BY IMPEX INC.

Designed to exercise most major muscle groups, the Marcy Diamond Olympic Bench is an extremely versatile bench press with its uniquely independent utility bench and barbell crutches. Having the option to move the utility bench out of the way allows you to adjust the barbell crutches to the higher position setting and utilize the bench as a squat and lunge rack. When used by itself, the utility bench employs a total leg developer and bicep preacher curl pad with arm-curl handle, allowing you to further develop lower leg and bicep muscles to their full potential. The Marcy Diamond Olympic Bench accepts Olympic-size barbell and weight plates, and its heavy-duty steel construction is sturdy, yet compact enough for everyday use. About Impex Fitness Established in 1980, Impex Fitness is on the front lines of innovation in today's health marketplace. They specialize in home fitness/smith machine style equipment that appeals to the whole family and offers a complete workout experience. Impex encompasses a variety of brands including Marcy, Competitor, Hers, Easy Outdoor and Gym Dandy for children. Your family's health as their highest priority, Impex Fitness strives to develop the most pioneering fitness equipment available. see more...

• Are you a free weight kind of person or a machine kind of...3 Answers
Debra R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite pieces in my gym. Very sturdy and I love that the bench is adjustable and it comes with a bunch of different attachments. The only thing I would change is that it only has 1 decline setting. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a home or professional gym, big or small.
John F.
Canton, GA
This machine provides great stability and control all while targeting the biceps directly. This is an amazing variation of the preacher curl and in my opinion works far better than the original preacher curl.
Janelle S.
Honolulu, HI
Not too bad if a price for what you get. I use mine couple times a week when I am not able to make it to the gym. I like having something at home. I purchased mine at Target. Well recommended
Maria L.
29 PALMS, CA
My husband bought this for our house and he uses it every day so do i and it is awsome we both love it
Lauren D.
My husband would rate this a five star for sure. He turned one of our room into is own workout room!
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We own one of these in our home gym. It's perfect for working out and doesn't take up too much space.
John F.
Canton, GA
Are you a free weight kind of person or a machine kind of person?