BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Mandy G.
I received this product for free from #influenster for testing purposes. These nails are easy to apply. However I didn't really like the color. But they were easy to remove and lasted long enough.
Victoria S.
Dallas, PA
The pattern I received was called Holla! It is a lovely black lace pattern with a nude background. The box that holds the nails is very cute and looks like a nail polish bottle. Inside the box there is a prep pad which is used right before applying the nails. This cleanses the nails and helps the nail adhere better to your actual nail.

The application of the nails took about 10 minutes but the longest part was picking out the correct size nail for each fingernail. Also I would continue to press down on the nail several times after applying to make sure they stick. I love how easy it is to apply the nails! I did this on my bed late at night and all of them came out perfect! The design is beautiful and I would definitely buy this product again!

However, they did not last a week. This could be because I never cut the nails, so they would catch on my hair and clothes. A friend of mine, who is also on Influenster and also received the College Voxbox, told me about this video that tells you how to cut the nails. If I had known how to do this before wearing them, it would have been extremely helpful since I am not used to wearing long nails.

Overall, I loved this product! They are very easy to put on, especially for those who do not put on fake nails all the time.
Tiffany N.
['Hammond ', ''], WI
Recently just purchased a set of these nails and fell in love. Easy to apply. Stays on for 1-2 weeks and very real looking. Super cheap for how good they are. Definitely will be buying these again
Breana G.
Fort Riley, KS
Beautiful design, great for kids , unfortunately too small for my nails but they are beautiful & great looking . Kids friendly as well . Definitely will buy some for myself that will fit my nails .
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I received a pack of these for free in a recent voxbox. I use to get my nails done all the time until recently. The damage started not to be worth it but more so I started a new job in a different line of work where I can't have fake nails and they need to be shorter. Working in a kitchen you don't want to have fake nails on! I was so excited to try these, they give me the opportunity to have fake nails again but without the damage and I can take them off whenever I want no problem. I was thinking these would fall off easily but I was surprised how well they stayed on. You NEED to follow the directions though. I've read others who didn't like these but they didn't follow the directions. They have a HUGE selection of colors and designs... HUGE. Something for everyone. I like how they looked on my nails, they looked neat. Didn't look cheap. I would definitely use these again! (I received this product complimentary for testing purposes!)
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
I recently just received a package of these in my voxbox! Was completely free and I already did have them on! They are so cute and very easy to apply. I wish they looked a little more real on the edges, but other than that love them!
Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like these. Only reason I took a star off is because I had to buy nail glue to use in addition to the sticky backing of the nail they provide. Extra nail glue makes them stay on for much longer. The regular adhesive they use would make my nail just pop off sometimes. Pretty color- I love the matte. I've used many colors from this brand and I liked them all. I just wish they'd give us more of one size (I've lost pinky nails and didn't have any to replace them with). This is my favorite brand of nails. After too much wear, though, they do start to hurt your actual nail and make them weaker. I still recommend as long as you take breaks from them every once in a while.
Nethmi A.
Tempe, AZ
When I saw these were included in my box I was super excited. I was going to actually buy some for my trip to Vegas so that I would have nice nails for a few nights. These nails are $5.99 for solid colors and $7.99 for prints. I love these as an alternative to getting my nails done at a salon. They make my nails look nice for a fraction of the salon price. In my box I received Space Cadet which was an ok print in my opinion. I think everyone else that saw them thought they were cooler than I did. I just thought it looked kind of like cow spots so I was not to thrilled with the pattern. They do have other nice patterns which I have shared below and I have purchased the french manicure before. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of me wearing them since I took the nails off and just now remembered that I needed to snap a picture of them. :( Broadway, the company that makes the nails, says they have a longevity of about a week. Mine lasted 5 days before I decided to take them off (the long nails hinder my ability to work in a lab), but I have had mine last up to a week and a half before. I did notice that the design on the tips tends to wear down after 2 days or so. They did last a whole weekend in Vegas (including clubbing) so they are very durable.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
Review for: D050 Hottie more...
I used these nails for quite a while when I was trying to grow my nails out and didn't want the damage from acrylics. Overall I was happy with them. They come in great colors and designs, the price wasn't bad, they looked pretty natural (I always got the short length), and were super easy to apply. I really didn't have an issue with them staying on, on average I got about a week of wear out of each set before I had to change them. Once in a while I would lose one but the cute case was convenient enough to throw in my purse so I could replace it and not worry about the hassle of glue. What drove me crazy is that even though they were attached to my nail, the edges around the bottom of the nail/near cuticle did not have any adhesive so it took about 2 days before my hair would start getting stuck under the edges every time I ran my hands through my hair. It made washing my hair a pain. I also noticed that after about of month straight of using them my natural nails were starting to peel.
brandy w.
Urbana, OH
I recently purchased these as I have brittle nails and can never get them the same length and keep them for long enough to have a great paint job. They go on very easy and last much longer then I expected them too. I have had them on a about a week and I am surprised they have lasted. I notice when I shower they do become very lose but once they dry and cool down I press on them and they seem to reattach. I bought the short length and still had to trim them to my desired length as I have small nail beds and any press on I find seems to be longer then I like them to be. I do love how easy they are to trim if you are like me and prefer very short nails. The design options are great!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart