BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Anastasia Q.
Baltimore, MD
I was so excited to try these because I’ve heard good things from others. Unfortunately I couldn’t wear them longer than 30 minutes without one falling off. Idk if I was being to rough but it’s a no from me dog🤷🏽‍♀️
Barbie Lyn G.
Mcallen, TX
I love to paint my nails but I don't always have time. These are the perfect quick fix that lasts a week or two (which is usually the time it takes for my nails to chip). Granted they're not super durable, super glue is definitely a wise tip! This has to be my favorite stocking/birthday gift stuffer for adult ages. It comes with a few extras so if one does happen to fall off, you can replace. I love them and I am wearing them right now! Granted they're not going to last if you constantly soak your hands in water or clean vigorously but what kind of nail polish/ fake nails are? I do light cleaning/ washing everyday and mind seem to last the full two weeks.

Picture I attached:
Top- (light pink set) Nails I have on right now, about two days old.
Bottom- (french nail set) After two weeks you can start to see my nails have grown but no close visible lifting of the nail, although the do feel like they move slightly if I push down on them hard enough.
Kira S.
Moorpark, CA
Last September, my family went on the Disney Cruise Line Pacific Coast Pixar Cruise for 7 nights! I wanted to look nice during all those fancy dinners and photo ops, so I decided to purchase a box of imPRESS Press-On Manicure.

I followed the directions to a T, and still had loads of problems with these nails. I put them on the night before we left for the cruise, and by the end of day one, I had already lost a nail. Over the next several days, I lost more nails. I was starting to feel ridiculous with only having a nail on every other fingers, so half way through the cruise, I pulled the rest of them off! Boy, did that hurt! I have no idea why some nails came off so easily, while others held tight.

Despite my poor first experience with imPRESS Press-On Manicure, I'm still super excited to try the nails sent to me by Influenster. I will definitely pick up a bottle of nail glue from the drugstore, so that this set of nails last the full 7 days!
Shequeiter S.
Merrillville, IN
I received this as a complimentary product in exchange for an honest review. I didn't like this product for me. My natural nails are pretty long and strong and very few of these fit over them. Also, my natural nail shape is quite square and you could see that on the sides of this oval tips of these nails. The application of the nails itself though was pretty easy. Measures which nail best fits your finger, prep with the alcohol pad, and while that's drying, peel of back of nail and then press down on your nail. These lasted pretty long too. I washed my nails at least 10 times a day, did the dishes with gloves on, and cooked and nothing came off.

Even though I wouldn't repurchase these for myself, I would recommend them for someone who has short nails that maybe wants a fun manicure without a major commitment.
Katie S.
Eubank, KY
First of all, Happy Thanksgiving!! So today after all the cooking and sleeping and family time was spent I thought now is a good time to try my new nails so I can go to town and show them off. I put them on about 6:30 or 7:00 tonight and loved them. Cute design, right nail size but now it is 9:51 and one nail has down popped off when I went to transfer laundry :( There was a few problems that I see with these nails. One is that when you pull the backing off it it is super hard to pull off but once you get them started it pulls right off. Two they feel weak like they are about to just pop off at any moment. So I guess that I did not care for them except being easy and able to just put any design you want to. But a pro is they come clean off. I don't think I would buy them unless I was needing something for just a few hours and to sit down and talk to family. But not when I am going to be doing little things around the house. Sorry :(
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
I LOVE these! For a person with thin nails that never grow very long without peeling, I need these! Going to the salon is not an option because I might come back with no finger nails. Seriously, those fake nails just ruin your real nails. Impress leaves a bit of glue residue that peels right off when washing your hands. No one ever thought they were press on, It looked like I just left the salon. The only complaint I have is the edges peeled up so quickly, the nails would stay on a long time if the edged would not peel up and snag on things. I could not wash my hair with out hair getting caught under the edge and it pulling my hair out. I will be buying these again! Don't hesitate to try, best buy and it comes with 30 nails so you just replace when necessary and they last about a month depending on how you use your hands!
Anastasia F.
Toccoa, GA
I took the nails out of the package (which is super cute, beeteedubs) and sized up the nails for my fingers. I took off the polish, trimmed them up, and stuck the nails on. The pattern on the nail is Starstruck, which, from afar, looks a bit like leopard print, but, up close, you’ll see that it’s a glittery snake skin pattern. The nails stick extremely well - it’s just like I’ve used nail glue! I haven’t had a problem at all with them falling off and I don’t even feel like I have to be gentle with what I’m doing. They’ve only been on for a day, but I have washed my hair, washed dishes, and made candy (I go to culinary school) with these things on and they’re definitely not budging. I was even able to open a soda can! The length of the nails are suitable for every day wear and aren’t ridiculous like most press-on nails are. I give them a 9/10, the only con being that I had a hard time matching the nails to the shape of my real nails
Katelyn L.
My grandmother told me about these from Wal-Mart! 8 dollars vs what you would pay for the labor, application, and damage from an actual nail salon's gel nails. It took me less than 5 minutes for application. There are SO many designs to choose from, and you can mix/match. The only negative is washing your hair. I put the nails on two days ago and washed my hair last night. I had a tough time massaging the shampoo onto my scalp with the press on gel nails. 2 of them popped off, and the rest started to lift. I have pressed them back down, added 2 new replacements, and so far so good.
Tatiyana C.
These are cute! I get gel manicures, so I didn’t have much of a need for these, but they are perfect if you don’t have time to get your nails done, but need an Instagram-worthy manicure!
Emily W.
I never really liked Press-on nails so I was very reluctant to try them on. The peel-off backing was very hard to peel of and i bent a few nails trying. That said my sister, who also bought some, had them on in no time. once I had them on I was very happy for they did not budge. I was VERY happy with mine but 2 of my sister's fell of in four hours. They did mention to wait 30 minutes before exposing the nails to water. She did not. One of her nails looked very pixelated but otherwise we were satisfied by our designs. They advertised flexibility and the nails bent to fit the cuticle.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart