BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Brooke T.
Beaverton, OR
I received these free in my Uni VoxBox. I have been anxious to wear them, and finally today I did. The color I received that was a lovely satin purple, which was nice. The packing is cute and creative, however, I did have a bit of a hard time getting the plastic bottle to open. I cleaned my nails using the complimentary pad, and I began looking for the correct sizes. While the smallest two were perfect, the next largest would have better suited my thumb. Instead, I had to use them (for a lack of the other sizes) on my middle and index fingers. Thus, I had the largest size left over for my thumbs. These three fingers ended up having nails which were much too big for my small fingers. This not only made it a little cumbersome, but looked kinda tacky. While applying, a couple times I had the tab break off, leaving the rest of the sticky attached to the nail, which I had to pry off. Yes, easier than glue, but not the best. All I did was a little homework and ate breakfast (I was very gentle with my nails all morning) yet they cracked easily and starting to fall off after only a couple hours!! I was very excited for these, and it is a shame that they are not all they cracked up to be :(
Aliyah J.
New Orleans, LA
I was hesitant about trying these nails because I'm not much of a fake nail sort of person, but I decided to give them a fair shot. Once I applied them and trimmed them down to be a somewhat manageable length, they are quite attractive, and I love the hot pink and black zebra pattern that I received! I could see myself wearing these for a fun night out, since I always manage to smudge my polish when painting my nails. On the flipside, however, I don't think I would want to wear these for more than a few hours, and I'm fairly certain that I'd remove them in my sleep or something silly like that. I also thought that the sheer amount of packaging (a plastic bottle inside a plastic box) was excessive and unnecessary, especially given that the product is only going to last two week,s tops.

On the whole, they seem to be an excellent choice for a special night out (Christmas party, anyone?) For day-to-day wear, though, regular nail polish is where it's at.

Asia B.
Elkhart, IN
I really never thought I could love press on nails but imPress changed my opinion . They were honestly easy to apply and fit great! Not too long and not too short . Seriously great product
Christy S.
NJ • NY • FL
I have never tried fake nails before. The thought of it always freaked me out. I have heard stories of people getting their real nails ripped off while attempting to remove the fake. Since I was sent a complimentary ImpressManicure set from Influenster, I decided it was time to give it a try. What are the chances of actually ripping my own nails off? I clearly have no idea. Obviously, the results of the nails are shown in the picture above. Lovely isn't it? These ImpressManicure nails are press-on. They have an adhesive behind each nail. Saves you money since you don't have to buy your own glue. The application is also super easy, just press. I think I would definitely like to see what other designs they might have. One problem I had was finding nails that fit mine. I found that some didn't fit me at all, but I applied them anyway and filed them until they fit me more.
Gabrielle H.
Maineville, OH
I have tried so many different types of press-on and glue-on nails. These are by far my favorite! I was skeptical at first, because there is no glue involved. To apply these, you peel the adhesive backing off of the nail and just press it on. I work in the automotive industry and do a lot with my hands, so I was expecting them to just fall off. However, these stayed on for well over a week! The best part is that when I went to take them off, they didn't destroy my nails underneath. This is an awesome product for when you want something a little more polished or glam, but don't want to destroy the nails that you already have. They are available in so many different designs and patterns, and the variety offered makes them such a good choice. I always keep a few sets for special occasions or when I just want my nails to look pretty.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
These are truly GORGEOUS and the color is stunning, they are easy to apply yourself. You do have to sand and file your nails a bit before applying though and use a base coat and buff them
Kira S.
Moorpark, CA
Last September, my family went on the Disney Cruise Line Pacific Coast Pixar Cruise for 7 nights! I wanted to look nice during all those fancy dinners and photo ops, so I decided to purchase a box of imPRESS Press-On Manicure.

I followed the directions to a T, and still had loads of problems with these nails. I put them on the night before we left for the cruise, and by the end of day one, I had already lost a nail. Over the next several days, I lost more nails. I was starting to feel ridiculous with only having a nail on every other fingers, so half way through the cruise, I pulled the rest of them off! Boy, did that hurt! I have no idea why some nails came off so easily, while others held tight.

Despite my poor first experience with imPRESS Press-On Manicure, I'm still super excited to try the nails sent to me by Influenster. I will definitely pick up a bottle of nail glue from the drugstore, so that this set of nails last the full 7 days!
Brittany H.
Newport News, VA
I received this in the UniVoxBox compliments of Influenster. I was excited to see them, but I wasn't impressed with the color I received. It was a plain dull greyish-brown called First Date (especially when I saw all the other cool designs). So, I figured I would try them out and see if they were worth actually buying! Well, it came with an alcohol prep pad for your nails, and 24 nails of varying size, which is awesome because I have weirdly large fingernails, and I actually found ones that fit every single nail! That was a huge plus. And I was surprised at how firm they stuck on initially. Unfortunately, after a couple hours, they were significantly looser... I was a little disappointed in that and ended up taking them off the next day before I went to bed. I would purchase these for a special occasion, but not for a regular manicure.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
I received the impress press-on manicure in my Mom VoxBox and was so excited to test them out, but my excited soon faded. When I got these out of the package and started to fit them to my nails most of them did not come close to fitting my nail length and width! I would have ended up with four out of ten nails on had I not sized them out first! I was sooo bummed that they didn't fit on my nails and really glad that I didn't have to spend money on them and find out the hard way they wouldn't work for me. The company is supposed to be coming out with different lengths and widths so maybe one day I will actually be able to give them a try.
Overall it seems like a nice concept but I had to give them a low score because I couldn't really give them a true test run.
Cristina R.
I was super excited to get this press on nail since it has been quite awhile since I put fake nails on. I couple good things right up front: the nails were super cute and the designs were well done.They also came with their own nails glue already on them so there was no need to get my own nail glue. Now the not so good things. The nails were weirdly shaped and didn't cover the whole nail. There was "naked" parts on both sides of my nail. Looking at them straight on they looked good but if you caught a glimpse from the side you knew they were fake and a bit ill fitting. The most not so good thing about them is that the glue is so thick that I couldn't forget that I was wearing fake nails. It felt like I was going to lose one at any moment. I ended up wearing them for only a day and took them off the next. A nice aspect was that they were simple enough to take off. Overall I doubt that I would get these again but they were still nicely painted.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart