BY IMPRESS

imPRESS Press-On Manicure are easy to apply with superior, lasting shine, no drying time. Lasting up to a week and easy to remove. see more...

Lauren P.
Talihina, OK
I really love glue on nails. But I like to use a different glue then what is included in the package (this is why I did not give the product t 5 stars) definitely a good alternative if you don't have time to make it to a salon
Brittany W.
Carbondale, IL
I got them as part of a vox box, but I've used them a hundred times before. The best press on manicure I've ever used. I wore them to homecoming and prom and they lasted the whole night and another week after! I ended up peeling them off because my nails grew out before the impress nails came off. My best friend used another brand and she lost 7 of her nails before we left the dance floor.
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
This impress manicure set of press on nails is so cute. They're really natural looking and totally fooled my man. The length is comfortable for me as I'm not accustomed to long nails. These are literally short and sweet. The form fit and look is great. Adhesion is good and they do withstand a good bit of pressure before they flip off. But didn't damage my natural nails. I like these a lot but I wish the adhesive didn't continue to the tip as it attracts dirt.
Zee L.
Standard press on nails. Although they do stick really well...When I started washing dishes, a few of them began falling off. Not a fan of the 'accent' nails that were with this set...Not ment for an older 20-something

Minus one star for falling off. Minus another start for accent nail design.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Received my Impress nails from Influenster's #complimentary #contest and I really love these nails they hold on tight the design is very cute. I do wish the nail file would of been a little bigger

Update they have held on for 3 days with no lifts I love these nails and will buy them again
Bailey S.
Yale, OK
I really did enjoy these! I think they work fantastically when you are in a budget/time crunch and you need nice nails for a wedding or something! The only issue I have is that they didn't stay on for more than 3 days, and I had to use extra glue! But, other than that they look beautifully, and I highly recommend.
Sarah s.
My friend showed me these recently. I've been using other alternatives to nail polish because it's messy. And these are amazing. Easy to file down. Took 5 mins to put on. But beware! If it's crooked it will be hard to take off and fix! The adhesive is incredible!
Sydney E.
Indianapolis, IN
I enjoyed using the press on manicure I received in my Shimmer VoxBox. The only reason I gave this mani 4 stars is because I HATE French Manicures. I would rather have color on my nails. This product was easy to use and I would use them again.
Dreama H.
Akron, OH
The impress press on nails surprised me! I remember the old school press ons and these are not those! Easy to apply, not expensive, and great for people that want to have cute nails but don't want to wear longer nails for an extended amount of time!
Stacy S.
1993 reviews
I received a sample of these and I Walmart Beauty Box and these were absolutely awful. They fell off within 2 hours of being put on my nails. They are an absolute waste of money and I would not go out of my way to purchase them ever
Maggy R.