Lindsay K.

Hi! Do these really stay on? And are they easy to apply?

Dulce J.
Dulce J.
Yakima , WA
1 year, 2 months ago
These nails are super easy to apply! I love them and they've stayed on for about a week and you can always try to re apply with glue but I usually get tired of the designs by that time :)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
1 year, 3 months ago
I also use brush on nail glue for added durability. They are so easy to apply. I usually have to replace one or two after 5-7 days but can wear a set for 2 wks with only needing to replace the nails I use often, like my right index finger. I also wear gloves while my hands are in water, like washing dishes.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Brodhead, ky
1 year, 3 months ago
They do stay on about 7-8 days. when I put them on I cut them down and file. look very natural can't tell the difference between them and a salon. I like the fact that they do not destroy your nails when you take them off.