imPRESS Press-On Manicure Short Length - 24 CT uploaded by Romy H.imPRESS Press-On Manicure Short Length - 24 CT uploaded by Sarah B.imPRESS Press-On Manicure Short Length - 24 CT uploaded by jamie h.

BY IMPRESS

imPRESS™ Short Length Press-On Manicure.
Fast & easy.
Lasts up to a week*.
24 nail covers.
12 sizes. see more...

• If you clean your nails and press them on really firmly, you're luc...1 Answers
  • Do this nails last for long time?2 Answers
imPRESS Press-On Manicure Short Length - 24 CT
  • "i have tried this press on nails before there's lots of different color really pretty the only down side is you cant do much when you have them on " in 1 review
  • "Also love their bright colors that they make!" in 1 review
  • "They have many different patterns to chose from." in 1 review
Cici C.
Cici C.
These were okay, just wish they had lasted longer. Lasted less than a week for me. I ended up using nail glue after they fell off to make them last a few more days. Pretty colors though and so many patterns. I would buy these again, when they become on sale.
LUCY D.
LUCY D.
Diamondhead, MS
NOT MY FAVORITE PRESS ON NAIL BUT THE GET THE JOB DONE IN A PINCH AND I MEAN I HAVE TO BE DESPERATE TO PURCHASE THESE AGAIN. THEY DON'T STICK ON GREAT AND UNLESS YOU GLUE THEM YOU ARENT GOING TO HAVE MUCH OF A FIGHTING CHANCE WITH THESE LASTING ALL DAY!
Jo Anne R.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I already have long hard nails but, when one breaks, I turn to imPress Press on Manicure.  So easy to use, fits most nail sizes and stays on pretty good.  And long enough, until my own nail grows beyond the tip of my finger.  The colors are bold and dont chip.  Ive even painted over them withbmy own nail colors.  They are sized so you can easily find the sizes you need for each finger in this kit.  Pretty IMPRESSIVE imPress on Manicure!
Maria D.
Maria D.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're ok. I don't like that you can see a decent gap between the fake nail and my real nail. The sizes didn't really fit my nails too well, most were short on the sides. Ok for price, I like that there's no glue and no mess. But I was not blown away
Romy H.
Romy H.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am currently obsessed with Impress nails!! The quality is amazing. Great color selection. Amazing price. For a mom on the go like myself, they are the best!
jamie h.
jamie h.
I got to try these recently and wow was I amazed! I figured they would pop off or be annoying to use! I was so wrong! they look better than a professional manicure and you can cut them and style them! I've had them on for almost a week now with no problems!
zandra d.
zandra d.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved all the fun designs these are available in but they still felt too "fake" for me to use. Was afraid everyone would know I had press on nails on :(
betsy d.
betsy d.
Arcola, IL
I have tried this press on nails before there's lots of different color really pretty the only down side is you cant do much when you have them on
bianca n.
bianca n.
Covington, GA
Suprisingly not bad. They have nice and a lot of different designs, they just don't stay on long
B P.
Kiss press on nails are awesome! I don't like to put acrylic on my nails and I've bought several of these nails. I love all the different styles. Also love their bright colors that they make!!
deisi b.
deisi b.
Arvin, CA
Do this nails last for long time?
B P.
If you clean your nails and press them on really firmly, you're lucky if they last a week. Just can't be so rough on them.