Nikki M.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like these. Only reason I took a star off is because I had to buy nail glue to use in addition to the sticky backing of the nail they provide. Extra nail glue makes them stay on for much longer. The regular adhesive they use would make my nail just pop off sometimes. Pretty color- I love the matte. I've used many colors from this brand and I liked them all. I just wish they'd give us more of one size (I've lost pinky nails and didn't have any to replace them with). This is my favorite brand of nails. After too much wear, though, they do start to hurt your actual nail and make them weaker. I still recommend as long as you take breaks from them every once in a while.