Imported Horse & supply Shedding Blade 27 Inch - 106344

Perfect for horses mane used for the removal of loose hair and dirt. Use the smooth side to scrape off sweat. Stainless steel leather. Size: 27. Dimension: 542x.417x.448.

How do you use this product?
How well does this actually help with shedding?
Start your review of Imported Horse & supply Shedding Blade 27 Inch - 106344!
How would you rate this product?
Belvidere, NJ
EVERYONE NEEDS THIS BRUSH! I have used this brush literally my whole life. From using in on my dogs, to using it on my two horses. Whether it is trying to get mud off them, or just simply trying to get the loose hair off them. Whenever I tell people to give it a shot, they look at me like I am nuts, but then they come running back to thank me.
Ewing, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Living in NJ with an anxious black lab makes for a lot of clean up! The constant change in weather is enough to make him shed more than most dogs and his anxiety only makes it worse but this brush is a LIFE SAVER! I have never loved a product more. It get all of the hair (loose or not) right off of my pup and mostly stays on the blade for easy clean up. I will never need another grooming tool a day in my life as long as I own this one.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this when my horses start to shed. You can use it in a loop as shown in the picture or you can make it scrape in a straight line by un hooking it so it can get into all the nooks your horse has.
Rolla, MO
If your horse sheds, which they all do, you need this for shedding season. I've had mine for 20 years and it still works like a champ! Also, doubles as a sweat scraper on the non-teeth side. A huge help in quickly shedding out your horse.
My favorite shedding blade to use. Very inexpensive and they always last long. Works well for getting mud off and winter coats when your horse starts shedding.
Oceanside, CA
These brushes are a lifesaver for heavily shedding dogs! After brushing with this brush its almost like a small dog worth of hair has been brushed off!
I actually use this on my German shepherd to get all of his loose hair off since he sheds so much. It works well and is easy to clean off.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great at De shedding and also wicking away excess sweat and even water after a bath. One side has teeth combs and one is smooth
Dallas, TX
This is amazing for my big dog. Even though its for horses. It works very well for shedding and dander on the animals
alva, FL
This works great for many different animals. Gets all the loose hair and easy to clean. Works good on wet horses to.