BY BROADWAY NAILS IMPRESS

Broadway Impress Accents Press On Manicure

Molly H.
Suwanee, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE these nails. I was super skeptical to try them as I’ve never worn fake nails before. I’m a teacher and thought there was no way they’d last. I was so wrong! I wore mine for around 10 days and could probably have gotten another day or two, but I had been picking at them. They felt a little weird at first because they’re longer and more square than my natural nails. I got used to them very quickly. I will say that I had a bit of trouble finding nails to fit perfectly, and had a little bit of my own nail peeking out on the sides. Not too bad though because I received a ton of complements throughout the week! My nails looked so natural and the finish of these nails stayed perfect the whole time. I can’t wait to purchase these again!
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, CA
First let me say great price! Now, I love the colors and varieties these super easy to apply nails are..and that I have seen them available at Walmart and target, as well as drug stores! However, the first time I used them they lasted maybe 2 hours (I have a toddler-I use my hands), this is my second time and they have stayed all day but I haven’t done much today. I think these are awesome for a date night or one day event-and I would buy them again for those occasions. I wouldn’t get them expecting them to last more than 12-24 hours(if that). Don’t love them, don’t hate them.
Megan T.
Auburn
I was in Wal-Mart looking for some nail glue because I was going to attempt to do acrylics. Then I saw these in the aisle and I was intrigued! The price was about $6 for 30 nails, and all you have to do is prep your nail with the cloth it comes with, pull off the sticky paper, and then press the fake nail onto your real nail! It was so simple I couldn't believe it, and these nails lasted a week! Im sure they could last longer, but I do remodeling work so im rough with hands! LOVE this product and the result is amazing!!!
Kate T.
Arlington Hts, IL
I like how my nails look with these on and they were easier to apply than expected - I love not needing to mess with glue! However, I wish they were longer- lasting and am NOT satisfied with the damage to my nails. Even when removing their recommended way, I was cringing to see the adhesive pull at my nail. So not good.

They have lovely designs and overall when you think about the price-point, you get what you pay for so I’m not totally dissing it.

The single finger photo, half was coaxed off from the side and the other half was using a nail polish remover wipe tucked under the edges of the press on nail and then encouraged off of the nail bed after setting. You can see the difference, and the damage.

Pink #imPRESSnails were #complimentary for testing purposes #contest I purchased the matte black from #Walgreens to have a night in with my friend and share #StaycationVoxbox
Mikayla ♕.
Marquette, MI
Purchased at: Target
I love love love this product. I have purchased this product a multitude of times and use this product almost regularly. I love the color selection and how long they usually last ( if applied correctly ). The application process is very quick and these can be used if you are in a hurry since there is no "dry time". Highly recommend, and I will continue to purchase this product again and again.
Inda M.
Maspeth, NY
Press on nails have definitely changed since I was younger. The glue on the nails are very strong and I was surprised that after a day it didn’t get damaged when I took a shower. I even had someone think they I had my nails done at the salon, so I would definitely recommend this product and buy it again. Also CVS had some great deals when you buy two they gave you back CVS rewards for your next purchase.
Brooklyn B.
Purchased at: Walmart
imPRESS Press-on Manicure I am absolutely in love with these nails. They are easy to apply and last a while with no chipping or coming off. The nails have a gel finish and a strong dual-layer adhesive. To get a long lasting bond between your nails and the fake nails make sure you press down firmly for around 5-10 seconds. The longer you press, the more efficient the bond will become. They have so many great designs and even more online. Just perfect for the holidays. The kit includes 30 nails, a prep pad, a manicure stick, and a mini file. Everything you need to get started is included in the kit. It only takes a minute to have fabulous nails with no damage!
casey m.
I bought these after several teacher friends recommended them. I knew after putting on the first box I was in LOVE! I can get a $6 manicure that lasts for up to a week or more depending on how much you use your hands. I get them for special occasions. There are fun styles, neutrals, matte, and seasonal. I can put them on and chase my daughter around without having to worry about wet nails!
Anna M.
fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are literally my go to. I have done acrylic and gels for years and due to health reasons, my nails were falling apart(so to speak). i needed something else on them to protect and help give nail strength.
Well a long time ago i got these in a beauty box and i decided to try them again. Ive been using these for about 3 months now. I get about a week to 1.5 week wear in them. Certain nails dont keep thier color though or certain designs will have the nail split. Not exactly sure why this is though. So i generally just avoid those type of designs/colors. However 90% of the time i have no issues and they last me as long as I need them. They have really helped my nails breathe better as well(as compared to gel or acrylic).
Kayla T.
I got this complimentary of influenster (thank you!!). This is the first time I have tried press on nails. The nails I got were really pretty and I liked them! One problem I had with this is that I was using my hands a lot so two of the nails came off. I realize now that I should have saved these for a special occasion and not use it for everyday use. Another problem on my part was that I didn't think that one of the nails fit me. I think this is my fault because I didn't know where to put each nail. Overall, I think this product would be great for a special occasion.
Nikki-Peyton M.
How come everyone else is able to keep these baby’s on?!?! It seems like they pop off after a few minutes of having them in for me😿😿imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Asia Z.
Woking
Do they last long?
Corrie H.
King City , OR
impress nails, I follow the directions and they never stay on! I have to use glue to keep them on, I love them but just don’t understand why everyone else seems to have zero issues except me! Also they are way too long for me but I’m scared that if I file them down they will look horrible! imPRESS Accents Press On Manicure
Lauren G.
Meriden, CT
How do you remove the nail and glue?