Imported Horse & Supply Quilted Leg Wrap, Size14 in.

14 INCH Sturdy broadcloth cover, with a bound ploy filler for strong & lasting protection. Machine washable & dryer safe. 4-14 inch wraps in each pack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Imported Horse & Supply Quilted Leg Wrap, Size14 in.!
How would you rate this product?
Belvidere, NJ
This is absolutely needed in everyone's equine first aid kit. Whether you use it to protect cuts and scraped, or for added padding for more serious injury. Another thing they work great for is trailering. My one mare does not travel very well. Having these wrapped around her ankles and lower leg protect her from cuts and scrapes she would other wise have from stepping in and out (if there is no ramp), and when she stumbles after being stopped (such as at lights).
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This should be on every horse owners list for their first aid kits! I’ve had to use these numerous times, weather for injuries, random swelling, or everyday work!
A must have for any older horse! My western pleasure show horse is 22 years old (23 after this winter) and her back legs get stocked up after long hauls and long periods in a stall, we use this product to wrap around her legs, then polo wraps to keep them there, to help her back legs and i've never been happier, because my horses legs are no longer getting stocked up and she feels so much better!
For anyone who owns or leases a horse: you NEED these. Whether just having an off day or after a hard day of showing or endurance riding, you can use these for wrap your horses legs to help avoid swelling or favoring a leg. I always use Sore No More as an extra additive under these wraps. Perfect duo.
Stephenville, TX
A must need in your barn! I have these kept in my storage room for when a horse has injured a leg & needs wrapping. I even use them for shipping horses in the trailer for long periods of time to support their legs from stress. Easily wrap a polo wrap around them!
Always have these on mad for my horses. Never know when you may need them but when I do I am always glad I have them. Great for legs wraps for swelling or cuts.
Stonington, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Good to have these for extras. Reliable, easy to clean, wrap on, etc. Can be found at most tack shops, etc. Give the support needed.
Hamptonville, NC
Great support and good quality. Easily cleaned - can be washed in washing machine.