BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Teresa A.
Baltimore, MD
Bought these because I was in a friends wedding and didn't want to spend $$ on a manicure. They were super cheap, so easy and quick to apply and EVERYONE was jealous that they spent so much on their nails and mine looked just as good if not better than theirs (I say better because I got the french tip ones and they obviously are factory made and are completely flawless). I really just needed them for the day but thought I would test out how long they would last.... let me tell you.... they lasted through a rainy football game in which I wear football gloves, they lasted through the next day at my beach volleyball game and the sand did not destroy them, the next day I had softball and wore gloves AND I am in the process of moving so I have been packing and cleaning and gardening and NOT ONE FELL OFF OR EVEN BECAME LOOSE!!!!! I was shocked... it was to the point where I needed to peel them off because they wouldn't come off on their own, that was 4 days after the wedding!!!!
Julia S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster.

I had received the color "Over the Moon", but does not look like the one listed on their site. It has swirls of brown and gold on them. Very beautiful design and color!

This product was a good deal easier to apply then other press or rub on manicures, easier to remove (still caused some nail bed soreness, though I didn't use any nail polish remover.) Lasted for many days with little to no problems before I had to remove them for cleanliness reasons.
The packaging was a cute idea, but still felt rather pointless and wasteful-- along with overly complicated to open.
I couldn't really get one full, usable set out of this though, due to the sizes not being right with most of them (the thumb pieces too wide, and most everything else too skinny.) And I certainly wouldn't pay that much for only one (possibly even just a partial) manicure.

So overall, this product could perfectly suit some, but not others (like myself.)
Angelica Y.
La Mesa, CA
I work in retail, in cosmetics, and always use my hands, so having nice nails is always a must. I'm also a single Mom, and don't really have time or money to get them professionally done.

I liked the nail pattern I received in my Box Vox, and was excited to try them on. I couldn't find the correct sizes, they were just way off. I ended up having to go with the bigger sizes to attempt to cover most of my nail bed. Very easy to apply, yet very bulky.

I wore them to work one day, and one of them ended up coming off by the end of the day, and all I do is make-overs! lol If I would have worn my hair down, and played with it like I do.. I think my hair would have gotten caught in the nails a lot.

Bottom line: They look cute, but they're not very wearable. I'd definitely choose them for a quick cute look for a special occasion and then take them off after.
Ilham S.
Enola, PA
I love all the impress press on manicures. I honestly prefer it over going to the nail salon. It’s cheaper, cute, you know how it’s going to look at the end of the day. Easier clean up and removal as well.
Angel A.
Eastlake, OH
I thought I already reviewed this, but it appears I didn't. My first impression was that I've been looking at these for a while, but didn't want to spend the money to test it. My first time using them, they went on fairly quick. I have tiny fingers, and the nails were much too big for me (but average fingers should have no issue, i ALWAYS have problems with sizes, so I use kid nails). I shaved them down with one of my emery boards (the one included just wasn't working), buffed my nail a tiny bit, THEN used the alcohol (get rid of the dust, let it dry). After that, it was a simple peel and stick. I anticipated them popping off/getting loose within hours, and all being off within three days. They surprisingly have a great hold. I kept mine for a little over the week promise they have. I'd say they would have stayed a little longer if they weren't so flimsy. With work, my nails were a little ragged and bumped up, otherwise I would have left them on longer.
Cristalle V.
I honestly stopped getting arcylic nails after discovering how wonder these were. They absolutely last all week! The glue holds on real good. Completely recommend these over and over again.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
I got this as winning the Kiss Graduation badge after doing the Kiss Graduation survey from my Rose VoxBox from Influenster, although I was hoping for either the belVita, Rimmel, or Dr. Scholes, not Kiss. Anyway, I put them on today and six out of ten of my nails had the fake nails and it keep popping off. I do like that I don't need any glue, because back in the mid to late 90s, my mother had fake nails and they popped out during the Summer and she had to go to the nail salon to glue it back on. It really did mostly damage her nails. Anyway, back to my grieving. I had to use all the nails and I am down to two. I wish Kiss do better with their fake nails and just say it's good for a least a day, not a week, but lets see how it goes, before I decide to use nail growth for my real nails and let them grow again, despite the pain, if I don't maintain them.
Hannah P.
Daniels, WV
I received nails for free from Influenster for testing purposes, and my review is completely my own. As always, I absolutely love these nails. They stay on forever, are affordable, and are so easy to use! I get mine to stay on for a long time by washing my hands to get the oils off my nails, and then lightly buffing my nails with the file. This gives the adhesive something to hold onto. Then, I find the nails that fit mine the best and lay them out in order. I recommend doing your thumbs last. You just peel off the sticker, press it down hard on your nail for about 10 seconds and make sure all the sides are pressed down, avoid water for an hour, and you are good to go! Sometimes the accent nails aren't the right size, but that's okay because they are so many ways to mix and match that your manicure will still look great. I highly recommend these to everyone!
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
The variety of colors and style were amazing! I love how easy this press-on manicure to apply. Although this was kinda long for me who is used to just having short nails, I love how it includes a small file where I can adjust it based on my length and shape preferences. If you are a busy person who constantly use your hands to do something, this might not last long as you want it to be. It lasted for about 4 days in my nails still in it's pretty form. It's easy to remove as well when you decided you just don't like it. It's nail-friendly and won't do anything bad to it (as far as I experience). It's most especially useful for special occasions.
Slime B.
Amazing. They are so pretty and cute too. It is pretty easy to apply. Just peel off and press on. This was my first time and I love it. It's just like regular kids press on nails, but more prettier. I would buy it again!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart