BY IMPERIAL #87 in Dips & Spreads

Imperial® Vegetable Oil Spread.
Good for Baking!
Family Recipes.
See Back Panel.
Crowned with Quality. see more...

Layal L.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Imperial Vegetable Oil Spread - 4 CT It has Cute package, easy to use, good taste and it is not pricey actually quite affordable and I bought it couple of times and I would definitely buy again ;)
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I mostly use this for when I am baking but if I have a little bit left I'll use it in my vegtables for dinner. I love that is is easy to measure out for recipes and can easily be wrapped back up and but back into the box if you don't use the whole stick. I'm glad that it doesn't cost much like other baking groceries.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
even at higher retail stores it cost $1 and these four sticks can last awhile due to a little goes a long way!! love that i can use it for the daily toast, pancakes, etc OR use it for baking. has a delicious taste to it.
Vanessa D.
Evans, GA
The best butter around for cooking with. When you melt it, you don't get the messy, separated butter from the water. Great for baking as well. I make butter cookies with these all the time and have always gotten amazing feedback on their taste.
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
I frequently buy this product, and have been for years. I use it for everything from baking to cooking and absolutely love it. Not to mention, you can't beat the price!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This I get only for cooking during the Holiday season. I purchase these abs authentic butter for the recipes I need to make. Good flavor good price.
Miriam D.
Durham , NC
Very good for baking, from cookies to cakes to cupcakes.... I always use this butter when the recipe calls for it... and the deserts turn out great.
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
This is perfect for baking, especially in large batches. It's cheap and acts just like real butter in the recipes I use. Pleased with this product!
Brandy F.
Stow, OH
This product is okay, I'm not crazy about it because I feel like it's more oil than butter flavor but it's cheap and it works!
Michelle F.
We use this product every day. We love the flavor. It's perfect for bread toast we do on the grill.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Can this be used like butter?