BY KISS PRODUCTS #1 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

• Did this product last long for you guys? 49 Answers
  • How does this brand of press-on nails compare to other brands. I'...4 Answers
Delia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a package of these they were pink with the option of white chevron on some of silver glitter. I always had acrylics and I was finally just tired of the damage to my nails but I had an event I had to attend and wanted something different so I picked up a pack at my local cvs two weeks ago when it was buy two get one free so I was interested specially since they had so many different designs and choices. I followed the directions cleaned my nails with the alcohol pad and sized which fit best and then put them on and for the first hour I just kept pressing them like it said to and they lasted 9 days for me and it says up to a week. I was very very pleased with them and I have a 6 year old girl and 9 month old and I go to the gym 3 days a week so my hands get a work out lol. I changed nothing about my routine and I had not a single issue with them. I have long brown hair and I didn't have a problem with my hair getting caught in the nails. I had no issues doing my hair or ANYTHING
brenda d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Kiss Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure whenever I don't have the time to get myself a manicure. The package came with 24 nails in assorted sizes. I start off by washing my hands and use the enclosed alcohol packet to clean all of my nails. I then sized the nails by placing the imPRESS nails over my existing nails to see which nail would be the best fit. Once I had sized all of the imPRESS nails, I take off the clear plastic off of the imPRESS nail and plac it on my own nail. I press down on the center of the imPRESS nail for about five seconds and then held down on the ends for about five seconds and continue doing each nail until I was completely done, doing the thumbs last. The nails are really pretty with a nice shine and are not that long. It does really look like I have gel polish on. Overall I really love the way the nails look. The nails can last anywhere from three days to two weeks depending on how hard I am on them.
Phoebe L.
This was my first press-on nail experience as an adult, but it won't be my last! These lovelies are super easy to apply, and lasted a full week (including daily showers) before I took them off - and I only used the adhesive sticky backing they came with. They would have lasted longer if I hadn't removed them, which may in part be because I pressed them on REALLY hard during the first half hour of wear, per the instructions. My arms were tired after, but I was determined to get them to stay. It's so nice to have a manicure that doesn't chip or wear down for a week, and stays shiny & shapely along the way. Removal was pretty easy, and involved soaking my fingers for 10-15min before peeling them off. Natural nails show no signs of wear & tear once I rolled off the adhesive remnants. Basically these are the perfect inexpensive solution for long-lasting no-maintenance manis!
Jamie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pretty IMPRESSED with these stick on nails. They have a sheet of glue on the back of it already which is convenient. They have numbers on the back of it to, so you can match the right size to your left fingers and right fingers. A+! I must say this lasted about 4 days of wear when i think it says up to 7 days on the instructions. Maybe i just worked up too hard with these nails and did hard labor to ruin them so quick. This would be great for prom, homecoming, weddings, quick photoshoots and such. These didn't ruin my nails when taking them off, when gel nails going to the salon do ruin your nails. I recommend these if you don't want to ruin your nails or want to pay less for nails. These weren't hard to get off my nails and pain free. These press nails come in different colors, patterns, and lengths.
April W.
Sanborn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Impress press on gel manicures are a huge time saver I don't recommend them for an event where you'll be super active and I suggest that you carry with you the extras just incase you loose one.
Be sure to buff your nails and use rubbing alcohol - also the wipe enclosed to get rid of any oils preventing a good adhere. I know these are considered short I give mine a slight clipping after I've applied and then file accordingly.
I have a convention this week and with a coupon bough 4 sets that match varying outfits at about 6 bucks each that's less than a gel mani and I can have personalized nails even though my nails were chomped from gardening life saver must have. The adhesive is new and improved and its important to be sure you apply the proper pressure to adhere each nail
Teresa W.
Lima, OH
I am absolutely obsessed with these nails. The original reason that I bought them was because I wanted a color just like this and couldn't find a regular nail polish that was close enough. I also had a coupon for $1 off so I figure why not try them. I have now had them on for 5 days and they still look great! I haven't had any issue with them feeling loose or like they are gonna unstick. I got numerous comments over the weekend how it looks like I went to a salon and got my nails done. I was also swimming all weekend and they held up great with being waterproof. They only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because they came with a little accent jewel that didn't quite fit right of any of my nails but that's not why I bought them so It didn't really matter!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE these nails! I have been using these for a couple years now and I continue to be incredibly impressed by how well these work! I recall all too well how awful the press on nails of the 80s and 90s were....you couldn't even zip up your jeans without popping one off! But these nails STAY PUT through thick and thin! I usually wear these for about a week to a week and a half, all the while showering, doing dishes, even going swimming! And I rarely have an issue with one coming off. (But if I do, there are always extras so you can put another one on!) These nails Re my go-to mani solution for when I travel-- I have a great mani for a whole week and don't have to worry about chipped nails! LOVE LOVE LOVE.
colleen q.
Stanley, NC
Not great

I bought the nails because I thought they were really pretty. When I open them up I realize they were Press On. They have a large layer of this gooey glue that does not enable you to keep it on your nail. I woke up the next morning with the nails in my hair on my bed , and pretty much everywhere but my hands. If these enables you to either press them on or glue them based on your needs I think they would be a lot better. Perhaps giving us a sheet of that tacky glue to put on the nail in order to press them on or allow us to glue them on for more permanent fixture. I gave two stars because the design work is great I just think that it's a flawed method
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was hesitant when I first bought these nails. When I think press on, I think 2 days max. I can get a whole7 days with them. That's longer than my nail polish last without chipping. It does recommend that you remove them after that but I'm sure I could have got an extra day or two. They are easy to apply and look amazing. I bathed babies every night, dished, scrubbed bath tubs, folded laundry and even gardened. After a couple days of this nail abuse my ends began to catch. Some cheap nail glue near the cuticle fixed that. For a few dollars you really can't go wrong. Did I mention how great they look!
Jeana L.
I don't normally use press on nails. I've always used the nails you glue on cause I thought that press ons wouldn't last that long. But I have to say that I am very impressed with these press on nails. They are very comfortable to wear and they were very easy to apply. The instructions on the box and the ones in the box were very clear and easy to follow. I also love the designs and there are so many to choose from. Plus there are different sizes of the nails in the box to choose from so that you can find the ones closer to your natural nails. I would highly recommend these nails to other women.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.