MakeupNail CareFalse NailsimPRESS
Press-On Manicure selbstklebende Fingernägel - Yeah Boy

imPRESS Press-On Manicure selbstklebende Fingernägel - Yeah Boy

by imPRESS

30 selbstklebende Nägel, enthält 6 Akzent NägelMittellang, quadratische FormSicher auf NaturnägelnProblemlose EntfernungOhne KlebstoffSekundenschnelle Anbringung

How do you get these to stay as long as actually getting your nails done?... without using super glue.
Start your review of imPRESS Press-On Manicure selbstklebende Fingernägel - Yeah Boy!
Kelly D.
Lock Haven, PA
imPRESS Press-On Manicure selbstklebende Fingernägel - Yeah Boy uploaded by Kelly D.
I am officially obsessed with these press on nails. They have great staying power but they are also easy to remove whenever I’m ready. I never thought as an adult I would love a press on nail as much as I love these. I definitely recommend these to anybody who’s interested in having beautiful nails without the time/money/energy involved in the salon.
Amy B.
I absolutely love these nail. They last for a week. Plus you can get 3 pairs out of one box.
Toniann F.
I bought these during the covid 19 lock down because I usually get acrylics. These are THE WORSE nails. I washed my hands 1 time and they all came off. Like seriously? Are these a sick joke? Don’t recommend!
Kayla W.
Parkersburg, WV
imPRESS Press-On Manicure selbstklebende Fingernägel - Yeah Boy uploaded by Kayla W.
This was my very FIRST time using imPRESS and let me tell you something. I am VERY impressed!! These press on nails are amazing, fashionable, and work wonders! At such a good price point, these press on nails are for anyone! I absolutely loved these so much I had to buy a bunch more!!! I'm so excited to continue wearing i #imPRESS #nails , knowing I will not only be saving money but looking super cute all the time! #pressonnails #pressnails #workit #stylednails
Jane M.
Iuka, MS
imPRESS Press-On Manicure selbstklebende Fingernägel - Yeah Boy uploaded by Jane M.
Love these! I don't have time to paint my nails. Getting them done is so expensive especially when you want them perfect at all times. These nails stay on and they come in so many colors.
Ivanna S.
Fort Worth, TX
imPRESS Press-On Manicure selbstklebende Fingernägel - Yeah Boy uploaded by Ivanna S.
They are pretty!! the shape is kind of ugly so I did cut them and gave them a better shape. the glue is not strong they move and i feel like they are going to pop out any time. But overall I would recommend them for maybe a night out or a party
Nikki W.
Al
I love these nails. My only complaint is that there largest size only comes with 2, which fits my thumb, but if I lose a nail, I won’t have a replacement. But otherwise, these nails are economical and easy to put on and take off!
lily T.
Kent
imPRESS Press-On Manicure selbstklebende Fingernägel - Yeah Boy uploaded by lily T.
I usually go for gel nail vanish and normal gel polish, but I've been hearing about imPRESS manicures all over instagram at the moment, so I decided to pick a pack up and try it out for myself. I got mine in the design "Yeah Boy" and they are lovely! It comes with a prep pad and mini file to prep your nails ready for the fake nails! Also they include 30 nails which is loades. I would say these are re-usuable because they are pre-glued and when the glue wears off you can stick it on again with nail glue! I've been wearing them for 3 days and such good condition! Never look back, if you need false nails which look like gel. Its perfect for you, and they only take 10 minutes if that to apply!💅