BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Lessie A.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
This is now my second set of press-on nails. I paid around 8 bucks for these. All I can say is so far, I’m impressed! First- they look like an actual manicure. They don’t look thin or flimsy. I do like that they are slightly thicker than natural nails, but not as thick as acrylics, which make them much more comfortable to wear on a daily basis. I put a coat of clear nail polish on top of them to make them look a bit more “imperfect” like they’d been done in a salon. To give them a fair review, I actually used the press-on adhesive that came in the package, which is why I took off one star. The adhesive is impressive and is holding tight to my nails; however, I can feel a little bit of “give” if I press the top of my nail down. I don’t like that feeling. I’ll use nail glue next time for better hold, although the adhesive is holding tight now on day three. I’ll be buying these again, I like the look of a manicure without the price tag!
Lindsey K.
Let me first begin by saying that nails are the one thing that I am not super girly about. I am a musician and keep them cut very short, and because I tend to fidget with my hands, nail-polish rarely lasts more than a day. I have tried standard press-on nails and in all instances have ripped them off in frustration at not being able to type or play music. I stumbled upon these in the store and thought "what the heck".

When I got home, I tore open the package. Inside was a slew of nails with several accent nail sizes, instructions, a nail prep pad, and a tiny emory board. After washing my hands and nails well, I pressed back my cuticles and selected nails close to my size. I have fairly thin fingers so I was surprised to find that my thumb took the largest size available. The rest of the nails were easy to find. From there all I had to do was peel off the plastic backing and press onto my nails. I was impressed that the length wasn't ridiculously long, but even more impressed that you could cut and file them.

After trimming and filing the nails to a longer-than-my-usual-short length, I noticed the accent nail was a little ragged-looking, but not bad. They were on securely and looked beautiful. The one thing that was immediately bothersome was the glue that remained on the underside of the nail that was exposed to the air. Because my nails are short, the adhesive on the underside stuck out further than my nail, causing a sticky mess underneath. I cringed at how many gross things would get trapped underneath and immediately got to work peeling, pulling it off until there was no more glue exposed. After that, I resumed my normal activities and am overall very pleased with the results.

After a week, to my amazement my nails are still on, despite the abuse they have endured (playing guitar, buttoning shirts, typing, diaper changes, opening soda cans, etc). They are slightly scratched and worn on the edges, and the accent nail is peeling back slightly but from a distance they still look great. I will be purchasing these again in a different style that might not show wear as much as these did and may even *gasp* grow my nails out a little so I don't have to deal with the gross adhesive situation.
Tiffany M.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
I love these press-ons. I’ve tried other brands and I can say this has been the best ones yet. Kiss makes other variations of press-on but so far these are my faves. I’ve had them on for a week now and they’ve lasted. I love that they give you 30 nails so that you can fit them according to your nail beds. I’ve had my fingers in water doing everyday things like showering, washing my face, washing dishes, etc and the nails have not lost their pigment. The adhesive that comes on the nail itself is really sturdy. I haven’t had to apply any extra glue or change a nail yet!
Madelyn V.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
The gel that sticks the nail to your finger and become a little wiggley after a few days. These don’t sit nicely to the cuticle so if I brush my fingers through my hair, I end up getting it caught. If you find a set you like, I would recommend them for short term use. These usually only last a couple of days for me. It seems like each time I’ve bought these they’ve come differently. Either you put the sticker on your nail yourself, or it comes prearranged to the fake nail. The ones where you place them yourself are tedious and the ones prefixed to the nail are hard to pull the plastic tab off of it. Only purchase if I’m in a pinch and need to look nice fast!
Sierra K.
Elverson, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
I am so happy I tried these nails out!

I love the look of acrylics, but am scared of how badly they damage your nails and the upkeep is expensive.

Painting my own nails is work and I just don't like the length of my nails. Polish on acrylic nails almost never chip and last forever.

I have used glue on nails in the past years ago, but thought they were worthless. The glue is a mess and the nails pop off in a matter of hours while hardly using your hands.

I saw these and have been impressed with Kiss' new lashes, so I thought I would give their nails a try again too and try this new product!

I am super happy and have been going about my work week for three days now and none of them have popped off. They're super easy to apply, just make sure you follow the directions. So much better than dealing with glue.

The sizing on these are pretty good. I have somewhat of a weird/unique nail bed so it's a little harder to find a perfect match (thumb was the hardest), but for most part the sizes I picked turned out fine.

I am planning to try to get at least a weeks wear out of these, if not two. I've already bought another set to put on after these come off!

The only reason I did not give five stats is because some of the nail tips had a little ridge on them. I'm assuming it's a tab that is broken off during manufacturing. I'm sure you could easily file it away before putting these on. Just a minor observation.

Overall I am very happy and hope this can be an alternative to acrylics for me!
Shorty C.
Argos
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Other more...
These nails are AMAZING and usually last me about a week, which says a lot considering I'm a mom and my hands are always in dish water. I never thought a press-on nail would be worth it because I never had any luck with the traditional glue-on kind, but these blew my mind. I've had acrylics in the past and was always disturbed by how they completely destroy your nail bed. These peel off easily when you're ready to remove them and don't hurt at all. I highly recommend!
Kelly R.
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
I started with one neutral shade (French with glittery accents) and now I have twenty-five boxes just waiting to be worn! These are so easy to apply! I've had them on up to two weeks, and the only reason they didn't last longer was that I was ready to try a new color! I have on an oval-shaped set now and I love them, but mostly the squared-off versions are readily available in drugstores. I purchased from Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid & the imPRESS website. My nails are crap. They are weak and brittle and they suck. These are cheap and worth more to me than the hassle of acrylic or gel nails!
Brittany W.
I’m in between rating at 2 stars and 3.
I love the price point, and design selection, however, I ran into some issues...
Recently I’ve had to cut back on my spending and going to the nail salon is not a necessity for me. But I love the way having a pair of styled nails gives me confidence and an overall polished look, so I started looking for a cost friendly option.
My first few press-on’s were the type you glued on with essentially a super glue. I wasn’t even paying attention when purchasing these impress nails, bought solely for design.
These have a peel off strip on the interior of nails, that have a gummy strip that sticks directly to your natural nail. A cleansing strip was provided to clean the natural nail before applying, along with a small nail buffing emory board. The application was quick and easy, and fit my nails relatively well. No complaints there. But I shortly noticed how my hair, when putting into a pony tail, stroking my hair behind my ears, etc would caus my hair to get caught under the nail. The gummy strip did not allow the edges of the press on’s to securely seal down, allowing hair on all nails to get wrapped underneath. Strands would get pulled out 9x out of ten.
The quality of the nail itself was ok. I’ve had other press-on’s last a full week. I had several of these impress nails fall off within an hour, to a couple days. I got so annoyed having to replace the nails and pushing them on, I finally just glued on to get through a whole 5 days. In my second photo I show my bare nail after removing the nail, they don’t look or feel or appear to be damaged. And on my middle finger you can see a ridge in the nail. I noticed how some of the nails started randomly getting busted and idk how. I wore these for no more than 5 days, and wasn’t doing anything unusual or laborious to cause such damage.
I appreciate the healthier nail option of having a gummy press on, and not using a harsh super glue but they need to work on securing the edge of the faux nail with the real. That’s my largest issue; and longevity of the stickiness being my second. Any other qualms I can overlook due to the price.
Kara S.
I stumbled upon these nails at Walgrens.  I bought them because I really liked the matte black finish and the fact they looked REALLY easy to apply.I was right. These were super easy to apply and no glue was needed.They have a patented adhesive and once you apply them they have a very strong hold. These gel nails lasted for about a week. I was dreading taking them off but that was simple as well. I soaked a cotton ball with some nail polish remover and squeezed some between the artificial nail and my natural nail. A little prying with a nail file and easy peasy; My natural nails were not ruined, weak, brittle, or a fright to look at. In fact I gave them a rest for a week and put on the remaining nails from the kit Yes! There are enough nails for at least 2 manicures. imPRESS Press-on Manicure
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.

I have used fake glue on nails before and they always fell off quickly, even with the “extra strength” adhesive. I tried these randomly expecting the same type of results, but was pleasantly surprised.

These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood. They are pre-glued so you don’t have to waste time (or money) using the adhesive and waiting for it to dry.

The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.

The best part of these nails though - is the fact that you don’t ruin your nails when you take them off! They don’t damage your actual nails at all and are easy to take off and not painful.

If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Target