imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure

by imPRESS

Your every day manicure just got easier! Say goodbye to nail polish with NEW imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure. A polish-free mani in minutes, and new PureFit Technology makes them super slim and super comfortable….just press on and go! NEW Solid colors have no bling, no accents; they come in the most popular hues, in as many fashion-forward shades as nail polish. The false nails come ready to wear, no polish required and no drying time! Kit contains 30 Nails, Prep Pad, Mini File, and Wood Stick.

• Natural look and feel
  • Super Hold adhesive
  • No glue needed, safe on natural nails & hassle free removal!
  • Chip proof, smudge proof & no dry time!
  • Includes 30 nails, prep pad, file, wood stick

How long do these press on nails usually last for everyone?
are their any other shapes offered for impress nails? I prefer the coffin shape and only see short b9x square nails. imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure ?
How long do they last ?
Start your review of imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure!
Maggie K.
Walnut Cove, NC
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Maggie K.
I can't say enough about these nails. I just discovered them last year during quarantine when most nail salons were closed. I needed something that looked nice but I could also do myself and thankfully I found Impress nails. These are stick-on nails, but full disclosure I add glue underneath, which extends their wear. I can get these bad boys to stay up to 2 weeks. And at this price, I'm impressed. There are tons of colors and they are constantly making more. I seriously get compliments every time I wear these. Pictured are my current nails: Picture Purplect.
Melissa G.
Sterling, VA
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Melissa G.
It was gifted by influenster but for me the glue is bad, at the first time i'd put it on they came of less than 1 hour. I tried to use the backups but nothing works, my nails are wider so it doesn't fit me. The idea is great if you don't have time to go a salon.
Farideh R.
Westland, MI
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Farideh R.
Press on nails are simple and look real! Almost like a shellac or gel nail polish without the hassle! Less than 3 minutes to apply
Madelinne R.
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Madelinne R.
AMAZING!!! So comfortable, cute, nice, long lasting and easy to use. Just supposed to fit better, they should improve it. imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Leigh J.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I think these nails are a great value. There are over 20 gel colors to choose from that are so pretty. The nails are easy to apply as well. My only criticism is that these last on me a maximum of two days but there are 30 nails in the kit, which makes reapplication possible. Overall I think these are a great product!
Ailyn M.
Valrico, FL
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Ailyn M.
At first I loved them because they were very easy to put on and it only took me about 5 minutes and the truth is they look very pretty, but after about 2 hours I stopped one just for scratching my hair a little, the truth is that I felt them a little fragile and they do not give me confidence since I feel that at any time they can fall
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Maria C.
I put them on for a trip that I had for 2 weeks, 2 of them kept falling off but the rest where fine until I got home they where a bit small I say 🤣, but they looked ok and my nails 💅 done. #influenster #impress #nails
Becki S.
LOVELAND, CO
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Becki S.
I love how well these fit! The cuticle end is tapered so it fits your natural nail better. The short length makes it so the glue tabs hold well enough for at least a couple of days. Need to use the prep with it for a stronger bond. There was a nice variety of sizes of the press on nails so I had plenty to choose from to get a custom fit. Worth the price!
Emma K.
Lenexa, KS
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Emma K.
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Emma K.
I recieved this product for free for testing purposes. These nails are great! They are easy to use! I was nervous because I'm a beginner with fake nails, but it was not difficult to apply them! I would buy these nails again. Update: They lasted about 5 days for me. I'm happy with that! And there was no damage to my nails when removing them.
Kara P.
Tallahassee, FL
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Kara P.
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure uploaded by Kara P.
I just applied these nails. They get 4 stars because it was suuuuper easy to apply and they give you everything you need to be successful. The downside for me is that I have a pretty wide nail bed so it was hard to find nails that provided “full coverage.” I did appreciate however the fact that the tabs are numbered so you know for sure you have the corresponding nail for each hand.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MICHELLE N.
Gore Rd.
il y a un mois
Hannah L. il y a un mois
Yes, they make rounded coffin, square, oval and almond. You can order online, their website has more options.
Kassie F.
Russellville, AL
il y a 2 mois
imPRESS Color Press-on Manicure— do these work good for people who type a lot in their job?
Sydney S. il y a 2 mois
As someone who does school online and has to type a lot of assignments, I find that these do work very well. They last up to a week or longer for me, even with washing dishes and helping take care of my younger siblings. Hope this helps😊
Katie T.
Orlando, FL
il y a 3 mois
Jennifer S. il y a 3 mois
I loved the pale pink the best!