Start your review of Imported Horse & Supply Plastic Sweat Scrapers!
How would you rate this product?
Framingham, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great to have if you hose down / wash your horse a lot. I find they work better than their metal counterpart and are a fraction of the price. They really help in getting my horse dry and looking her best.
Flowery Br, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As goofy as it sounds I love using this on the horses. It such a simple tool but so effective. It's so satisfying watching all that nasty water and sweat come off the horses body. For as valuable a tool this is, price is nothing.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Fun colors but honestly the plastic ones just don't get near enough sweat, soap, or water off after a bath. These will work if it's all you have after riding but I do prefer the heavier duty made ones
Rolla, MO
Plastic scrapers don't work as well as metal but are easy on the horses skin. A must have for after bath time to scrape water away and allow your horse to dry faster. Fun colors too!
Nebraska
I like using these plastics sweat scrapers better than metal ones because you don't have to worry about nicking the horse and they are extremely inexpensive.
Fairmont
These are a great item if you wash your horse a lot or if they are a heavy sweater. They easily wipe the sweat off. They come in a large variety of colors.
Shamong, NJ
This really helps to get the excess water out of my horse's coat after I hose him off, or after he sweats a lot. Lasts a long time.
Zimmerman , Mn
Plastic sweat scrapers are nice for after a ride and you don't have to worry about hurting them with it.
Aurora, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fun colours but the product doesn't do much for me. I prefer heavier duty scrapers as they get off more than the plastic ones
Ask a question to the Influenster community...