BY IMPRESS

Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I just received my complimentary voxbox by @Influenster and the first thing I had to test were the @impressgelmanicure pink pearl set ❤❤ I am so in love with the color, design and the feel. Best of all there's no glue. #norippednails Thank you for giving me a #ShimmerVoxbox. I truly hope there are more nail shapes.
**Update, the nails pop out of place easily, the adhesive collects fabic and anything you touch. They are easy to remove, but I'd only recommend these for last mins occasions then take them off after 2 days to have the best looks. Otherwise if you have the money and time go get your really nails done.
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Stone Mtn, GA
Don't be fooled by the four stars ! I love press ons simply because I hate the waiting process of getting my nails done and usually don't have any money left in my budget for my nails because I spend mostly on food. Ha! But these gel nails are perfect for me especially just for a night out and need a quick polish. I picked my set up at Walgreens for only $7. Definitely recommend them to anyone who likes to constantly change their nails.
Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
This is the first time wearing pressed on nails, and I must say I'm really impressed I actually like them! Thank You! @influenster for these beautiful nails! #shimmervoxbox #impressmoments #contest #complimentary @impressmanicure Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking they're really cute, they come with a nail filer, a wooden sick, and a prep pad..
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
These are the best press on nails! They have so many different styles, they are super easy to apply and last 7 days, sometimes longer. The price point is great. I used to get acrylics done every 2 weeks, and now I can save money and have beautiful nails. I get compliments on these nails all the time. Also I work with and wash my hands all day and they stay put. Highly recommend!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I'm so in love with these nails. I'm so glad influenster and impressions nails sent me these for free im my shimmer voxvox. They have the cutest design and they're very durable. I usually just go her my nails done professionally, but these look like I paid the price for professional nails. They're affordable and they can last while chasing around a toddler all day long! I'll be buying these nails from now on. Super easy to apply and no glue! Can't get better than that!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking These press-on nails are my ride or die absolute favorite. I have nothing but good things to say about this line! No glue, no mess. They stay on for at least two weeks. They seem to morph to your natural nails and take on the shape of your nail bed. SO happy they have oval shape ones now!!!
Liz J.
Liz J.
San antonio, TX
Wow. All I cam say is wow. I was not expecting too much from these bit they deffinetly surprised me. These are absolutely SOOOOOOO cute. And the wear time surpassed my expectations. Through driving, eating, typing, playing with my pup they did not budge. These are definitely a product to keep an eye out for. Thanks to influenster for sending me these complimentary of their vox box. Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
LOVE THESE NAILS! Influenster sent them to me in my shimmer voxbox! I will never use glue on nails again! These lasted an entire week while I was at the beach on vacation! Not a single chip of paint or a loose nail! I have seen some cute #halloween designs I am definitely going to get for this year😁 imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Rye Brook, NY
I liked this product as a go to, last minute, manicure. I'm not a huge fan of fake nails, but this one was great to have in handy when couldn't get my nails done. Pros, looks pretty, easy to apply. Cons, glue isn't as strong to keep it for long, plastic gets stained (I had white tips). Would recommend for a one day manicure.
Jayy S.
Jayy S.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like how these are a glue free press on manicure back when I used these in middle school it was always a hassle to deal with but these are really simple really nice they go on well you can feel it sticking to your nail hopefully they last long