BY IMPORTED HORSE & SUPPLY #44 in Large Pet Supplies

7 Poly lead shank with 24 chain. A long rope somewhat like a lead rope that attaches to the horses halter and can be used to lunge the horse. Sometimes called a lunge rein. This Lunge Line With Chain is one of many top quality items in our Horse Leads department. Features: Color: Green. Unit: each. Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.54 x 0.41 x 0.44. Great Gift Idea. see more...

Amanda C.
While I really like these type of lunge lines, they are not my favorite. They are great quality but my horse dislikes the weight and the bounce of the chain no matter how I use it.
It's a personal preference item, but it comes in many colours and it is excellent for those that feel they need a little more 'control'.
Lacey G.
Camden , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This line is great for my stubborn mules or horses. Just wiggle the line a little and just the sound and movement of the chain gets me their attention. I also like the short lead line for excitable animals in a crowded environment.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
I am not a fan of the chain on lunge line that hook to the halter. the length is short. i would rather buy a different lead rope
Lacey M.
Laurel, MS
Wonderful and durable leash for any size pet ! I like using this since it is longer than most leashes.
Ali J.
I don't mind these lunge things but if the horse pulls your gonna get some big ole burn on your hand, or as I experienced it! They work perfect but the material I'm not a fan of!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How do use this product with a horse?