Add a Photo

By IMPRESS
Photos (2)
Dawn F.
Dawn F.

These are the best press on nails! They have so many different styles, they are super easy to apply and last 7 days, sometimes longer. The price point is great. I used to get acrylics done every 2 weeks, and now I can save money and have beautiful nails. I get compliments on these nails all the time. Also I work with and wash my hands all day and they stay put. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Cheektowaga, NY

Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking These press-on nails are my ride or die absolute favorite. I have nothing but good things to say about this line! No glue, no mess. They stay on for at least two weeks. They seem to morph to your natural nails and take on the shape of your nail bed. SO happy they have oval shape ones now!!!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.

So far the nails are good and I'm not really a big fan of the oval edition they have. But yeah so far there really good, I like how you have to just peel the sticker off and put it on. So I would recommend it.

Join Now