Imported Horse & supply Spiral Curry Comb Jumbo - 149344

Covers 40% more area. Reduces the time and effort of grooming. Lacquered steel. Removes dead unwanted hair and restores healthy natural shine. Comb in direction of hair growth. Size: Jumbo. Dimension: 542x.417x.448.

How this work?
Is this affordable?
Where can we buy these?
Start your review of Imported Horse & supply Spiral Curry Comb Jumbo - 149344!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My horse absolutely loves this brush I couldn't ask for a better way to get rid of all the extra hair especially when it's time to lose that winter coat” in reviews
“This product works great for getting rid of loose hair.” in reviews
san antonio
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great brush during the spring when horses are shedding. It really helps to get all of that loose fur from the winter out of the horses coat. But since it is metal be careful and don’t put it somewhere where it will get wet since it can rust.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great for horses to get mud off and all the extra hair. This gets mud off pretty quickly and horses tend to love the curry like you're giving them a good scratch at the same time grooming them but this brush can be a but harsh if you have tender horses with skin problems like bad rain rot.
This is a really great product! I use it every winter it gets the loose hair and mud off great my horse seems to enjoy it! I definitely recommend it to other horse owners! It last a really long time with care. I've had it for four years now and it's still in great condition!
Chaska, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only curry comb that we use with our horses! They not only last forever but they do their job extremely well. When winter is over, it's always extremely hard to find any kind of comb that won't pull on your horses' coats but will also actually remove the winter coat hair. It's also extremely easy to remove hair from and clean when needed.
Alto, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Growing up I had ponies and horses. This is a must have grooming product for any horse owner. When they are shedding their winter coat in the spring this product is very helpful. Soon you will have a sleek and shiny coated horse. Very easy to use.
Greenville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I've tried a few brushes on my daughters horse, but this is the best one for shedding and it is easy to clean the hairs out as your brushing her out. Also, this brush has lasted the longest.  This was the first brush I bought to de-shed the horse and bout 2 others and this one is still in better shape than the other ones.
Granbury, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is great for shelties, collies, and any long hair dog. It helps detangle and safely remove excess hair and dirt. It comes in a circular design so that it doesn't pull and hurt the dog as you comb it. Easy clean up too
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this curry comb. It's great all seasons to get dried mud off but it's especially great in the spring when all of the winter hair starts to fall off. I love this brush. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to anyone.
Edinburg, Tx
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a variety of brushes I use for my horses and this is one of them, I use this one when I do t have time to take them a bath or on cold days because they're hair starts to get really thick and tangled. It take the shredded hair off and the knots right out!
I always used this to brush the hogs when I was in 4-H. It works so well getting all the dried mud of their backs, and it helps that they absolutely love the feeling! It is so strong and durable. I have had this brush for many many years and it still works as good as the day I got it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...