BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Brittany W.
I’m in between rating at 2 stars and 3.
I love the price point, and design selection, however, I ran into some issues...
Recently I’ve had to cut back on my spending and going to the nail salon is not a necessity for me. But I love the way having a pair of styled nails gives me confidence and an overall polished look, so I started looking for a cost friendly option.
My first few press-on’s were the type you glued on with essentially a super glue. I wasn’t even paying attention when purchasing these impress nails, bought solely for design.
These have a peel off strip on the interior of nails, that have a gummy strip that sticks directly to your natural nail. A cleansing strip was provided to clean the natural nail before applying, along with a small nail buffing emory board. The application was quick and easy, and fit my nails relatively well. No complaints there. But I shortly noticed how my hair, when putting into a pony tail, stroking my hair behind my ears, etc would caus my hair to get caught under the nail. The gummy strip did not allow the edges of the press on’s to securely seal down, allowing hair on all nails to get wrapped underneath. Strands would get pulled out 9x out of ten.
The quality of the nail itself was ok. I’ve had other press-on’s last a full week. I had several of these impress nails fall off within an hour, to a couple days. I got so annoyed having to replace the nails and pushing them on, I finally just glued on to get through a whole 5 days. In my second photo I show my bare nail after removing the nail, they don’t look or feel or appear to be damaged. And on my middle finger you can see a ridge in the nail. I noticed how some of the nails started randomly getting busted and idk how. I wore these for no more than 5 days, and wasn’t doing anything unusual or laborious to cause such damage.
I appreciate the healthier nail option of having a gummy press on, and not using a harsh super glue but they need to work on securing the edge of the faux nail with the real. That’s my largest issue; and longevity of the stickiness being my second. Any other qualms I can overlook due to the price.
Kara S.
I stumbled upon these nails at Walgrens.  I bought them because I really liked the matte black finish and the fact they looked REALLY easy to apply.I was right. These were super easy to apply and no glue was needed.They have a patented adhesive and once you apply them they have a very strong hold. These gel nails lasted for about a week. I was dreading taking them off but that was simple as well. I soaked a cotton ball with some nail polish remover and squeezed some between the artificial nail and my natural nail. A little prying with a nail file and easy peasy; My natural nails were not ruined, weak, brittle, or a fright to look at. In fact I gave them a rest for a week and put on the remaining nails from the kit Yes! There are enough nails for at least 2 manicures. imPRESS Press-on Manicure
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.

I have used fake glue on nails before and they always fell off quickly, even with the “extra strength” adhesive. I tried these randomly expecting the same type of results, but was pleasantly surprised.

These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood. They are pre-glued so you don’t have to waste time (or money) using the adhesive and waiting for it to dry.

The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.

The best part of these nails though - is the fact that you don’t ruin your nails when you take them off! They don’t damage your actual nails at all and are easy to take off and not painful.

If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
I have always seen these in the store and wanted to try them because they're supposed to last a long time and they come in so many cute styles and colors, so when I received them complimentary as part of my Shimmer Voxbox I was really excited! I was a little disappointed when I realized they were shorter than my natural nails meaning I had to cut mine, but that's not a big deal since they grow back pretty quickly. I followed the simple instructions to apply them after making sure my nails were clean and prepped, and for the first few hours I was really paranoid they were going to pop off because they kept shifting around a bit, but they never did. I would love to give these five stars because I kid you not, they lasted FOREVER, but unfortunately I had to remove them early because the nails didn't sit flat against my natural nails, leaving a gap where my hair got caught and ripped out every time I got them near my hair... I would have still given them a good review despite that, except the removal process and what I saw when I removed them truly upset me. They claim to have "hassle-free removal" but even when following the removal instructions it was extremely difficult and somewhat painful to get them off, and they suggest using the stick that comes in the kit but it snapped in half while trying to do that. After I finally got them all off, I still had chunks of dirty adhesive all over my nails that wouldn't come off with my strongest nail polish remover. They also claim to be "safe on natural nails," but my nails felt really sensitive, they were super dry and brittle and they even felt thinned at the edges like the adhesive had deteriorated my nails. I will not be purchasing these or wearing them again, and I would not recommend them to anyone who is concerned about taking good care of their natural nails.
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
I think these nails are great for a night you don’t have the time to do your nails yourself or get to the nail salon. As a nail-biter (terrible, I know) I’m always wearing fake nails to hide them. I didn’t have time to do my nails before going out so I decided it would be a perfect time to try out these stick on nails. Honestly, I didn’t have high hopes but these nails were surprisingly stuck on well and none fell off. I love that the designs are on trend and there are plenty to choose from. They were easy to apply and also to remove. I’ve used Impress a long time ago and I don’t remember them being this good, so they must have improved their formula! I will be buying again in the future 💜 the only unfortunate con is that 1-2 nails did get cracked near the cuticle area (you can see in the photo) but you couldn’t tell unless you were super close to my nails.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
These are not perfect but for $7 I can deal with any negatives for a great manicure for 10+ days. I can get 7-14 days in one set with some exceptions. I do agree that your hair gets easily trapped under the nails. I make sure to use a brush in my hair or only brush it in the right way. I have pretty good luck with the nails staying on - I've used 3 different types and this current set is the only one that has lifted (on the index finger on both hands). The glue came loose and I just replaced them with an extra nail. The numbers are impossible to read on the back so I have to eyeball what fits for all 10 fingers. They also tend to wear down especially if you are doing a lot of heavy work but I haven't had any breakage which is awesome. I'm at day 10 on my current set and they don't look perfect but they look great for $7! No one can believe they are press on. I wish they had more neutral colors but I like the accent colors. You get a ton of nails too so you could do 2 sets or share with a friend.
Gabby R.
Highlands Ranch
YOU GUYS if you need super cheap, acrylic looking nails you need these! I don't like committing to acrylics especially with the maintenance and when these are applied correctly they can last up to ten days! This is what mine look like after a few days (gray nails) so they're a little grown out, but even working with my hands all day they've stayed in place. The black matte ones are the day after application on my friend and I. They don't fit my nails perfectly because mine are super wide but I feel like they would fit most people, and for the price that doesn't bother me so much. You don't notice the extra space on the side unless you're looking for it. There's also a lot of color variety! 10/10!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have used the imPress nails three times in a row now. I absolutely love them! I have never had acrylics before, always preferring my natural nails. My nails grow out ok, but I can never get them all the same length and shape before one or two break off. I also hate painting my nails because it never last more than a day and I cannot stand the sight of chipping of polish. I have had gel done on my nails before and they ruined my real nail bed. I have seen the imPress nails from youtube but never felt compelled enough to try. Then one girls night out we were all ohhing and ahhing over one of our friends "perfect" nails. She also had a really cute accent nail. We all wanted to know where she went and how she had time to get her nails done with the kiddos. She said they were fake and we were all floored. You literally would never know! If applied properly they look absolutely 100% like you just get a gel polish done on your real nails. I decided to try. Even with 0 experience with applying nails I was able to do it super quick and easy. My three tips would be: 1. Buy some brush on glue and put just the tinniest bit on your real nail before you apply. This will make the application last up to two weeks! 2. The nails have numbers on the back. Once you size yourself the first time write it down. Then it's super quick and easy to pick your size nails out next time. 3. When you want to take them off the easiest way I found was to use your nail to loosen the nails around the cuticle. Then soak for a couple seconds in acetone. This helps to saturate the inside and outside of the nail. They will become super soft and peel off gently. You can use a little nail polish remove to get the little bit of glue off your nails and you should not have damage to your real nail below. I love all the colors and designs to choose from. For the first time in my life I have beautiful nails all the time.
Charlene W.
Aurora, OH
STOP SPENDING A FORTUNE ON ACRYLIC NAILS. It may seem very 2005, but press on nails are the way to go! I use ImPress nails for every event and even for pageants! NO glue, NO hassle, NO dry time. I rely on these nails and trust them-I rarely ever pop a nail, and if I do, it is after a few days. In my experience, they have lasted up to a week. They are available at your local drugstore, including Walgreens, CVS, etc for around $6-8. They stick-on with such ease and fit a variation of nail sizes. There are so many different colors, styles, and textures (metallic and matte) and themes with optional accent nails! From nautical themed, to a simple French tip, you won’t be disappointed with these! I ALWAYS get compliments and questions about which salon I visit…and finally I’m revealing my little secret to cheap, perfect nails 24/7! So a $40 acrylic or gel manicure vs $7 stick-ons that look even better…your choice!
Elsie R.
Woodbury, NJ
This past week I've been wearing my 'Night Fever' imPRESS nails. This was my first time using press on nails and I must say it definitely was an experience. Applying them was easy. I first picked out which ones I was going to use for each nail and then one by one put them on. Most of them lasted the entire week except for two of them. One of them I had to remove two days later because it was hurting my nail pretty bad, I think the nail probably was a bit too far down or something, I don't know.. but it was hurting a lot so I removed it. The other nail that came off ended up becoming incredibly loose the day after putting them on and even by adding more pressure to it it wouldn't stick so I just removed it. The rest of the nails stayed on for the duration of the week. I did find it a bit difficult to do some simple tasks with these nails on which was annoying but I got used to it. I personally will probably not use anymore press on nails for the time being but I did enjoy trying them out. And I must also say that the design is beautiful! I love the vibrant colors and the palm tree design!

I received this nail set free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.