BY IMPORTED HORSE & SUPPLY

24 OUNCE This aluminum feed scoop is used in aiding the feeding process. It is strong and can withstand many years of use. Its deep sides ensure a hardy scoop with less spills. The feed scoop is a sturdy tool and a convenient way of transporting food from source to the feeding trowel. Easy to keep clean. see more...

Andjoua R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Says Its for horses but you can use it for any pet. We purchase large bags of food and this comes in handy when scooping so that we won't have to touch it with our hands
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
My Aunt has a bunch if animals. She has a big feed trouff she uses this scoop to pick of the feed for chickens, rabbits and dog food. She gets mad when she loses it. This scoop is a must have in our house.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Cheyenne G.
Arlington , TX
It's a bit heavy, but it makes scooping up feed so easy compared to other scoops. This is a clean scoop, when other scoops kinda get stuck.
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
I know it's a horse one but we us it for our big bags of dog and cat food makes it easy to get the food with out making a big mess
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this scoop. It's the perfect amount and it will last forever. Easy to grip and can use for tons of stuff besides horse feed.
Emily P.
Sewanee, TN
I use my scoop for dog food, not large animal feed. Easy to scoop food in and put in buckets if you are feeding large animals.
Madi L.
Halifax, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great scoop for feed! We use this scoop for a variety of horse feeds! Perfect size to use and scoop with! Love the handle
madison  l.
Eden, UT
Is it easy to clean?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried this scoop?