BY IMPORTED HORSE & SUPPLY

This curry is soft rubber and will really pull out shedding hair. Color: Blue. Size: 6 Inch. Committed to bring you the best products on the market. Satisfaction ensured. see more...

• What is this product ? What does it do? 2 Answers
Jaci M.
Raleigh
This is the best curry comb I have used, I love that it has two sides- one for sensitive areas like the face and one for the rest of the body. Works great for distributing shampoo as well.
Mackenzie J.
Now I've used many curry combs over the years and these are the absolute best! They're great for every day use, as well as during bath time. Having the ability to put your hand in the middle gives good control. Also, the smaller, softer side is great for getting dirt and mud off the sensitive horse legs.
Mikayla B.
Washington, DC
I really love this thing for both bathing and regular grooming. It's pretty hard to hold on to especially when wet but I have small hands so no surprise there. It's great for removing shedding hair, helps with circulation so their coats are nice and shiny, gets dirt out really well, helps shampoo really get in and clean and mud doesn't stand a chance. It's also nice and gentle for their legs.
Alexia W.
I like these, other than they are super hard to hold when they are wet! And some horses who have more sensitive skin, doing like how sharp the scrubby edges can be, but the ones who love a good scratching and scrubbing love when i use this to wash and daily brush them!
Ashley C.
I love this curry comb! Its so inexpensive! It's flexible enough to get in those hard to reach places and gentle enough to get in the delicate spots. My horse loves it on her face and ears too! Every horse owner needs one of these!
Rachael  D.
Every school horse at our farm has one of these in their grooming tote! So many options with this thing! You can use it as a curry (2 sides with differing bumps) or use it to help you scrub and get all the yuck out of their skin during bath time. Also really good for short haired dogs as well!
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
This gel scrubby is perfect for giving baths during show season! Just put some shampoo on it and start currying your horse and it really works the shampoo in the cost to get the horse nice and clean. It's also great as a curry comb for shedding and lifting up all the dead skin and dirt to the top of the coat.
Nadia S.
Farmington, IA
I have a ton of these!!! I love how shiny and silky it leaves my horses coat after giving them a bath and ready to show. And they are super affordable which I love!
Alana H.
Temecula , CA
I really like these for bathing horses and helps distribute shampoo. The side with the smaller bristles is great for sensitive areas, while the side with larger bumps works well for heavier scrubbing.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Gets down to the skin really well! Tough enough to handle the abuse my pony gives it when she gets a hold of it. Comfortable in the hand and gets the job done.
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
What is this product ? What does it do?