BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I received this in my #springvoxbox thinking about how when I took the survey I said I don't wear fake nails but figured why not at least try it. I can't remember what color I got these in but they were purple. They are simple to put on but, not all of them fit perfect on my fingers. After three days on fell of then about five days one started coming off. Soon After that I just took them off. Some of them looked pretty fake too I did have comments from people on them though. If I didn't tell them they were fake they may not have known. They aren't too hard to get off either. There defenitley better then the ones they had when I was growing up. I did actually go to Wal-Mart and buy some with a design. I was impressed with how well most stayed on considering I work at Vet so I'm cleaining a lot and using bleach and washing my hands often.
Lana P.
Beverly Hills, CA
(I received this product complimentary from influenster but all opinions are my own.)
I have seen the commercial for these nails countless times and have always been interested in trying them, so when I got them I was super excited to try them on and see if they would look as amazing as they did in the commercial. They didn't live up to the hype though.
Pros:Great price, variety of colors and designs, easy to apply and remove,no nail damage, good variation of nail sizes.
Cons:Fall of way to easily(one fell off after 4 hours.)and I reapplied another one in it's place the next day and it fell of again. Have to be very careful when cutting them down or you will end up over cutting them and the polish will chip at the side.
Overall I would give them an 8. If they would have lasted longer they would have been a 10 .
Tara A.
Kittery, ME
I was intrigued when I saw these in my Mom VoxBox. I remember fake nails like these from when I was a kid ya know?

However I love a good manicure and hate chipping so I thought I would try it!

I had one fall off before a week ended but the rest lasted the entire guaranteed week.

I did notice that some of the shine comes off on the tips and you can't buff it back.

However, I think these are perfect for a girls night or weekend or date night. I especially like them for the fun designs they have which make for a cute manicure. I HAVE repurchased these!!
Jessica A.
I recently got a sample of these for free in a Voxbox. I have used these nails way before I tried the sample though. imPRESS nails are my absolute go-to for special events when I want my nails to look extra fancy. I love the variety of designs imPRESS offers, and the price can't be beat. The nails are also short enough that contact wearers do not have to worry about anything. As for staying power however, these nails seem to be hit or miss. I have had some packs of nails that will last almost a week as advertised, and then I have had others only stay on for a few hours. I am not sure what the difference is. I always follow the instructions. I do now avoid washing dishes or using lotion when wearing these nails, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.
Taylor W.
Richmond, VA
They did not fit me, I have wide naibeds so it was unfortunate, so I put them on my 11 year old neighbor and they looked adorable. The designs were a bit juvenile though.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
When I saw the impress press-on manicure nails in my college voxbox I was SO excited! Especially since it was my first voxbox and the one I got were so cute!:) I got the pink zebra ones :) but when I tried them.. I was disappointed! When I washed my hands one nail would fall off and it would get caught in my hair.. they should make it with better glue!!! & also it was hard to find a nail that would fit good on my finger. so they should make it different sizes.. more spares.. and put nail glue on the whole nail... not leaving a small thin line gap without it and when you wash your hands it gets moist and easier for it to fall off.. I would not buy these... not worth the money in my opinion. But great for any emergency like situation like last minute dinner plans, dates, etc.. I love the whole idea just wish the product was better...
Courtney Z.
Avon, CT
This was my first time using press-on nails, and to be honest, I wasn't expecting anything great. I appreciated how the package included nail wipes and different sizes of each nail, but from the beginning I wished the instructions were a bit more helpful. I didn't realize until after I had applied the nails that there were numbers on the underside of the free edge to help me pick nails, which would have been helpful to know. Additionally, while they were fun to wear, since my natural nails aren't nearly that long, the pinky nail on my right hand came off after one day, forcing me to remove the other 9, which was an arduous process. I might try these again for a fun night out, but I don't see these becoming a part of my routine.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
I only expected these nails to last a night, but to my surprise they lasted two. They bottle says a week but I would have to consider the different activity levels of different people. The voxbox says college on it, this is great for last minute parties or footballs or outings with friends. They are cheap, cute and easy to put on and come with variety of sizes to make sure they fit you. If you expected more or are older and have a lot more to do than just study and go to class you were probably let down but for I had in min for them they were amazing
lizette r.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When i first saw these i immediately wanted to try them. I'm a nail bitter :/ and to help the problem i had been buying the Kiss Glue On in petite size so these imPress seemed perfect for me. I loved almost every single design they had available and the price was just about the same as my regular nails. So i bought me 2 packs/bottles (loved the bottle container btw) and followed instructions. Within one hour 2 in one hand and 1 on the other had fallen off so I replaced them and this time I pressed harder thinking they'd hold better but sadly they didn't :( I really loved the design and size that I decided to modify them a little. Since i was used to wearing the other kind that requires liquid glue, I went ahead and peeled off the glue that comes pre-set on these (took me an eternity lol) and applied them just like i would my regular glue-ons and it was worth it. They stayed on for more than a week i actually had to soak them in a remover because they were really glued in. In conclusion, these are great but glue should be a bit stronger in my opinion.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Love this press on nails brand they always have amazing colors to pick from and I swear to you I put these on my nails and they lost a solid 3 to 4 days even with showering
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart