Impossible Burger Patties - 8oz

by Impossible

Everything you love about a hamburger, made from plants. The Impossible™ Burger comes as a pack of two 1/4 lb patties ready to be seasoned and tossed on the grill. Each 4oz serving is a good source of iron and dietary fiber and provides the same protein as 80/20 ground beef from cows (19g). Because it’s made from plants, the Impossible Burger has 0 mg cholesterol (compared to 80 mg)*, 14g total fat (compared to 23g)*, 8g saturated fat, no antibiotics and no animal hormones Impossible Burger is also way better for the planet and uses 96percent less land, 87percent less water, and 89percent less emissions than beef from a cow. Just flip it your way on a grill or pan, season, and cook to taste. It even cooks faster than ground beef patties from cows. For recipes, cooking tips, and more, visit ImpossibleFoods.com/recipes. *compared to a 4oz serving of 80/20 ground beef from cows Gender: unisex.

Is this made of the same ingredients as the Burger King Impossible Burger Patty?
Start your review of Impossible Burger Patties - 8oz!
1,062 reviews
Impossible Burger Patties - 8oz uploaded by Nancy R.
I received a free coupon from #Pinchme so I decided to try this Impossible Burger Patties - 8oz . Taste delicious and really enjoyed. I'm so glad to get the opportunity to try this patties before buy.
Franklin, TN
I just tried this product for the first time the other night and i liked them. I thought they had a good taste.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I redeemed a free product coupon to get these, and honestly I’m glad I did. Texture and flavor are on par with a frozen hamburger patty. I’m honestly not sure I could tell the difference in a taste test. Would totally buy again. #meatlessmonday #plantbased
Oklahoma City, OK
Impossible Burger Patties - 8oz uploaded by Natalia S.
These Impossible Burger Patties Made from Plants look and taste exactly like real meat. The consistency is very similar. They were easy to cook, just 2 mins on each side. The ingredients list and nutrition content - all were very good. They are not the cheapest, but it’s worth it. I received this product complimentary from PINCHMe.
Peoria, AZ
Impossible Burger Patties - 8oz uploaded by Ashley P.
Impossible Burger Patties - 8oz uploaded by Ashley P.
I was so nervous about trying the "Impossible" burger patties and kept putting it off saying will eat burgers tomorrow... Oh I wish I would have tried sooner.. I can't believe that burger patties made. From plants could taste so good and be so juicy. They are easy to make and just have an amazing flavor!! Now they are on our weekly shopping list. Impossible Burger Patties - 8oz
2,230 reviews
Impossible Burger Patties Made from Plants are absolutely delicious! They are truly impossible not to love. They taste just like a regular burger you would never know they are not beef. Easy to prepare and cooks quickly. I am buying these regularly for myself.
Mansfield, OH
Impossible Burger Patties - 8oz uploaded by Timothy G.
I’ve enjoyed trying the Impossible Burger Patties made from plants! They are really good! It’s the best of all of the plant-based burgers that I have tried. It has a real hamburger flavor! Also, the consistency is like hamburger meat! Would recommend!
Probably one of the best meatless burgers I’ve had. It looks, cooks and tastes so much like real meat. Great for a beginner vegetarian
Dallas, TX
Impossible Burger Patties - 8oz uploaded by Angie V.
I’m obsessed with these burgers! I love them so much. We are not vegan in my home but we have been trying to make switches where we can and I have tried several different plant based burgers and these are by far my favorite. They’re delicious and to be honest I can’t tell that they’re not meat. The best part is that they’re not greasy like real meat burgers. love them and highly recommend to anyone trying to use less animal products. Impossible Burger Patties - 8oz
henderson
i’ve been a pescatarian for 6 years and i’ve missed hamburgers the most. these impossible burgers cured my craving for sure! plant based is the way to go!