Impex Marcy SB350 Utility Weight Bench

by Impex

The combination of a well-built utility bench and dumbbells or kettlebells opens up limitless exercise possibilities by adding strength training exercises to your workout routine. Train glutes and hamstrings with the total leg developer for a powerful lower body. Target abs, obliques by positioning your body comfortably on the back pad and roller pads, giving you the optimum body positioning for correctly performing core exercises.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Impex Marcy SB350 Utility Weight Bench!
Jessica S.
Wilmington, OH
This is an extremely versatile bench. The nice part about it is it gives you so many options, such as; decline, incline, As well as a well made base. Which is especially helpful for your flat bench work. It is very easy to clean, which is extremely important in the fitness world. Not to mention it is extremely stylish as well, ours is in our living Room and it gets lots of compliments when people come into our house. There is some assembly required but once you get it set up, it's a great addition to a home gym.
Cassie J.
Ellwood City, PA
Just got this and have to say that it’s a great product for the price. We needed one for our home gym and it was affordable and great quality. I would prefer the bench to be a little more firm though.
Chelsea M.
Great weight bench! I like that I can choose flat, incline or decline for bench press or chest flys.

Looking for your answer?