Christine L.

Are the nail sizes adjustable? And do you think it's worth getting these or having your nails done professionally?

Lexington, NC
5 years ago
These are a cheap alternative for having to pay $30 bucks every few weeks!Def worth a try!
Rebecca U.
Rebecca U.
Woodford, VA
5 years, 1 month ago
They have plenty of different sizes so you can make them fit to your nails, and I prefer them to getting my nails done professionally due to money constraints.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Alameda, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
The nail sizes are too short. Yes, you can file them shorter, but they are already short. It's worth getting these if you want them for a few events and not for long term wearing. I would wear this for a night out and take them off. They are practically reusable if you don't shower/wash dishes etc or use them as a tool. Getting a cheap manicure is around 10-15 and is worth it considering these imPress nails are around 7$? With the current 50% of discount, I might stick to the false nails. You would have to decide between fake looking and easily bendable nails and real looking nails with less patterns to choose from.
Francine V.
Francine V.
Moreno Valley, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Theycomes with 12 different sizes but they r not adjustable, I see these to be more useful for an event if you don't want to get your nails done professionally and just want to look polished. They look very fake because they r so thick and square but I personally like that they look that way, and if you are looking for something that will last a few weeks these are not for you.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
5 years, 2 months ago
I just put these on and i don't really like them. I would rather pay five dollars more and like it much more. I'd even rather just buy nail polish maybe its just bc i don't have or want long nails.
Heather A.
Heather A.
New Milford, CT
5 years, 2 months ago
You can cut them! I found a video from Broadway nails showing you how to clip and then file the nails. It is so easy and they are great once you reshape them. The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnqxiC6vB2w
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
5 years, 2 months ago
I clipped mine with nail clippers to make them smaller
Lexington, NC
5 years, 2 months ago
For a cheaper alternative these are great!