BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Amanda H.
Killeen, TX
First, I love the packaging of this product but unforturnately once I opened it they all came tumbling down and was not so pretty. Second, these are very short, but for me that is great because I cannot type with long nails and I already have short nails so I did not have to file them. I put these on Thursday and was excited to try them through the weekend. I work as a bartender part time so figured this would really put them through the wringer. They seriously only lasted 3 hours into my shift. I’m constantly getting beers, making drinks, washing glasses, and by hour 3 I only had 4 left. I decided to just pull the rest off since I looked ridiculous and toss them :( I was very sad they did not last longer especially with such a cute design. They do as they claim and do not hurt or tear at my nails when taking off, but sadly I will not be purchasing these. I am giving the rest of them to my sister who just does administrative work and hopefully they will work better for her.
Gina W.
Clarkson, KY
Are super cute, but as soon as I washed my hands a few times they washed off. I got them free for my shimmer box, but for what you pay for a cute manicure even if it doesn't last is worth it.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
I really liked these press on nails! Normally I usually go and get mine done but this is a great way to get them done when you need it quick!!! I also like that they have different styles. I would most definitely buy again.
Deanna B.
Great product and super easy to apply. Would recommend for those wanting to add a little pop
Of color and cannot afford an actual manicure at a salon. There are so many different designs to select from. Super happy with it!
Krystal C.
ImPress is a Press-On Manicure set that is complete with no need to paint or wait for nails to dry to have a salon look. Each set comes in a cute nail polish style packaging and has a wipe cloth to remove dirt from the nails, adhesive and press-on’s. I received a cute leopard print set in my VoxBox. I loved how easy they were to put on my nails and quickly got them on prior to an day out shopping. They kept pretty well but I was disappointed to wake up to one of my nails already torn on the edge. They lasted for most of the day, despite the tear, but by end day they were popping off one by one. I even tried to baby them through my excursions of putting in a car seat, shopping, etc. They certainly didn’t last up to the week as they advertised but again, I am a work at home mother who may have just been too hard on them. Overall, I think they are great for a night on the town for myself and my husband but as for my day to day crazy of toddler and photography work, not so much.
Amanda L.
This is one of the best nail products I have ever tried. In elementary school I tried press-on nails but they did not last long at all. Since then, I never even considered trying press-on nails again. Now that I have had the opportunity to try imPRESS Press-on Manicure, I am pleasantly surprised. The nails look so natural and gorgeous. The nails last about one whole week! Out of one box of nails, I have been able to get two uses out. That means 2 weeks worth of nails in one box! Since I have had the chance of trying these nails, I cannot stop buying them. I would honestly buy these nails instead of getting shellac, acrylic, or gel nails. I highly recommend these! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Jen R.
Norwalk, CT
These nails lasted so long on me! I normally beat up my nails to the point where they fall off after one day. The glue is kind of funky but it really works! And it’s such an easy application!
Jordan H.
Benton, AR
I wish there were more stars so I could rate it higher. These are hands down the best press on nails I have EVER had. They last longer than any of the others I've tried and they look so real.
Jodeci H.
Bakersfield, CA
I wore them for two days without any lifting or any coming off on their own! When I went to take them off they were really stuck on there which I loved because that means I could’ve worn them a lot longer!
Reyna D.
Was not happy with this product. Not very cute/original design. The life of the nails was a total of about two days. Came off super easy. Really frustrating. Would not buy again or recommend.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart