days one started coming off. Soon After that I just took them off. Some of them looked pretty fake too I did have comments from people on them though. If I didn't tell them they were fake they may not have known. They aren't too hard to get off either. There defenitley better then the ones they had when I was growing up. I did actually go to Wal-Mart and buy some with a design. I was impressed with how well most stayed on considering I work at Vet so I'm cleaining a lot and using bleach and washing my hands often.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart