Imported Horse & supply Spiral Curry Comb Jumbo - 149344 uploaded by Laurie H.

BY IMPORTED HORSE & SUPPLY #3 in Large Pet Supplies

Covers 40% more area. Reduces the time and effort of grooming. Lacquered steel. Removes dead unwanted hair and restores healthy natural shine. Comb in direction of hair growth. Size: Jumbo. Dimension: 542x.417x.448. see more...

Imported Horse & supply Spiral Curry Comb Jumbo - 149344
  • "My horse absolutely loves this brush I couldn't ask for a better way to get rid of all the extra hair especially when it's time to lose that winter coat" in 2 reviews
  • "This product works great for getting rid of loose hair." in 1 review
Brooke B.
I always used this to brush the hogs when I was in 4-H. It works so well getting all the dried mud of their backs, and it helps that they absolutely love the feeling! It is so strong and durable. I have had this brush for many many years and it still works as good as the day I got it.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've used this in multiple barns. It works incredibly well, and it study and durable. The oldest one I have has got to be close to 10 years old. I would definitely recommend this brand and this brush!
Hayley L.
I have one that’s like 40 years old. Still works great! Don’t let gets or people who are new to horses use it though. It can be uncomfortable if used incorrectly.
Marissa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great for horses to get mud off and all the extra hair. This gets mud off pretty quickly and horses tend to love the curry like you're giving them a good scratch at the same time grooming them but this brush can be a but harsh if you have tender horses with skin problems like bad rain rot.
Myah M.
This is a really great product! I use it every winter it gets the loose hair and mud off great my horse seems to enjoy it! I definitely recommend it to other horse owners! It last a really long time with care. I've had it for four years now and it's still in great condition!
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only curry comb that we use with our horses! They not only last forever but they do their job extremely well. When winter is over, it's always extremely hard to find any kind of comb that won't pull on your horses' coats but will also actually remove the winter coat hair. It's also extremely easy to remove hair from and clean when needed.
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Growing up I had ponies and horses. This is a must have grooming product for any horse owner. When they are shedding their winter coat in the spring this product is very helpful. Soon you will have a sleek and shiny coated horse. Very easy to use.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've tried a few brushes on my daughters horse, but this is the best one for shedding and it is easy to clean the hairs out as your brushing her out. Also, this brush has lasted the longest.  This was the first brush I bought to de-shed the horse and bout 2 others and this one is still in better shape than the other ones.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is great for shelties, collies, and any long hair dog. It helps detangle and safely remove excess hair and dirt. It comes in a circular design so that it doesn't pull and hurt the dog as you comb it. Easy clean up too
Jennifer P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this curry comb. It's great all seasons to get dried mud off but it's especially great in the spring when all of the winter hair starts to fall off. I love this brush. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to anyone.
Puli D.
Can you use these on long haired?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
What dose this do and how dose it work
Shama B.
Fairfield , CT
What is this used for exactly???
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What is this used for
Shawna S.
Does it seem To hurt them at all?