MakeupNail CareFalse NailsimPRESS
Break The Ice Press-on Pedicure

imPRESS Break The Ice Press-on Pedicure

by imPRESS

With imPRESS Press-on Pedicure, you won’t believe your toes! Get a pedi that looks toe-tally natural with NEW imPRESS Pedi in a red and rhinestone design. SuperHold technology with dual layer adhesive helps nails stay put.

• 24 Nails
  • Breakaway tabs for super easy application
  • Prep pad, mini file, cuticle stick
  • Safe on natural nails
  • No glue needed
  • Hassle-free removal

Usage:

• Find Correct Nail Size
  • Clean Natural Nail with Prep Pad
  • Align Tab Side with Cuticle
  • Press on Firmly

Has anyone had good luck with this product? I love their nails, just never tried the ones for toes.
Start your review of imPRESS Break The Ice Press-on Pedicure!
How would you rate this product?
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
I’ve worn press on pedicures all summer they’re affordable and quick and easy to apply.
Jamela B.
Pass Christin, MS
I really love these press-on pedicure nails! I glued them down with nail glue and they looked great! It looked as if I visited a nail shop, but they area great go to product when you can’t make it to the shop!
Jennifer C.
Wisconsin
imPRESS Break The Ice Press-on Pedicure uploaded by Jennifer C.
Rather than going to the salon I thought I'd try and use these press on (glue) nails. They had a variety of colors and styles, plus the price wasn't that bad. I paid $7 for a pack. What I noticed first was the nails are really thin so me just sizing them I cracked 2 of them. The instructions calls for you to apply a thin layer of nail glue to prepared nail and hold for 15-30 seconds. I held much longer than that and they didn't stay at all. I ended up using super glue! Even after that a few popped off. Even for a temporary look, if the glue.. Any glue for that matter worked on KISS imPRESS® Press-on Manicure® Nails 76611 Beautiful Life it's a pretty look, but I wouldn't try them again.
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
I absolutely love these press on nails. When they are done correctly you can’t even tell that they were done at home. I especially love the red because it’s the perfect color on my skin tone. You can wash your hands multiple times without them falling off. They stay on your nails for over a week
makinley M.
Fairfax, Virginia
This products is amazing!! These nails look very natural and last a long time. I would definitely recommend purchasing these!!!
Alondra G.
These worked wonderful lasted one month! For that price it was well worth my satisfaction. Easy peasy to apply.
Nikki S.
Nampa, ID
imPRESS Break The Ice Press-on Pedicure uploaded by Nikki S.
imPRESS Break The Ice Press-on Pedicure uploaded by Nikki S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These nails are my favorite!!! (Slightly different style pictured) Very natural looking, easy to apply, strong hold and under $6 at my local Walmart. I typically get them to last for up to 2 weeks. Occasionally one will pop off, but I use a little nail glue to stick it back on to get extra mileage. Bonus! They are reusable using the same glue method. Also, there are a lot of sizes so I never have a problem getting them to fit well. My only complaint is that they are almost always sold out after a shipment comes in!
Samantha B.
Spring Lake
I love these press on nails I prefer this brand over any of the others you don’t need any glue just peel off the sticker press on and your done and they do last a while too
Kenzie O.
I will be honest with you I don't particularly like imPress simply because Everytime I've used them they almost instantly fall off so maybe for impress do a glue option as well however they are very easy to apply but I don't think I would recommend!
Andrea G.
laredo
i thought it looked really nice on my nails. i don’t like that the sticky part gets stuck if hair ect; somtimes. i would improve that it didn’t get stuck on stuff. but i really like them aswell.