BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ilham S.
Enola, PA
I love all the impress press on manicures. I honestly prefer it over going to the nail salon. It’s cheaper, cute, you know how it’s going to look at the end of the day. Easier clean up and removal as well.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
I got this as winning the Kiss Graduation badge after doing the Kiss Graduation survey from my Rose VoxBox from Influenster, although I was hoping for either the belVita, Rimmel, or Dr. Scholes, not Kiss. Anyway, I put them on today and six out of ten of my nails had the fake nails and it keep popping off. I do like that I don't need any glue, because back in the mid to late 90s, my mother had fake nails and they popped out during the Summer and she had to go to the nail salon to glue it back on. It really did mostly damage her nails. Anyway, back to my grieving. I had to use all the nails and I am down to two. I wish Kiss do better with their fake nails and just say it's good for a least a day, not a week, but lets see how it goes, before I decide to use nail growth for my real nails and let them grow again, despite the pain, if I don't maintain them.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
The variety of colors and style were amazing! I love how easy this press-on manicure to apply. Although this was kinda long for me who is used to just having short nails, I love how it includes a small file where I can adjust it based on my length and shape preferences. If you are a busy person who constantly use your hands to do something, this might not last long as you want it to be. It lasted for about 4 days in my nails still in it's pretty form. It's easy to remove as well when you decided you just don't like it. It's nail-friendly and won't do anything bad to it (as far as I experience). It's most especially useful for special occasions.
Cristalle V.
I honestly stopped getting arcylic nails after discovering how wonder these were. They absolutely last all week! The glue holds on real good. Completely recommend these over and over again.
Slime B.
Amazing. They are so pretty and cute too. It is pretty easy to apply. Just peel off and press on. This was my first time and I love it. It's just like regular kids press on nails, but more prettier. I would buy it again!
Amanda S.
Columbia City, IN
I don'r normally wear artificial nails. I work as a nurse so any nail that goes much past my fingertip just gets in my way. I tried these anyhow, as part of my Spring VoxBox. I got the Joyride color, which was a metallic purple color. Sizinf wasn't too hard. They include a cleansing wipe (which must just be acetone of some kind) and after I used it they were easy enough to apply. They stuck well but I decided that the color wasn't for me, so I painted over them. I liked my color much better. I wore themt he rest of that dat but when I woke up the next morning, I'd had enough. I can;t wear these things. They came off very easily- probably too much so. All i did was slide another ail under it to loosen and off the nails came. Didn't do much damage to my natural nails, which is good.I probably wouldn't use these again unless I were going out and just wanted to put them on for fun. For others, they could be an affordable alternative to a pricey manicure.
Brooke T.
Beaverton, OR
I received these free in my Uni VoxBox. I have been anxious to wear them, and finally today I did. The color I received that was a lovely satin purple, which was nice. The packing is cute and creative, however, I did have a bit of a hard time getting the plastic bottle to open. I cleaned my nails using the complimentary pad, and I began looking for the correct sizes. While the smallest two were perfect, the next largest would have better suited my thumb. Instead, I had to use them (for a lack of the other sizes) on my middle and index fingers. Thus, I had the largest size left over for my thumbs. These three fingers ended up having nails which were much too big for my small fingers. This not only made it a little cumbersome, but looked kinda tacky. While applying, a couple times I had the tab break off, leaving the rest of the sticky attached to the nail, which I had to pry off. Yes, easier than glue, but not the best. All I did was a little homework and ate breakfast (I was very gentle with my nails all morning) yet they cracked easily and starting to fall off after only a couple hours!! I was very excited for these, and it is a shame that they are not all they cracked up to be :(
Nubia G.
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I am addicted to this brand. I honestly buy so many of them. I would recommend using these if you are going out and want you're nails to look night. They stay on all day/night. They stay on and you can do pretty much anything you can do with acrylics. What I don't like about them is taking them off a such a hassle. My nails aren't very strong, so taking the nails off take a while for me. Also can be a good thing but just be aware that it will take maybe 10 minutes to take off and they are a pain. Over all great brand.
Betsaida L.
Jonesboro, GA
My C rate is based on the claims alone. If I use this product only as it claims and directs this products definitely let's me down.

BUT if I file them and apply a different glue then they would be pretty great.

Now...
The product will be great or horrible depending on your nail size because it might not have yours. For me it's fine. The nails look very nice. Even though the cuticle area is thicker than what I would like, the leopard pattern that I received makes it unnoticeable because my nails look very glammed up! 4 nails came off during the first 8 hours of wearing them. I only washed my hands when NEEDED to so no hard labor done. But they didn't break or anything. So I'll reapply them with my own glue. Also, it was very annoying that they kept pulling my hair when I ran my fingers through it because there's no glue at the very edges.
Samantha G.
I really love these nails! I received the pattern "Over the Moon" in my VoxBox and it's beautiful.The nails were really easy to put on and they stayed on for six days, until I decided to take them off. It was really easy to take them off and they didn't damage my nails at all. The only complaint I have with the nails is they're made a little small. My hands are not very large and the thumbnail barely fit me.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart