BY IMPRESS

Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking
Don't be fooled by the four stars ! I love press ons simply because I hate the waiting process of getting my nails done and usually don't have any money left in my budget for my nails because I spend mostly on food. Ha! But these gel nails are perfect for me especially just for a night out and need a quick polish. I picked my set up at Walgreens for only $7. Definitely recommend them to anyone who likes to constantly change their nails.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Review for: Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking
These are the best press on nails! They have so many different styles, they are super easy to apply and last 7 days, sometimes longer. The price point is great. I used to get acrylics done every 2 weeks, and now I can save money and have beautiful nails. I get compliments on these nails all the time. Also I work with and wash my hands all day and they stay put. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking
Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking These press-on nails are my ride or die absolute favorite. I have nothing but good things to say about this line! No glue, no mess. They stay on for at least two weeks. They seem to morph to your natural nails and take on the shape of your nail bed. SO happy they have oval shape ones now!!!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Review for: Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking
These are my ride or die. Before I used to get acrylics till they became expensive. Also my nail polish wouldn't last more than 2days no matter what I used these babies have saved me and they last probably more than a week. I change them cause I get bored from the colors. I like to switch them every 7days or so. My trick to putting them on is put them on at night when you are about to go to sleep that way you don't wet your hands.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Las Vegas
Review for: Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking
So far the nails are good and I'm not really a big fan of the oval edition they have. But yeah so far there really good, I like how you have to just peel the sticker off and put it on. So I would recommend it.
AJR S.
AJR S.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking
If you have a special event or just want quick nails for date night, these are amazing! They were fast to apply and they give you a lot! The longest step was filing them down, but that's fine because they wore for 3 days! I lost one a day later. That's it! I'll buy these from now on for special events :)