Jessica D.
San Lorenzo, CA

How do you get these to stay on? They always seem to pop off after I put them on

Lindsay
Lindsay
New Orleans, LA
4 years ago
I agree with April about putting on a little nail glue, but I also like to let them sit and 'set up' on my nails for a while to let the adhesive get a good grip before doing any heavy duty activities. It seems to help for me!
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Thunder Bay, ON
4 years ago
Use nail polish remover on your bare nails first to remove any oils, and make sure not to choose a nail size that is too small or it will pop off!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Montreal
4 years ago
I put mine before I went to bed and followed the instructions. And don't put nails that are too big for your own nail beds because it wont stick right. Better use smaller ones. ;)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Toronto, AZ
4 years, 1 month ago
Use nail glue or get a professional to put them on you.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
4 years, 1 month ago
You need to press really hard and make sure you are using the right size. I had one nail that was too long and it kept coming off, but once I had the right size (length wise) on, I was good to go =)
Alysa B.
Alysa B.
4 years, 1 month ago
You can make sure you are prepping your nails before applying them. You can do a nice hand scrub and moisturize your cuticles before you cut them. Then you can sand down your nail and apply nail glue before applying the actual press on nails. This may help you, it didn't help me though. I'm a mother with two small children and they barely lasted a day. :(
April B.
April B.
Fort Langley , BC
4 years, 1 month ago
I like to scuff up my nail beds a bit to help them stay on, but I do add a tad of nail glue just incase.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
FORTUNE, NL
4 years, 1 month ago
Maybe you have a size too small, try a bigger size per nail, and press very firm for a few secs.
Felice S.
Felice S.
west hartford, CT
4 years, 1 month ago
I usually press them down real tight to secure them.