BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Violeta P.
These nails are a joke. It reminds me of the times I used to play with my friends when I was a little girl using those cheap beauty toys. They are fairly easy to apply, but they don't last. Mine lasted for about 1 hour. When I zipped up my pants, some came off. I washed my hands and more came off. I was very disappointed because I couldn't put them back on. I decide to take them off as I was missing several already and it would look ridiculous to go around wearing 2 nails on each hand. If you're a mom or an overall busy person, I wouldn't not recommend them. I rather spend $25 on acrylic nails which are more durable and reliable.
Brittany R.
El Paso, TX
If you're looking for something affordable and prefect for a temporary accessory on special occasions, this is the perfect product. Simple to apply, no mess, hassle, or time to dry. And you're not spending all the money on those gel and acrylics. These are the perfect temporaries, last about a week or if you really desire for them to last a little longer...apply a a dab of super/nail glue. If you're looking for something semi permanent that could take a small beating, these aren't what you're looking for. These were designed for a quick, easy and temporary additional accessory to your outfit. Being that they're so affordable, they would be perfect if you're into clerical work. You can easily switch them out for another look each week. Since they don't do serious damage to your nails like a lot of manicures, You won't have to have those ungodly, butchered nails when it's time to take them off.
Alison V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The pattern I received for the imPRESS Press-on Manicure was absolutely hideous. I had to wait until a sufficient weekend where I would not be seeing anyone of any kind of importance before I put them on. Hideous nails aside, they actually do stick on fairly well and with a different pattern, well, this might be a totally different review.
M P.
Clark, NJ
Things I love:

- The short length! I’m not a fan of longer nails at all

- Easy to find a perfect nail size for each nail

- The design- a super pretty cheetah print with hints of gold glitter!

- The packaging- very clever and travel-friendly! The top twists shut so you can throw these in your purse if you need to switch out nails without worrying about them spilling in your bag!

- Perfect if you want cute nails for a special event but don’t have time/money to spend on a manicure!

- Easily found at drug stores! As an added bonus, visit http://impressmanicure.com/ for a $1 off coupon any imPress Press-on Manicure product! Score!

Things I don’t like:

- The wear time. I’m someone who does a LOT of hand washing and definitely noticed these coming loose at the end of the day

- The price. These retail for $7.99- for a one-time use product, this may be a bit expensive for some
Mary K.
As the person who received the vox box I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get to try these.
They should know by now that everyone's hands aren't the same size & that these one size fits all nails weren't going to do the trick.
After I got past that and the atrocious design printed on them I handed them over to my sister to try.
She said that they hold well for being press ons, better than the others that she has tried so far anyway.
You should clean your nails with nail polish remover instead of the pad that they give you in the pack because it doesn't do a proper job.
She tried the toilette & the thumb nail did not want to stick.
She said she would suggest you pressing the nail down for at least 20secs for it to properly adhere to your nail to last longer.
There was a good amount of glue on the back & they came off easy with no mess. She said overall the product gets a 79/100

Alicyn N.
These are only okay if you need nails for like an hour. They dont handle water well and start to slide off your nail . If you are planning to wash your hands, I don't recommend.
Alicia V.
These nails are cute and easy to put on. They would be great for special occasions or events, but for everyday wear, fake nails are not for me.

Personally I like keeping my nails shorter and without polish. they look better and require less care.

But if you are looking for a good, easy to use fake nail, these are worth the price.

Some problems I encountered with them are that there isn't enough variety in nail size. there are more smaller sizes which is a pain if you have bigger nails like I do. The patterned ones don't have enough variety between nail sizes so 2 nails that are a different size have the same pattern.

Another problem I had was when peeling the plastic off to put the nail on. Then nail would bend and not come apart from the plastic easily. Also the size numbers on the inside of the tip are hard to read so it it hard to match sizes for the corresponding nails.
Evelyn P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I received these in my Spring Fever Vox Box and they were AMAZING! I thought they were going to be silly like the ones I was used to in my childhood that would pop off the moment you tried to open a door or unbutton your pants. I was proven wrong. If applied properly (clean nails, press hard and long, let set for ~15 min.), they can last for a week or more. My ImPress manicure lasted a whole week through every shower, hand-washing dishes, etc. I didn't change a single thing about my daily habits and they only came off when I pried them off my hands. They were easy to cut/trim/file and even repaint (I can't commit to one color/design for more than a couple days). I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is interested in a professional-looking manicure with a college budget.
olga p.
Delray Beach, FL
Who would think that these would be so easy to apply and No fuss, love the wonderful bold summer colors and variety of design, for anyone who wants to change color or style they are wonderful to purchase.
Kristen L.
I wasn't expecting to like these nails that much. I actually have them on as I type this. At first I was thinking "Press-On nails? Really?" , but then I went onto think acrylic nails aren't real either, so I decided to give them a shot. They actually aren't that bad. I love the patterns they come in and I love the pattern I received. Application was pretty easy. I found a match for each of my nails for the most part. I am able to type, and I was able to play the piano and the nails are still attached and didn't bother me. I don't like how some of the nails are a bit raised up so you can tell that they aren't my real nail, and I made sure to press them down all the way and all around. Also, minutes after I was having trouble trying to find a match for each nail, closely eying each one nail to nail and AFTER the manicure was done, I found numbers under the nails! I'd probably use these again.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart