BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Tatiyana C.
These are cute! I get gel manicures, so I didn’t have much of a need for these, but they are perfect if you don’t have time to get your nails done, but need an Instagram-worthy manicure!
Lisa P.
College Park, MD
I found the length of the nail to be a short but normal, natural length, although I did have to cut down my natural nails in order to apply these. I found the Press-On Manicure to be a cross between fake press-on nails and nail stickers. They weren't as firm as most press-on nails, and also did not need nail glue as they come with their own adhesive already attached to each nail. They were thicker and more firm than nail stickers. I didn't like the fact that when I went to put the nails on, they didn't have numbers or any way to tell what nails were the same size and what nails were different but similar sizes so matching the nails for both of my hands was a bit difficult. Once I had the manicure finished (which took less than 5 minutes-- after I figured out which ones matched) it lasted for 6 days of showering, washing dishes, cleaning the house, cooking, etc. I don't know that I would purchase the Press-On Manicure for the finger nails again, but I do know that Impress has a Press-On Pedicure that I would like to try as my toe nails are very small and difficult to paint. Otherwise, I think I'll stick with the old fashioned nail polish in a bottle kind of manicure.
Brandy E.
Athens, GA
ImPRESS nails come in several gorgeous colors and prints. They can be applied in about 5 minutes and last for up to a week. I purchased a set shortly after seeing a print ad in a beauty magazine. The nails are quite short. I keep my nails trimmed short but have fairly long nail beds. Because of this, even with my nails trimmed as short as possible, the edge of the natural nail peeked out from underneath the artificial nail on my thumb and middle fingers. It was distracting to me but few other people seemed to notice. I received several complements on my manicure. The manicure lasted three days before the nails began to pop off. For me, this is typically how long any press on manicure lasts so no complaints there.
Katie S.
Eubank, KY
First of all, Happy Thanksgiving!! So today after all the cooking and sleeping and family time was spent I thought now is a good time to try my new nails so I can go to town and show them off. I put them on about 6:30 or 7:00 tonight and loved them. Cute design, right nail size but now it is 9:51 and one nail has down popped off when I went to transfer laundry :( There was a few problems that I see with these nails. One is that when you pull the backing off it it is super hard to pull off but once you get them started it pulls right off. Two they feel weak like they are about to just pop off at any moment. So I guess that I did not care for them except being easy and able to just put any design you want to. But a pro is they come clean off. I don't think I would buy them unless I was needing something for just a few hours and to sit down and talk to family. But not when I am going to be doing little things around the house. Sorry :(
Farrah F.
They have a lot of really cute designs and colors for this product. The one that I got isn't really one that I would normally choose for myself, but it's fun and summery. They were really easy to put on, although I'm really not used to having super long nails, so I'm worried it may not last as long as it normally should/would. I won't be able to use this on a regular basis due to my profession, but I think it's a really cute idea for a night out and I liked how it quickly I could apply them even though I never do anything with my nails!
Neri S.
San Antonio, TX
These are OK if you are in a hurry and don't have time to do your nails or to wait for your nails to dry. These don't fit right on my nails. Instead of looking like my own real nails, they look fake on me. YES, I know that these are fake nails, but I would have liked for them to look a bit more real on me. I put these on a Sunday, by Monday 1 fell off. By Thursday, 5 had already fallen. I took the remaining nails off, which could have lasted 2 more days, but I had to go places on Friday, and didn't want people to stare at my nails. It did hurt putting them on, but that's just me having a sensitivity. If removing these nails, I would recommended to soak in warm water, or remove with nail polish remover, as it HURTS removing it without any of the above, and it may cause your nail to split; which it did for me. I am only saying YES to recommending this product to others, as this product is great for little girls or teenagers.
kandiss J.
I received the Impress Nails complimentary from Influencer for my honest review. I really liked the color and designs on the nails and the package had a variety of different sizes to best fit my nails. They stayed on my fingers as long as i didnt move my fingers around to much and didn't do my normal everyday activities. Overerall i give them 3 stars. These are a great option for temporary pretty finger nails and great for kids and elderly. They have a ton of different designs and colors to choose from.
Caitlynn E.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm usually one to get my nails done professionally, but on the other hand the process of puttin these on seem much easier than the old glue sets. Will def be using these when I take my fakes off!!
Yahaira G.
Chattanooga, TN
I received these from the College Voxbox and i was really excited about trying em' considering this was my first shot at glue on nails. I know glue on nails are not known for being the best but, i was optimistic. They are supposed to last a week but, they lasted less than five days. One of the nails came off in the shower while i was washing my hair. I kinda knew this would happen to be honest. The nails did not crack for me when i cut them to size. The pattern was cute and i got about five compliments from GUYS about how cute they looked. I liked that these nails looked great and gave me room in between painting my nails. The set comes with extra nails but, when i applied one next thing i knew it came off too! So, less than five days wear for me. Easy to come off, cute, good for like a special occasion and can't get your nails done. I would repurchase if i had something special or didn't have time to paint my nails. :)
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
I absolutely love imPress One-step Gel press on manicure. The variety of colors and designs offered are endless. If you correctly apply the nails by cleaning your narural nail the imPress nails will last for a week. They could last longer if your job doesn't require heavy lifting and constantly being in water all day like my job does. I have actually purchased these nails twice since recieving them free from #Influenster. I have recommended these to many people who have complimented my nails. #gotitfree #imPressmanicure
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart