BY IMPORTED

Banana sauce is commonly known as Banana ketchup. It was actually invented during WWII when tomatoes, and therefore ketchup, was in rare supply. So people began making their ketchup using bananas instead, which resulted in a sweeter condiment, and it... see more...

Christina C.
Olympia , WA
The best sauce for meats, veggies and BBQ foods. It is sweet, but not too much and comes in regular and spicy versions. This is a must have in Filipino, Chamorro (Guamanian) households! You can buy at any market and at Walmart.
Danielle B.
Monticello, KY
I saw this banana sauce one day when I was going through the local Asian market. I decided to give it a shot and I was not disappointed. reminds me of ketchup in a way. I love putting it on sweet potato fries. My kids love it on chicken nuggets.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
This ketchup is very popular in the philippines, I've tried this numerous times when i used to live there:) it's not your typical ketchup, it's more on the sweet side compared to the american tomato ketchup:) definitely a must try if you want to try something new with your fries or nuggets!