BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Nethmi A.
Tempe, AZ
When I saw these were included in my box I was super excited. I was going to actually buy some for my trip to Vegas so that I would have nice nails for a few nights. These nails are $5.99 for solid colors and $7.99 for prints. I love these as an alternative to getting my nails done at a salon. They make my nails look nice for a fraction of the salon price. In my box I received Space Cadet which was an ok print in my opinion. I think everyone else that saw them thought they were cooler than I did. I just thought it looked kind of like cow spots so I was not to thrilled with the pattern. They do have other nice patterns which I have shared below and I have purchased the french manicure before. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of me wearing them since I took the nails off and just now remembered that I needed to snap a picture of them. :( Broadway, the company that makes the nails, says they have a longevity of about a week. Mine lasted 5 days before I decided to take them off (the long nails hinder my ability to work in a lab), but I have had mine last up to a week and a half before. I did notice that the design on the tips tends to wear down after 2 days or so. They did last a whole weekend in Vegas (including clubbing) so they are very durable.
Amanda D.
These are OKAY. They are good for a one day quick fix but not as an actual manicure for 3 weeks. The adhesive isn't the best and got as a mom of a new born where I'm constantly washing, moving, and grabbing, it isn't the best.
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like these. Only reason I took a star off is because I had to buy nail glue to use in addition to the sticky backing of the nail they provide. Extra nail glue makes them stay on for much longer. The regular adhesive they use would make my nail just pop off sometimes. Pretty color- I love the matte. I've used many colors from this brand and I liked them all. I just wish they'd give us more of one size (I've lost pinky nails and didn't have any to replace them with). This is my favorite brand of nails. After too much wear, though, they do start to hurt your actual nail and make them weaker. I still recommend as long as you take breaks from them every once in a while.
brandy w.
Urbana, OH
I recently purchased these as I have brittle nails and can never get them the same length and keep them for long enough to have a great paint job. They go on very easy and last much longer then I expected them too. I have had them on a about a week and I am surprised they have lasted. I notice when I shower they do become very lose but once they dry and cool down I press on them and they seem to reattach. I bought the short length and still had to trim them to my desired length as I have small nail beds and any press on I find seems to be longer then I like them to be. I do love how easy they are to trim if you are like me and prefer very short nails. The design options are great!
Joselle B.
Belvidere, NJ
I absolutely love a nice looking manicure! They have such a beautifule range of styles to meet everyones preference! They are so butiful and look so nice but i did not care for the adhesive thats on the nails, but they are easy to apply!!
Basia P.
Newbury Park, CA
When I first received my voxbox, I loved the packaging for this product. I got the lace print, and I wasn't crazy about how girly it was but it ended up looking much cuter on than it did in the package. The biggest problem I had was that I have very small fingers and therefore very small nails, which I like to keep very short. I ended up trimming down the nails a LOT, which isn't that big of a deal. It took a while to find the right sizes for my fingers and even though I was using the smallest sizes possible I believe they still ended up being too big, and so my first nail fell off about an hour after putting them on. most of my others stayed on for at least the next day and a half. After a couple of days, when they were all falling off, I ended up purchasing some nail glue and gluing them on because I really liked the look. They took forever to remove with the glue probably because the glue was stuck to the sticky stuff already on there. Overall, cute product, but it wasn't the best for me.
Kelsey Y.
I absolutely love ImPress manicure nails! Quick and easy to apply, they stay on very well, look super cute and professional... all for a great price. Looking forward to trying out more designs!
Victoria D.
I actually get my nails done at a salon, so I had my BFF try these out for me.

The nails themselves looked cheap, the way the advertisements talk about them, I thought they were like the Sally Hansen Salon Effects, not plastic fake nails. The application process was pretty simple, but you could tell they were fake. Her natural nails were longer then the fake ones, so we had to trim them down. I don't know if it's the design that made them look so unnatural, but they didn't look real at all. Some of the solid colors I've seen on other reviews look better. We applied them on a Tuesday, and they fell off Friday. We sat and talked for hours before she left my house, and never got them wet, so I don't think that was the issue. Sure, she got a few days out of them, but not a whole week like advertised. They're definitely not for people who work with their hands. Being a girl who doesn't do fake nails very often, she said they were a little hard to work with, for fear of making them fall off.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
I love this brand of fake nails because it is so effortless, easy, and good quality! I found this set that is perfect for fall! So affordable and they really do stay on! My only complaint is that the sizes of the nails aren't a perfect match. 😕 And, if you're not careful with applying them firmly, sometimes I find my hair gets caught under them. But, as long as you're careful-they are a joy to wear! And they have some of the most gorgeous designs with a variety of choices! 🙌🏻 Would recommend to anyone on a budget!
Amanda H.
Killeen, TX
First, I love the packaging of this product but unforturnately once I opened it they all came tumbling down and was not so pretty. Second, these are very short, but for me that is great because I cannot type with long nails and I already have short nails so I did not have to file them. I put these on Thursday and was excited to try them through the weekend. I work as a bartender part time so figured this would really put them through the wringer. They seriously only lasted 3 hours into my shift. I’m constantly getting beers, making drinks, washing glasses, and by hour 3 I only had 4 left. I decided to just pull the rest off since I looked ridiculous and toss them :( I was very sad they did not last longer especially with such a cute design. They do as they claim and do not hurt or tear at my nails when taking off, but sadly I will not be purchasing these. I am giving the rest of them to my sister who just does administrative work and hopefully they will work better for her.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart