BY IMPERIAL

Imperial® Vegetable Oil Spread.
Good for Baking!
Family Recipes.
See Back Panel.
Crowned with Quality. see more...

Miriam D.
Durham, NC
Very good for baking, from cookies to cakes to cupcakes.... I always use this butter when the recipe calls for it... and the deserts turn out great.
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
This is perfect for baking, especially in large batches. It's cheap and acts just like real butter in the recipes I use. Pleased with this product!
Loty B.
Elwood
Literally the only spread we get. Only a dollar for 4 sticks which is great value and we find them in most stores which is great!
Brandy F.
Stow, OH
This product is okay, I'm not crazy about it because I feel like it's more oil than butter flavor but it's cheap and it works!
Lakeesha L.
Portland, OR
I love this product and I'll recommend it to my friends and family winco and it is good quality product and it amazing
Michelle F.
We use this product every day. We love the flavor. It's perfect for bread toast we do on the grill.
Megan R.
This is great for just about everything. Fried eggs, toast, and all the bake goods you can imagine.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
I use this for baking cakes cookies etc... It's good quality and it's not expensive at all
Michelle S.
Perris , CA
Me and my family use this on so many things, it really is great and very affordable
rmtha a.
abudhabi
my family use this for so many things fried egg ,toast and mostly for baking , its great and very affordable , also good quality,
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Can this be used like butter?