BY IMPORTED HORSE & SUPPLY

This curry is soft rubber and will really pull out shedding hair. Color: Blue. Size: 6 Inch. Committed to bring you the best products on the market. Satisfaction ensured. see more...

• What is this product ? What does it do? 2 Answers
Ashley C.
I love this curry comb! Its so inexpensive! It's flexible enough to get in those hard to reach places and gentle enough to get in the delicate spots. My horse loves it on her face and ears too! Every horse owner needs one of these!
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
I have a ton of these!!! I love how shiny and silky it leaves my horses coat after giving them a bath and ready to show. And they are super affordable which I love!
Alana H.
Temecula, CA
I really like these for bathing horses and helps distribute shampoo. The side with the smaller bristles is great for sensitive areas, while the side with larger bumps works well for heavier scrubbing.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Gets down to the skin really well! Tough enough to handle the abuse my pony gives it when she gets a hold of it. Comfortable in the hand and gets the job done.
Cassie N.
Bastrop, LA
These are great bathing brushes for your horses! Leaves their coat soft and silky after their bath! Awesome product!
Rachael  D.
Every school horse at our farm has one of these in their grooming tote! So many options with this thing! You can use it as a curry (2 sides with differing bumps) or use it to help you scrub and get all the yuck out of their skin during bath time. Also really good for short haired dogs as well!
Emily P.
Sewanee, TN
This is my favorite grooming tool of all times. Great for shedding, bath time, caked on mud, you name it! And gentle too!
Amanda C.
I really like these and I can tell my horses appreciate it. My 28 yr old mare looooves this brush, she falls right asleep!
Jenn R.
Spofford, NH
My Half Arab Mare Dionne LOVES this… and let's face it, anything that she loves is loved by me too!
Sara E.
Rogersville, TN
I love this brush! My horse that's extremely sensitive skinned loves it too. Very gentle on her and also comes in really handy when bathing them.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
What is this product ? What does it do?