Imported Horse Supply Imported Horse & Supply Lunge Line with Chain Green

7 Poly lead shank with 24 chain. A long rope somewhat like a lead rope that attaches to the horses halter and can be used to lunge the horse. Sometimes called a lunge rein. This Lunge Line With Chain is one of many top quality items in our Horse Leads department. Features: Color: Green. Unit: each. Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.54 x 0.41 x 0.44. Great Gift Idea.

How do use this product with a horse?
Start your review of Imported Horse Supply Imported Horse & Supply Lunge Line with Chain Green!
New Boston
I love mine you can choose from different colors and seems well made. My horse done great today with it. Very good price for the quality of the lead. I would like to have even more colors to pick from one day. I will continue to buy more for sure. I recommend to anyone needing a lunging lead. Imported Horse Supply Imported Horse & Supply Lunge Line with Chain Green
Camden , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This line is great for my stubborn mules or horses. Just wiggle the line a little and just the sound and movement of the chain gets me their attention. I also like the short lead line for excitable animals in a crowded environment.
While I really like these type of lunge lines, they are not my favorite. They are great quality but my horse dislikes the weight and the bounce of the chain no matter how I use it. It's a personal preference item, but it comes in many colours and it is excellent for those that feel they need a little more 'control'.
was VERY handy when I didn’t have a lunge line for my colt at the time. it is very useful if you need a long lunge line on working with any horse !
alva, FL
Makes for a good tie up line for dogs. The handle makes it nice to put around trees after bath time so they can dry and not get dirty again.
West Plains, MO
I am not a fan of the chain on lunge line that hook to the halter. the length is short. i would rather buy a different lead rope
san antonio
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Every trainer has a lung line with a chain. This one works very well and does not rust up as easy as others do.
Laurel, MS
Wonderful and durable leash for any size pet ! I like using this since it is longer than most leashes.
I don't mind these lunge things but if the horse pulls your gonna get some big ole burn on your hand, or as I experienced it! They work perfect but the material I'm not a fan of!