BY KISS PRODUCTS

BWY Impress Accents Clain To Fame Color: Multi color. see more...

Buy on kmart
Pawsitive B.
Kansas City
Impress Nails
Hey Babes-
So here's the skinny on the recent purchase of above Impress press on nail manicure. I frequent Target more often than I should which generally has me slow walking to beauty sections. Generally I rock acrylic nails and put my naturals through hell. Constant revolving door of to many refills, peeling brittle nails, and weeks of recovery before I start over. I have been doing to "recovery" thing for 6 months because I just didn't feel up to my usual torture. These caught my eye and I gave them a shot, I noticed after they are cheaper online or Walmart than inside Target! I actually paid $7.99 :(
the action: I manicured my nails prior to application as recommended (trimmed, pushed back cuticles, and cleaned my nails) used the nail cleanser they include and applied! Application of these nails is so easy, and the cuticle area of the false nails is soft and for flexible so it feels and looks more natural! I was really happy with the immediate result and how they looked. The nails are smooth and the glitter never catches on anything. They could easily pass as the $40 nails you get at a salon. The nails lasted through sleep and throughout the next day of make up applications never feeling weak. Now in all honestly I deep cleaned my house that Sunday (day 3) and lost both ring finger nails, I do feel that's my fault because hello.....so much cleaner and hitting my hands on stuff. I actually tend to break my acrylics when I deep clean too.
All in all if you have an event, are easy on your hands, date, or last minute need to look put together I recommend these!!!!
Taylor H.
These nails are so great for the price. For a long time I’ve wanted to have salon acrylic nails but I just cannot afford it on a regular basis so I’ve been looking for a more affordable alternative. These nails really might be it. The range of styles these nails come in is phenomenal. I like the chevron nails you can pick up at your local Walmart but they just weren’t doing it for me... I wanted something more unique. These nails are the new medium length they offer which is great for me because I have huge nail beds. I applied them as directed and had an accent nail pop off about 2 hours later. I was weary of the self adhesive so this didn’t come as a surprise to me so I used some nail glue that I had on hand and reapplied the nail and I think it is much more sturdy now and I will edit this review when I finish wearing them!
Edit: I had 3 pop off in a weeks time but once glued on they stayed for about 12 days until I took them off. I’ve worn another set since then for a week span and none fell off that time. Very sturdy and reliable compared to other drugstore priced nails. Love them.
Nathalie R.
I just used my first set of Impress nails, and I am sure I'll be a repeat customer. Application was super easy, and they held up nicely for 4 days on me. (Probably could've gone longer, but I have fidget issues.) I would recommend being very precise with application - two of the nails wound up a little off-center on me, and would catch on my hair when I ran my fingers through it. All in all, they looked great and held up well.
Madison H.
Rockmart, GA
I tried this last weekend and I was impressed! For fake, stick-on nails, they were great quality and looked fantastic! I got several compliments on them when I was out with my friends. They are relatively sturdy however they only lasted for about two and a half days on me. I feel as though this was reasonable as I tend to wash my hands at least fifteen times a day. I may use these if I need a quick "manicure" for some occasion and don't have time to do my own nails. One thing that was annoying was that I had to trim my own nails for these to appear longer. All opinions are my own however I received this free from Influenster in my Staycation voxbox!
Sabrina V.
Chicago
I really like Impress Accents Nails. The colors and designs are so pretty but there are several issues I have with the product as well. First, either I have long nail beds or the nails are too short. In order to use these nails, I usually have to cut my nails really short. Secondly, they aren't wide enough to cover the entire nail. I do know they have introduced a medium length and I'm hoping to try them as soon as they're offered in stores. Besides those two cons, I really do like them. They last about a week and probably would last longer if I added nail glue to them. Give them a try!
Misti H.
Loogootee
I used these for the first time about a month ago when CVS had then buy 2 get 1 free because they had a couple of really cute designs I wanted. I usually use KISS nails and I think these look way more natural and do not have the fake nail look at the cuticle line like most brands. I was so hoping that the adhesive would actually work and stay on for longer than a few hours for me because it was so easy and quick but it didn't. I am not holding that against them though because I am rough on my nails. So I ended up adding a little brush on glue for the next set and they stayed on for a full 2 weeks! I ended up taking them off so that I could apply a different design because I get tired of the same designs. Good quality, I am very imPRESSED....
Betheny S.
Christian
Impress nails are by far some of my favorite press on nails! They are easy to put on and they fit my small nails very well. The only downside is that since my nails are so short the sticker part on the nail pokes out and I have to clean that part off everyday. But if you have longer nails it shouldn't be an issue. Will buy again and again!
Melissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I received these as part of my VoxBox and while they look great, they didn't even last 24 hours. I put them on on a Friday night, didn't do too much, next day I went out with some friends and by 3 pm 3 had popped off, so I just popped the rest off. I've used Kiss' other press on with a lot of success, but I wasn't too impressed with Impress.
lanaothman a.
north olmsted Ohio
So good quality and great product and I am very interested and excited to try it again because I am in love with this product Kiss False Nails Pink Beige 28 ct
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
I got these from a girl who is their campus rep, so they were free for me. I tried a pair on and they looked AMAZING!! They fall off in about a week though which was my only concern, but if you have one specific event they are so worth it.