BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Lindsey K.
Louisa
Let me first begin by saying that nails are the one thing that I am not super girly about. I am a musician and keep them cut very short, and because I tend to fidget with my hands, nail-polish rarely lasts more than a day. I have tried standard press-on nails and in all instances have ripped them off in frustration at not being able to type or play music. I stumbled upon these in the store and thought "what the heck".

When I got home, I tore open the package. Inside was a slew of nails with several accent nail sizes, instructions, a nail prep pad, and a tiny emory board. After washing my hands and nails well, I pressed back my cuticles and selected nails close to my size. I have fairly thin fingers so I was surprised to find that my thumb took the largest size available. The rest of the nails were easy to find. From there all I had to do was peel off the plastic backing and press onto my nails. I was impressed that the length wasn't ridiculously long, but even more impressed that you could cut and file them.

After trimming and filing the nails to a longer-than-my-usual-short length, I noticed the accent nail was a little ragged-looking, but not bad. They were on securely and looked beautiful. The one thing that was immediately bothersome was the glue that remained on the underside of the nail that was exposed to the air. Because my nails are short, the adhesive on the underside stuck out further than my nail, causing a sticky mess underneath. I cringed at how many gross things would get trapped underneath and immediately got to work peeling, pulling it off until there was no more glue exposed. After that, I resumed my normal activities and am overall very pleased with the results.

After a week, to my amazement my nails are still on, despite the abuse they have endured (playing guitar, buttoning shirts, typing, diaper changes, opening soda cans, etc). They are slightly scratched and worn on the edges, and the accent nail is peeling back slightly but from a distance they still look great. I will be purchasing these again in a different style that might not show wear as much as these did and may even *gasp* grow my nails out a little so I don't have to deal with the gross adhesive situation.
Brittany W.
I’m in between rating at 2 stars and 3.
I love the price point, and design selection, however, I ran into some issues...
Recently I’ve had to cut back on my spending and going to the nail salon is not a necessity for me. But I love the way having a pair of styled nails gives me confidence and an overall polished look, so I started looking for a cost friendly option.
My first few press-on’s were the type you glued on with essentially a super glue. I wasn’t even paying attention when purchasing these impress nails, bought solely for design.
These have a peel off strip on the interior of nails, that have a gummy strip that sticks directly to your natural nail. A cleansing strip was provided to clean the natural nail before applying, along with a small nail buffing emory board. The application was quick and easy, and fit my nails relatively well. No complaints there. But I shortly noticed how my hair, when putting into a pony tail, stroking my hair behind my ears, etc would caus my hair to get caught under the nail. The gummy strip did not allow the edges of the press on’s to securely seal down, allowing hair on all nails to get wrapped underneath. Strands would get pulled out 9x out of ten.
The quality of the nail itself was ok. I’ve had other press-on’s last a full week. I had several of these impress nails fall off within an hour, to a couple days. I got so annoyed having to replace the nails and pushing them on, I finally just glued on to get through a whole 5 days. In my second photo I show my bare nail after removing the nail, they don’t look or feel or appear to be damaged. And on my middle finger you can see a ridge in the nail. I noticed how some of the nails started randomly getting busted and idk how. I wore these for no more than 5 days, and wasn’t doing anything unusual or laborious to cause such damage.
I appreciate the healthier nail option of having a gummy press on, and not using a harsh super glue but they need to work on securing the edge of the faux nail with the real. That’s my largest issue; and longevity of the stickiness being my second. Any other qualms I can overlook due to the price.
Yoana D.
Ok so I did a cool thing last night.I wanted to relive my childhood 🤣 so I went to Walgreen and bought some press on nails 💅This particular design caught my eye. Plus it's 2018 the adhesive on these has to be better than it was in the year 2000.... Right??Here are my results.Did I NAIL it 🤣👊??These were very easy to apply and they come in various sizes for each nail so that you can chose the right size for you. i' ve had to cut back on the salon manicures so i though this would be a good choice. i'm on day 4 and they are still going strong. my only negative thing would be that the glue doesn't adhere to the outer corners of your nails so you can still see gaps in the nail .
Kara S.
I stumbled upon these nails at Walgrens.  I bought them because I really liked the matte black finish and the fact they looked REALLY easy to apply.I was right. These were super easy to apply and no glue was needed.They have a patented adhesive and once you apply them they have a very strong hold. These gel nails lasted for about a week. I was dreading taking them off but that was simple as well. I soaked a cotton ball with some nail polish remover and squeezed some between the artificial nail and my natural nail. A little prying with a nail file and easy peasy; My natural nails were not ruined, weak, brittle, or a fright to look at. In fact I gave them a rest for a week and put on the remaining nails from the kit Yes! There are enough nails for at least 2 manicures. imPRESS Press-on Manicure
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.

I have used fake glue on nails before and they always fell off quickly, even with the “extra strength” adhesive. I tried these randomly expecting the same type of results, but was pleasantly surprised.

These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood. They are pre-glued so you don’t have to waste time (or money) using the adhesive and waiting for it to dry.

The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.

The best part of these nails though - is the fact that you don’t ruin your nails when you take them off! They don’t damage your actual nails at all and are easy to take off and not painful.

If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
I have always seen these in the store and wanted to try them because they're supposed to last a long time and they come in so many cute styles and colors, so when I received them complimentary as part of my Shimmer Voxbox I was really excited! I was a little disappointed when I realized they were shorter than my natural nails meaning I had to cut mine, but that's not a big deal since they grow back pretty quickly. I followed the simple instructions to apply them after making sure my nails were clean and prepped, and for the first few hours I was really paranoid they were going to pop off because they kept shifting around a bit, but they never did. I would love to give these five stars because I kid you not, they lasted FOREVER, but unfortunately I had to remove them early because the nails didn't sit flat against my natural nails, leaving a gap where my hair got caught and ripped out every time I got them near my hair... I would have still given them a good review despite that, except the removal process and what I saw when I removed them truly upset me. They claim to have "hassle-free removal" but even when following the removal instructions it was extremely difficult and somewhat painful to get them off, and they suggest using the stick that comes in the kit but it snapped in half while trying to do that. After I finally got them all off, I still had chunks of dirty adhesive all over my nails that wouldn't come off with my strongest nail polish remover. They also claim to be "safe on natural nails," but my nails felt really sensitive, they were super dry and brittle and they even felt thinned at the edges like the adhesive had deteriorated my nails. I will not be purchasing these or wearing them again, and I would not recommend them to anyone who is concerned about taking good care of their natural nails.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have used the imPress nails three times in a row now. I absolutely love them! I have never had acrylics before, always preferring my natural nails. My nails grow out ok, but I can never get them all the same length and shape before one or two break off. I also hate painting my nails because it never last more than a day and I cannot stand the sight of chipping of polish. I have had gel done on my nails before and they ruined my real nail bed. I have seen the imPress nails from youtube but never felt compelled enough to try. Then one girls night out we were all ohhing and ahhing over one of our friends "perfect" nails. She also had a really cute accent nail. We all wanted to know where she went and how she had time to get her nails done with the kiddos. She said they were fake and we were all floored. You literally would never know! If applied properly they look absolutely 100% like you just get a gel polish done on your real nails. I decided to try. Even with 0 experience with applying nails I was able to do it super quick and easy. My three tips would be: 1. Buy some brush on glue and put just the tinniest bit on your real nail before you apply. This will make the application last up to two weeks! 2. The nails have numbers on the back. Once you size yourself the first time write it down. Then it's super quick and easy to pick your size nails out next time. 3. When you want to take them off the easiest way I found was to use your nail to loosen the nails around the cuticle. Then soak for a couple seconds in acetone. This helps to saturate the inside and outside of the nail. They will become super soft and peel off gently. You can use a little nail polish remove to get the little bit of glue off your nails and you should not have damage to your real nail below. I love all the colors and designs to choose from. For the first time in my life I have beautiful nails all the time.
Jessika A.
I wasn't expecting too much with these nails. But I am seriously impressed! First, they have gorgeous colors and finishes, from black to nude, and shiny to matte finish. They even come with some accent nails with really pretty designs. They are also a really great shape. These nails are easy to apply, just take off the strip and press the nails onto your own nail. Once on, these nails do have a gap because the adhesive doesn't go all the way out to the edges. Therefore you do have to be careful when running your fingers through your hair. However, this gap isn't too noticeable unless you are looking for it. These nails really look like real acrylic nails. The price is also so awesome. I got mine at Target for $5.99. This beats the price of salon nails for sure. The only think I really had a hard time with was trying to decide which nails fit my natural nails the best. Other than that, I really love these, and will definitely be purchasing again.
Charlene W.
Columbus, OH
STOP SPENDING A FORTUNE ON ACRYLIC NAILS. It may seem very 2005, but press on nails are the way to go! I use ImPress nails for every event and even for pageants! NO glue, NO hassle, NO dry time. I rely on these nails and trust them-I rarely ever pop a nail, and if I do, it is after a few days. In my experience, they have lasted up to a week. They are available at your local drugstore, including Walgreens, CVS, etc for around $6-8. They stick-on with such ease and fit a variation of nail sizes. There are so many different colors, styles, and textures (metallic and matte) and themes with optional accent nails! From nautical themed, to a simple French tip, you won’t be disappointed with these! I ALWAYS get compliments and questions about which salon I visit…and finally I’m revealing my little secret to cheap, perfect nails 24/7! So a $40 acrylic or gel manicure vs $7 stick-ons that look even better…your choice!
Nora B.
PLAINVILLE, MA
These are not perfect but for $7 I can deal with any negatives for a great manicure for 10+ days. I can get 7-14 days in one set with some exceptions. I do agree that your hair gets easily trapped under the nails. I make sure to use a brush in my hair or only brush it in the right way. I have pretty good luck with the nails staying on - I've used 3 different types and this current set is the only one that has lifted (on the index finger on both hands). The glue came loose and I just replaced them with an extra nail. The numbers are impossible to read on the back so I have to eyeball what fits for all 10 fingers. They also tend to wear down especially if you are doing a lot of heavy work but I haven't had any breakage which is awesome. I'm at day 10 on my current set and they don't look perfect but they look great for $7! No one can believe they are press on. I wish they had more neutral colors but I like the accent colors. You get a ton of nails too so you could do 2 sets or share with a friend.
Melissa G.
I've been wanting to try these. how long do they stay on? and are they good for people with shorter nail beds?
Breanna C.
What is your favorite color nail?
Natalie P.
Lynwood , CA
How long do they stay on? Do they look natural once they are on?
Kimberly R.
Tucson, AZ
What's the best store to buy these at with the best selection? Are the worth the extra money?
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
Ive used these types of nails before.. Do these ones have a better hold? I feel like after washing your hand throughout the day they will probably start to come right off or something...

back