Add a Photo

By KISS PRODUCTS
#2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Photos (636)
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Rome, GA

They come in the package with no glue which is a downside because you have to buy the glue separately but the colors and nails themselves are nice and fit very well with a variety of choices. The nails fall off very easy with the glue, especially if you are exercising or working and once they fall off or you remove them then they ripped off the top layer of my nails but my nails are indeed very weak and damaged from years of misuse and miscare so that could be why this happens to me. The nails are comfortable and lightweight when on and don't move or chip paint easily and the designs are quite lovely. I have started placing a thin layer of basecoat or protective cuticle coat on my nails before placing the glue and nails on as to prevent any damages which seems to help greatly. For how cheap these nails are ($1 at the Dollar Generals in my town), they last very well - 4 days up to a week - and are a wide range of choices as well as sizes and easily able to be clipped down and filed. I recommend these nails to people with strong natural nails and with a better glue to keep them on.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK

So insanely disappointed with this product. I have had my nails on for less than 24 hours and they are literally all lifting around the edges. One of my pinkies actually came off within hours of application and I had to literally GLUE IT ON with nail glue...(which I'd say defeats the purpose, don't you think?). I took special care to follow the directions exactly, and even went above to ensure these lasted me as long as possible, as I'm trying to grow my nails out. Absolutely not "gap proof" like it claims. I can't even pull up my hair without strands catching on my nails. It seems that the main issue is that the nails are too flat for my more rounded nails, which would seem like a personal problem, but not when it's advertised as flexible in order to fit all nail shapes and forms.

Overall just so disappointing. My nails look horrible and obviously fake up close, and only look nice from far away. I will say at least the nail color is beautiful and application was technically as easy as it claims.
Kiersten M.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD

I used these nails for quite a while when I was trying to grow my nails out and didn't want the damage from acrylics. Overall I was happy with them. They come in great colors and designs, the price wasn't bad, they looked pretty natural (I always got the short length), and were super easy to apply. I really didn't have an issue with them staying on, on average I got about a week of wear out of each set before I had to change them. Once in a while I would lose one but the cute case was convenient enough to throw in my purse so I could replace it and not worry about the hassle of glue. What drove me crazy is that even though they were attached to my nail, the edges around the bottom of the nail/near cuticle did not have any adhesive so it took about 2 days before my hair would start getting stuck under the edges every time I ran my hands through my hair. It made washing my hair a pain. I also noticed that after about of month straight of using them my natural nails were starting to peel.
Delaware, OH

I never wear fake nails because my natural nails have always been thick and long and I'm in school for the medical field so I typically can't wear fake nails but I decided to have some fun and give these a try while I'm on winter break. I got the "Lighten Up" which was a pearl type base with gold glitter tips (so pretty!) first and wore those for about a week, I used kiss maximum speed nail glue to extend the wear (I saw in another influenster review). After 4 days only one nail became loose and I added a drop of the glue to resecure it. 2 or 3 days later most of them became loose, I could of used the glue again to make them last even longer but I decided to take them off because the very tip was looking a little dirty (I work in retail selling scrubs and there is so much dust from all the clothes and dye that I think got to them a bit) but otherwise they looked pretty good still. Easy to trim and file, now I have the "Glitz and Glamour" which I have had on for 4 days & no loose nails.
Delia K.
Delia K.
Rockland, MA

I bought a package of these they were pink with the option of white chevron on some of silver glitter. I always had acrylics and I was finally just tired of the damage to my nails but I had an event I had to attend and wanted something different so I picked up a pack at my local cvs two weeks ago when it was buy two get one free so I was interested specially since they had so many different designs and choices. I followed the directions cleaned my nails with the alcohol pad and sized which fit best and then put them on and for the first hour I just kept pressing them like it said to and they lasted 9 days for me and it says up to a week. I was very very pleased with them and I have a 6 year old girl and 9 month old and I go to the gym 3 days a week so my hands get a work out lol. I changed nothing about my routine and I had not a single issue with them. I have long brown hair and I didn't have a problem with my hair getting caught in the nails. I had no issues doing my hair or ANYTHING
Delaware, OH

There are a ton of cute designs, they're easy to apply and they last a reasonable amount of time. I used the nail glue pictured after seeing other reviews say it helps them last longer. The first ones I bought last week lasted about a week with the glue, one nail became loose after about 4 days and I just used a dab of glue to re-secure it and it was fine. I could have used the glue to make them last longer then a week by doing the same thing I did with the one nail but they were white with glitter tips and after working retail they were starting to look pretty dirty just at the very tip. I was able to file and clip these easily with nail clippers to adjust the length. the ones pictured were not clipped/filed and are a bit longer but I know they make shorter styles. Most of the stores around me only have a few options so it was hard to find a color/design I liked in the length I wanted. They survived through christmas and unpackaging toys for the kids as well as retail work
Katie M.
Katie M.
Winston, OR

I got these nails assuming that since they only cost $4.97 at Walmart that they would pop off in the first couple days. I was going to a banquet, and just needed something quick and nice for one night. I have been very impressed with them! They were extremely easy and fast to apply! And have now been on for 6 days!! I have washed dishes, done laundry, lifted weights and worked out at the gym multiple times, and a lot of other things without any of them popping off! I have had multiple people compliment me and ask where I got my nails done thinking that I had gotten acrylic nails! So I would definitely recommend these and say they were a big win!

My only pros were that after a few days I noticed my hair would get stuck under the part by my cuticles in the little gap. Also I wish they had some more sizes. I have longer nail beds and I struggled finding sizes that weren't to wide, but were still long enough. Overall I would recommend them and loved them!
brenda d.
brenda d.

I use Kiss Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure whenever I don't have the time to get myself a manicure. The package came with 24 nails in assorted sizes. I start off by washing my hands and use the enclosed alcohol packet to clean all of my nails. I then sized the nails by placing the imPRESS nails over my existing nails to see which nail would be the best fit. Once I had sized all of the imPRESS nails, I take off the clear plastic off of the imPRESS nail and plac it on my own nail. I press down on the center of the imPRESS nail for about five seconds and then held down on the ends for about five seconds and continue doing each nail until I was completely done, doing the thumbs last. The nails are really pretty with a nice shine and are not that long. It does really look like I have gel polish on. Overall I really love the way the nails look. The nails can last anywhere from three days to two weeks depending on how hard I am on them.
Nina P.
Nina P.

My nails are very weak and break all the time, recently my nails we're all pretty short due to me cutting them off because they breaking. I wanted my nails nice for something so I saw these impress nails and read some reviews and YouTube videos and decided to try them. They are really easy to apply I did follow some easy steps to keep them on long. The picture of my nails is a little aftet one week and that's showers and dishes. To help them stay longer I used a file on my nails (like gel nails, not on the tips but the whole nail) to create a texture for the glue to stick on. I washed my hands made sure they they we're clean and I used the alcohol wipe that's included. But before I put the nail I added bonder and I think that extra step helped keep my nails on for longer. I love how the shine is still there after so long and they are still tight on my nails. I'm definitely going to be using these again!
Phoebe L.
Phoebe L.

This was my first press-on nail experience as an adult, but it won't be my last! These lovelies are super easy to apply, and lasted a full week (including daily showers) before I took them off - and I only used the adhesive sticky backing they came with. They would have lasted longer if I hadn't removed them, which may in part be because I pressed them on REALLY hard during the first half hour of wear, per the instructions. My arms were tired after, but I was determined to get them to stay. It's so nice to have a manicure that doesn't chip or wear down for a week, and stays shiny & shapely along the way. Removal was pretty easy, and involved soaking my fingers for 10-15min before peeling them off. Natural nails show no signs of wear & tear once I rolled off the adhesive remnants. Basically these are the perfect inexpensive solution for long-lasting no-maintenance manis!
Blanca C.
Blanca C.

Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL

Annmarie D.
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ

Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Kassandra A.

Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Fort Smith, AR

I am not a nail person are these easy to use.