imPRESS
Press-on Manicure Glow in the Dark Halloween Edition Nails - Ready-to-Scare

by imPRESS

Limited Edition 2019 Halloween Collection glow in the dark Pack of 1 24 nails

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Impress Press-on Manicure Glow in the Dark Halloween Edition Nails - Ready-to-Scare!
Brittany B.
Kent, WA
Impress Press-on Manicure Glow in the Dark Halloween Edition Nails - Ready-to-Scare uploaded by Brittany B.
I love these so much! The only bummer is you have to file the tips down since they aren’t straight (there’s a ridge from whatever the previous step was in the process of making the nails). Aside from that they’re super fun and they really glow in the dark! If you add extra glue to the nails they can last for 7-10 days too which is rad.
Leticia Z.
Impress Press-on Manicure Glow in the Dark Halloween Edition Nails - Ready-to-Scare uploaded by Leticia Z.
This was my first time using press on nails and I really enjoyed the fun Halloween designs. I was hoping they would last a few days, but the nails started to pop off by the next day. So I guess these are good if you need a quick manicure for a few hours.

Looking for your answer?