BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Marie K.
Canby, OR
Review for: Other more...
I got this complimentary set of nails from influenster and they are very cute but there are a few things I’m not a huge fun of which are the length. They’re very short and I don’t like how short they are. Then there’s the adhesive glue. It doesn’t last a long time and I have to be careful with what I do or else they might fall off which is annoying. Either than that they are awesome and so much more cheaper than acrylic nails.
Maddy A.
toledo, OH
I recently received this product in my spark box and I was super excited to use them because I have heard a lot of good things about these nails. However, I put them on in the morning and I lost three throughout the first day. After two days I still had some on but the chrome on the nails had completely worn off which was very upsetting. It’s been three days and I have two nails left and my hair keeps getting stuck underneath them which is annoying. The nail design is very cute but the product itself needs some work
Kirstie L.
San Antonio, TX
This product takes away all of the problems I previously thought because of other at home false nails from years back. I was an avid nail salon patron but now I just use these. They stay on for quite a long time and come in so many beautiful designs. The only issue is that occasionally it peels back on the sides and my hair can get caught.
Soha A.
Sugarland
This is a great product to get the job done. It is fast and easy to apply these nails for a last minute occasion that is coming up! I've used this product twice already and got many compliments, it also looks like you've got them done. If you need a quick, cute, and cheap mani, get these! In store has a ton of different designs as well.
Erica J.
Plymouth Meeting
Basically these are my favorite press on nails. The gel sticky backing takes a beating. I am super rough on nails and glue tends to fracture and break off whereas the sticky back tabs have a bit of give to them and it's almost like a shock absorber cushion so when I hit a nail it doesn't just pop right off. I wish they were a little more flush to the nail bed but that is my only downside with these. They come in a ton of super cute lengths and colors and patterns and they are just awesome. These are the gold standard.
emily b.
Sneads Ferry, NC
The best press on nails. I have two dogs so I’m constantly wiping slobber, heaving things and playing outside with them. I am goin on day four and they are I perfect condition. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I will never get acrylics again after trying these. They are a lifesaver for the lazy mom that wants to put a little extra effort into her nails.
Yeni E.
One of the best nails in the market. Very affordable and easy to apply. I already bought more at walmart cause I really loved them. They don’t come off easily so that’s a great thing with me being a stay at home mom and doing the chores with my nails on was a success.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
imPRESS has the best press on nails as far as I'm concerned! They're so cheap and widely available at a number of retailers like Walmart, Walgreens, and Target. A set lasts a little over a week for me, and is great for when my nails need a break from polish. There's so many fun designs, I always get complimented when I have these on. I'd recommend these to anybody who desires a fancy manicure but has really short nails, can't afford a salon manicure, or does not have the skills to create intricate designs.
Sarah P.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I have large fingers so I typically don’t go for the one size fits all things. I was shocked that these had nails that matched mine so I gave it two stars for that, however, they came off about an hour I applied then. They felt frail and fragile when they were on as well so it doesn’t seem too practical to me
Danielle V.
imPRESS Press-on Manicure is the perfect go to gift. I love how easy it is to apply and the perfect go to look. It’s very affordable. It lasts a long time on your nails and doesn’t damage them. Of course I’d buy this product again it’s great.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart