BY IMPERIAL #6 in Outdoor Play

Imperial® Super Miracle Bubbles® Ages 4+. see more...

• Do you buy bubbles more in the spring and summer?3 Answers
  • I haven't opened these yet, are they worth the money?5 Answers
  • Who's enjoying bubbles this summer?3 Answers
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
The best brand of bubbles I have ever bought!  These bubbles are my absolutely favorite and they always seem to stick out to me whenever I am at Target or Wal-Mart because of the bright packaging.

I have a three year old and an eight year old and these bubbles are fun for any age!  My favorite part is how easy they are to wash off little hands!
Rori L.
ogden, UT
who doesn't love bubbles? These are the go-to bubbles for me and my daughter to play with. I've bought so many different brands, cheap and expensive, colored, eatable, ive tried them all; and these do the job every time. We won't buy any other brand from now on.  they just dont work the same
Christin W.
Elora, TN
These are my go-to bubbles for my daughter to play with. I've bought so many different brands, cheap and expensive, and these do the job every time. We won't buy any other brand from now on. It was always a waste of money until I found these. We have the bigger bottle and it lasts forever! My daughter would always get frustrated when I bought the bubble solution that would never work, but the Imperial super miracle bubbles blow every time and I'm never disappointed. It also works great in bubble machines!
Cassadee L.
What kid does not love bubbles! These are the only bubbles I buy. The ingredients that make these bubbles thicker and less likely to burst when blowing throw the wand. It is also fun to add these bubbles to an automatics bubble blower (sold separately). If you don't have access to an automatic blower bewear you will be out of breath and you lips hurting from all the bubble blowing fun!
Nubia G.
So we just had my sons second birthday and I found these exact bottles at the dollar store. I bought three and all the kids loved playing with the bubbles. Also, I was showing my 2yr old how to blow bubbles and I was amazed by how much bubbles it creates and how cheap it was for such good quality. I'm glad I bought three because I have an extra bottle and my son loves to play with bubbles after this. They hold there shape for a long time also. Nothing bad to say.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Our favorite bubbles! If there is such a thing as a heavy duty bubble this is it! They are great for the really little ones just learning how to blow bubble because they do not pop as easily as some other, more watered down brands.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
It's true, Miracle Bubbles are the best hands down. They continuously produce bubbles with every blow. The bubbles feel thicker, and they also aren't super sensitive to popping, so your kids actually have a shot at chasing them. 👌😉
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
We love these in our home. They are totally affordable and super fun. This provides hours of fun. This amazes my kids and keeps them very entertained. It's available just about everywhere. love it, would highly recommend.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
These are a good price for the size of the product. I'm not a fan of bubbles but my daughter cant come out of the store without a bottle. These can really be a mess. The bottle has grips on the side, but it doesnt help when slippery. It would help if it had some kind of thing so its spill proof.
Kendall U.
Bend
It's always fun to play with bubbles and this is the product we usually go with. It always meets expectations and comes in a decent amount for lots of fun for both kiddos and adults. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Jaclyn T.
McHenry, IL
I haven't opened these yet, are they worth the money?
Christina S.
Do you buy bubbles more in the spring and summer?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Who's enjoying bubbles this summer?