BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Sarah K.
Los Angeles, CA
I received a pack of these in a voxbox and have since purchased like 6 packs of them. These are SO GOOD. They can stay up to 2 weeks if i let them and they don't fall off. The glue is near the edge of the nail so you don't get that annoying lifting that gets your hair caught underneath. I LOVE.
Jordan D.
I love love love love these nails!!!

They are easy to apply, cheap in price, and come in so many colors and lengths.

These are not like other press ons at all. I am on day 3 of my current pair and they have not become loose, popped off, or even wiggled at all. Everyone at my work keeps asking me where I got them done, so I say my kitchen table. They are so much cheaper than a salon manicure, and just as durable in my opinion. I have washed my hands, hair, typed on a keyboard all day at work, made dinner, done my makeup. Nothing breaks these bad boys. I highly highly recommend.
Megan V.
Not my absolute favorite fake nails. I like how they have improved the product by making the glue on the nail thinner than it was before. However, if you don't press it on hard enough the fake nail will rise where the cuticle is. It comes off way too easily and lasts less than a week.
Briana G.
Baxter, TN
Wow! I am in love with these nails and everyone compliments them when I go out. This is my second set. The first last ten days before I began pulling them off. I am on day 8 and this set is staying on better. I’d say if you have very small nail beds, these aren’t for you. I love them though!!! I use my hands at work and cleaning my house all the time and none have popped off. I got a complementary box to review, but all opinions are honest. I will be purchasing more!!!
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Most people thing press on nails are for little girls....NOT ANYMORE!!! I was given a set from Influenster for free for reviewing purposes and let me tell you... these nails are gorgeous and if you apply them like your supposed too and take care of them they can last up to a week (sometimes longer). The nails I received are called "Shero" and they are so beautiful. They are maroon and rose gold and I absolutely love that color theme. I have shirts and shoes that color!! I cannot wait to use these nails on my beach trip in a week. I will be at the beach looking like I had a $90 manicure done!!
Aimee A.
I also got these in an Influenster box and at first gave them to my mom to try because I had an acrylic set on. My mom loved them and kept repurchasing box after box, and in turn got me into removing my acrylics. I started using them just as much! They are amazing for on the go, so quick and easy! So many different styles and designs too💖
Roselyn W.
Redmond, OR
I am not personally in to having long nails but these kits make it so convenient that it’s almost hard not to. I have tried various designs which, by the way are all amazing. I love how I can get so many different styles & lengths and they are easy to take off when the time comes.
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
I am not a person that general wears press on nails (kinda difficult to cut hair with long nails!) but I actually enjoy these. The fit to my nail is perfect, they are durable, and most of all, the press on adhesive is the best I’ve ever used and actually stay on for more than an hour!
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
I bought impress because I saw a beauty blogger using them, and they have such a high rating on Influenster! They do not disappoint!! They were easy to put on and really prove to be lasting!! If I try to open a bag, or something you usually use a nail for I can feel them move but other than that they are great!! Would buy again and again!!
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I wish these worked better! As a mom of a busy busy boy toddler, the price point was awesome, the IDEA of them being super fast to apply was a decent one but they do not last for a long time.

The sticker that is pre-attached makes the nail thick and the edges lift up causing them to loosen and slide around if you tap the tip of your nail on literally everything...then they just look crooked and sloppy.

I've purchased these several times and eventually for the designs that I really enjoyed I would just peel off the adhesive and glue the dang things on lol
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart