BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Hannah P.
Daniels, WV
I received nails for free from Influenster for testing purposes, and my review is completely my own. As always, I absolutely love these nails. They stay on forever, are affordable, and are so easy to use! I get mine to stay on for a long time by washing my hands to get the oils off my nails, and then lightly buffing my nails with the file. This gives the adhesive something to hold onto. Then, I find the nails that fit mine the best and lay them out in order. I recommend doing your thumbs last. You just peel off the sticker, press it down hard on your nail for about 10 seconds and make sure all the sides are pressed down, avoid water for an hour, and you are good to go! Sometimes the accent nails aren't the right size, but that's okay because they are so many ways to mix and match that your manicure will still look great. I highly recommend these to everyone!
Slime B.
Amazing. They are so pretty and cute too. It is pretty easy to apply. Just peel off and press on. This was my first time and I love it. It's just like regular kids press on nails, but more prettier. I would buy it again!
Brooke T.
Beaverton, OR
I received these free in my Uni VoxBox. I have been anxious to wear them, and finally today I did. The color I received that was a lovely satin purple, which was nice. The packing is cute and creative, however, I did have a bit of a hard time getting the plastic bottle to open. I cleaned my nails using the complimentary pad, and I began looking for the correct sizes. While the smallest two were perfect, the next largest would have better suited my thumb. Instead, I had to use them (for a lack of the other sizes) on my middle and index fingers. Thus, I had the largest size left over for my thumbs. These three fingers ended up having nails which were much too big for my small fingers. This not only made it a little cumbersome, but looked kinda tacky. While applying, a couple times I had the tab break off, leaving the rest of the sticky attached to the nail, which I had to pry off. Yes, easier than glue, but not the best. All I did was a little homework and ate breakfast (I was very gentle with my nails all morning) yet they cracked easily and starting to fall off after only a couple hours!! I was very excited for these, and it is a shame that they are not all they cracked up to be :(
Amanda S.
Columbia City, IN
I don'r normally wear artificial nails. I work as a nurse so any nail that goes much past my fingertip just gets in my way. I tried these anyhow, as part of my Spring VoxBox. I got the Joyride color, which was a metallic purple color. Sizinf wasn't too hard. They include a cleansing wipe (which must just be acetone of some kind) and after I used it they were easy enough to apply. They stuck well but I decided that the color wasn't for me, so I painted over them. I liked my color much better. I wore themt he rest of that dat but when I woke up the next morning, I'd had enough. I can;t wear these things. They came off very easily- probably too much so. All i did was slide another ail under it to loosen and off the nails came. Didn't do much damage to my natural nails, which is good.I probably wouldn't use these again unless I were going out and just wanted to put them on for fun. For others, they could be an affordable alternative to a pricey manicure.
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
I am loving how easy these nails are! I do recommend using nail glue even tho it is n0t required. I think it adds to the staying power.
I especially love the nautical theme of my current set!
Samantha G.
I really love these nails! I received the pattern "Over the Moon" in my VoxBox and it's beautiful.The nails were really easy to put on and they stayed on for six days, until I decided to take them off. It was really easy to take them off and they didn't damage my nails at all. The only complaint I have with the nails is they're made a little small. My hands are not very large and the thumbnail barely fit me.
Betsaida L.
Jonesboro, GA
My C rate is based on the claims alone. If I use this product only as it claims and directs this products definitely let's me down.

BUT if I file them and apply a different glue then they would be pretty great.

Now...
The product will be great or horrible depending on your nail size because it might not have yours. For me it's fine. The nails look very nice. Even though the cuticle area is thicker than what I would like, the leopard pattern that I received makes it unnoticeable because my nails look very glammed up! 4 nails came off during the first 8 hours of wearing them. I only washed my hands when NEEDED to so no hard labor done. But they didn't break or anything. So I'll reapply them with my own glue. Also, it was very annoying that they kept pulling my hair when I ran my fingers through it because there's no glue at the very edges.
Nubia G.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I am addicted to this brand. I honestly buy so many of them. I would recommend using these if you are going out and want you're nails to look night. They stay on all day/night. They stay on and you can do pretty much anything you can do with acrylics. What I don't like about them is taking them off a such a hassle. My nails aren't very strong, so taking the nails off take a while for me. Also can be a good thing but just be aware that it will take maybe 10 minutes to take off and they are a pain. Over all great brand.
Kayla J.
Jonesboro , Ar
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I received these nails from Influenster and it is about the 7th or 8th pair I have owned. I love these nails and they are so easy to apply. Plus I love that they come in so many different colors and patterns. I really like them compared to other brands of press on nails. I like that these nails were short. They go on easy I had no problem finding ones that fit me. They stayed on while washing dishes! They look fabulous and last for a good amount of time without falling off.And when it is time to take them off, they come off super easy and painless.

The only tip I have for these nails would be to use cotton rounds and alcohol to clean the nails before application. I don’t really like the small wipe they provide, and I think it is just easier to use the cotton rounds.

If you haven’t tried these yet GO TRY THEM. They are perfect for everyday wear or for special days. And it is a ton cheaper than getting them done professionally. Yet it looks professional.
Mia M.
My impress nails lasted me 4 days, which really impressed me because I did not think it was possible for press on nails to be so sturdy. Some people complained about the nails not being sturdy but when I applied my nails I studied for a few hours and avoided water during that time which I think contributed to my nails lasting four days. Next time the only thing I would do differently would be to apply the nails before bed so they can avoid water for a longer period of time and hopefully last the full 7 days. I was also impressed that these nails did not damage my natural nails.
The only reasons I am giving this product a B and not an A is because the nails did not fit all of my nails, but you would have to look very closely to notice that it didn't fit so it did not concern me too much and the other reason is because it did not last 7 days.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart