Imports Dragon IDCAI0654 CAILLOU 20PCS JUMBO CHALK BUCKET

by Imports Dragon

#4 in Chalk

Draw your favorite Caillou characters with your very own Caillou Jumbo Chalk! This bucket of chalk comes with a convenient carrying handle so you can take your chalk with you wherever you go, Item Length: 4, 75, Item Height: 4, Item Width: 3, 75 SKU: IMDG024

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Imports Dragon IDCAI0654 CAILLOU 20PCS JUMBO CHALK BUCKET!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Imports Dragon IDCAI0654 CAILLOU 20PCS JUMBO CHALK BUCKET uploaded by Nicole R.
My son and I enjoy drawing out on the driveway together. This is a nice bucket of chalk.
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
Imports Dragon IDCAI0654 CAILLOU 20PCS JUMBO CHALK BUCKET uploaded by Brittany H.
This is a very nice pack of sidewalk chalk. They last for a while, easy to use and doesnt make too much of a mess. You do have to make sure you put it away though because it can get on clothes or other things in your home. We like this brand a lot and I recommend to others for their little ones. #outdoortoys #sidewalkchalk #funoutside
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,196 reviews
So much fun! Great price and value! Hours of use I. This pack! Love the colors and the case!
courtney C.
raleigh, NC
These are super fun for outdoor play and kids creative play. We use these in class to write on the chalkboard, write on the side walk and play on the pavement. We learn and play, has a great big grip and bright colors. I definetly would  recommend it to anybody!
Joanna M.
I use these in the summer with the kids. They love drawing on the sidewalk. Yoy can also draw a hopscotch board. So much fun.
Catherine K.
Very sturdy for little hands to color on driveways or sidewalks! Bright and easy to use plus the container is durable!
Sheila F.
Newark, NJ
Fun for outdoor play and kids creative play. We use these in class to write on the chalkboard, write on the side walk and play on the pavement. We learn and play, has a great big grip and bright colors. I recommend!
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
This is a great set of sidewalk chalk! There are several colors to keep the kids creativity flowing. The chalk sticks are good quality and they do not crumble or break easily. Great value product for the price!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
We get these for my cousin's a lot because I like to draw on the submit and stuff and it works very very well and I love it for the kids and I like to use them whenever I want to play or something like that it's it's good to draw with easy to draw with and I just love
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Isn't most chalk the same? My daughter loves these, she loves caillou so his face being on the little bucket is a bonus. They are pretty colors and encourage kids to use their imagination!

Looking for your answer?