BY IMPERIAL #58 in Dips & Spreads

Imperial® Vegetable Oil Spread.
Good for Baking!
Family Recipes.
See Back Panel.
Crowned with Quality. see more...

Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Imperial Vegetable Oil Spread - 4 CT It has Cute package, easy to use, good taste and it is not pricey actually quite affordable and I bought it couple of times and I would definitely buy again ;)
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I prefer butter to vegetable oil spread however this is very affordable and easy to use (has measurements on package) as well as easy to find in most grocery stores. Nice butter substitute.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
If you’re a baker, cook, or household member, this is a great butter to get. Only 78¢ at Walmart for 4 sticks, this is a nice spreadable stick butter that works well in many dishes. It is lightly salted.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I mostly use this for when I am baking but if I have a little bit left I'll use it in my vegtables for dinner. I love that is is easy to measure out for recipes and can easily be wrapped back up and but back into the box if you don't use the whole stick. I'm glad that it doesn't cost much like other baking groceries.
Ebonee G.
Bronx
I always use this butter. It works for everything; I use it for baking and all types of cooking. I always see the imperial butter that comes in a box which is good because the wrapper lets you know exactly how much butter you are using which is important for baking. But I have recently purchased the tub of it. Which won’t tell you how much you use but it is better if you use it for other things like as a spread on your bread. This brand is gluten free, has no trans fat and is 28% vegetable oil. Overall I think that this brand of butter is very good and the taste is fantastic!
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
even at higher retail stores it cost $1 and these four sticks can last awhile due to a little goes a long way!! love that i can use it for the daily toast, pancakes, etc OR use it for baking. has a delicious taste to it.
Vanessa D.
Evans, GA
The best butter around for cooking with. When you melt it, you don't get the messy, separated butter from the water. Great for baking as well. I make butter cookies with these all the time and have always gotten amazing feedback on their taste.
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
I frequently buy this product, and have been for years. I use it for everything from baking to cooking and absolutely love it. Not to mention, you can't beat the price!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This I get only for cooking during the Holiday season. I purchase these abs authentic butter for the recipes I need to make. Good flavor good price.
Miriam D.
PORTLAND, OR
Very good for baking, from cookies to cakes to cupcakes.... I always use this butter when the recipe calls for it... and the deserts turn out great.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, AZ
Can this be used like butter?

back